[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find Japanese prostitutes in Japan? Preferably as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1450193990221.jpg (72KB, 779x662px) Image search: [Google]
1450193990221.jpg
72KB, 779x662px
Where do I find Japanese prostitutes in Japan? Preferably as young as possible (But legal).
>>
Stupid foreigner only get Korean pig girl. You stupid foreigner never notice the difference.
>>
File: 1445001478698.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1445001478698.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
Japan, most likely. Just a hunch.
>>
>>25748294
This is what anime does to you.
>>
>>25748294
>(But legal)

Normies, I swear.
>>
File: 1448051218174.png (507KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448051218174.png
507KB, 500x500px
>>25748294
>Went to Japan a couple years back
>Taxi driver took a shortcut to get me to my hotel faster
>Went through the red light district of all places
>Lewd shit everywhere
>Passed by it all numerous times but never went in because I didn't trust my Japanese well enough to not get my wallet's shit fucked up
>>
>>25748294
I was in Tokyo a few weeks ago and went to a soapland. Paid 50k yen for a 2 hour session with a Japanese qt. Soaplands officially don't allow p in v, but in this one, I fucked the girl twice. Was nice, would recommend.

If you seriously are interested, you can ask me details.
>>
>>25748294
There is cosplay prostitution at Comiket. You can get your dick sucked for ~20k yen and fuck for ~40k yen. All done by cute nip women in their early 20s in the outfit of your favourite anime character. The trouble is you need to know the yearly code word to make sure you aren't a nip police officer otherwise they will ignore you. The code words are only spread within otaku groups, even the people over at /jp/ didn't know it but they did find quite a few videos people took of the act.
>>
Japan is fucking horrible, never go there. I went there once, second I get off the plane, I hear this loud as fucking hell voice that kept screaming JAP! JAP! JAP! JAP! nonstop. It lasted the entire trip, it only stopped when I went to a specific sake place and got some special sake. I think the japanese do some shit to the planes that cause you to hear voices in your head that can only be temporarily cured by the sake. Fuck those assholes.
>>
File: 1450231917057.png (975KB, 666x718px) Image search: [Google]
1450231917057.png
975KB, 666x718px
>>25748294
>(But legal).
Kouhai, if you're going to ask for something, don't put restrictions on it.
>>
>>25748724
Where can I find one? Can I find any tanned qts there in the summer time?
>>
>>25748724
>50k yen
$500!? No!
>>
>>25749172
Not that robot, but here is a link where you can get some background on soaplands, in general: http://www.japansexguide.info/soapland/soaplands-japans-secret-world-of-sex/

If you want tanned girls, you should head for Okinawa. That said, most Nips are more tanned than their popular media would have you believe, because it's considered ugly.
>>
>>25749048
Dont blame japan for your schizophrenia
>>
>>25749172
Not sure about tanned. I'm sure there are some. Also, if you are very young, know that the soapland girls usually are 25+. Very important to know is that many soaplands are off-limits to foreigners. And for those that allow foreigners in, not all girls will be available. I was given a small choice of girls with pictures. Some Japanese guys who came in after me had a much larger catalog presented. The ones who will be ok with foreigners will be those where the touts outside will try to get you in, speaking English.

And most importantly... benis in bagina is illegal. If you want more than a handjob or blowjob, you need to know which places bend the rules. To get you started, the place to go in Tokyo is Yoshiwara, there's 2-3 streets in that area that are full of soaplands. That's where I went.

>>25749191
I have a well-paid job so I don't give a fuck about $500.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>25749268
>he literally wasted $500 on a girl to put his penis inside her
>>
>>25749368
I'd rather pay the $500 than the incalculably high fuckload of time and effort it would take to get someone who's not a prostitute. At least a whore is professional.
>>
>>25748294
You can rape them and they wont even scream, why would you waste your anime accessory money on girls?
>>
>>25749191
While $500 isn't cheap for the business by any means, it's far from an outrageous price, especially if you get a good amount of time and quality.

I mean how cheap were you thinking it would be? Japan is a first world country after all so it's not like your pocket change is to turn you into a king the moment you convert it.
>>
>>25749368
>wasted

One day, you too will know the pleasure of sticking your penis inside a Japanese girl's vagina.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1920x1440px
>>25749415
Have fun with your low-quality women and shit sex.
>>
>>25749481
Have fun remaining a virgin.
>>
Doesn't /trv/ have a guide for this?
>>
>>25749526
/trv/ has the usual Japan thread in the catalog, and it often includes information about prostitutes. Just be warned that /trv/ is one of the most normie boards on 4chan, so you need to leave your angry autism behind when visiting.
>>
>>25749415
I spend an average of $70 before sealing the deal. It's not hard. Here's how it went with my current steady.

>Date 1
Two tickets to see Crimson Peak: $17
Dinner @ Red Lobster: $40
No sex but lots of sexual tension, didn't sperg out, played it cool, made plans to hang out the next weekend

>"Date" 2
Various alchohol: $20
PROTIP: When a girl comes over to your house, especially when the itinerary is "have drinks, watch movies" she's going to fuck you. Like it's a sure thing, don't screw things up for yourself. Act normal. Be cool. Watched Netflix for a few hours, got a little drunk, barebacked her three times. She's too pretty for me to pull out.

I don't think I've ever spent more than $100 on a girl before fucking her. Nor would I.

Don't pay for sex. Definitely don't travel to pay for sex. Invest a couple hundred in a bench, bar, and rack for your home, get fit, find a style that works for you, and be interesting.

How does one "be interesting?" Get hobbies, travel, get a social circle.
>>
>>25749880
>didn't sperg out, played it cool
and you think you have the perspective to give advice in this place
fuck off
>>
Don't know about Tokyo and rest, but Okinawa had 2 rld, one for them and one for foreigners. The one for foreigners is where old hoes go to die. You might get lucky searching but generally the quality is mid to low, and not as big of a selection. Granted this was in the late 90's, but I can't imagine it being much different.
>>
If you are looking for the barely legal / underaged schoolgirls, you need to go to the Akihabara district in Tokyo in the evening. There are literally thousands of girls just standing on the street waiting for you and your money.

Vice Japan made a short documentary about the area: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NcIGBKXMOE
>>
>>25749880
> Definitely don't travel
> Get hobbies, travel

Pick one
>>
>>25750091
you just gotta...you know....b urself, brah!!!!!! : )))
>>
>>25750416
You got to act like chad, no one actually, "bees theirself."
>>
>>25750289
Watched the whole thing, and it was pretty much like Vice documentaries in general. A decent amount of facts, but also very sensationalist and somewhat blown out of proportion.
>>
>>25749880
>>Date 1
I don't think the average robot can just pull dates out of his ass.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.