[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, is it true you would all date Chad if given the opportunity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161KB, 600x527px
Femanons, is it true you would all date Chad if given the opportunity?
>>
Not if he demands sex, I want to keep my virginity
I probably wouldn't either way because I wouldn't feel like I deserved him
>>
File: pepe girl 2.png (126KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
pepe girl 2.png
126KB, 655x666px
autist in the night
>>
Yes, they would, and so would you if you were given the opportunity to date a 9/10 girl.

The only exception I can think of, is when she's been in a longterm relationship for years -- she probably wouldn't end a longterm relationship for a short fling with Chad.
>>
>>25746685
Why though? Saving it for marriage?
>>
>>25746759
>The only exception I can think of, is when she's been in a longterm relationship for years -- she probably wouldn't end a longterm relationship for a short fling with Chad.
She definitely would.
>>
>>25746685
Would you date me? I would like to take your virginity.
>>
>>25746774
Maybe, I'm mostly just scared. People think I'm pretty but I feel like they wouldn't like my body if they saw it cutting scars all over + eating disorder + possible PCOS
>>
not at all. i have a boyfriend that i love, and even if i was single, chad is not my type
>>
>>25746791
No, like I said, I want to keep my virginity
>>
>>25746791
Not the anon who replied to you, but I'll date you and respect your virginity till marriage :3
>>
>>25746809
Sex is part of a healthy relationship, so if you want one, you have to be prepared for it.
>>
No, I cannot connect with Chads or Stacys. Trying to be normal around normies stresses me out so much that I get migraines and stress fevers and feel physically exhausted. I would not like having to do that every day with a normie Chad bf.
>>
>>25747076
Why should it be required? What about just talking and doing fun things together and kissing and cuddling?
>>
No, too boisterous and outgoing for me.
>>
>>25747149
Then that's a close friendship.
>>
>>25747200
But I'm scared of sex
>>
>>25746839
Would you give up the buttpussy?
>>
>>25746759
>so would you if you were given the opportunity to date a 9/10 girl.
>implying

Pretty girls are all egotistical conceited whores.
Id rather be with someone i can be myself with
>>
>>25747252
That seems like something you should seek therapy/counseling for. Sex is great for bonding with your lover and reduces stress.

Sure you can try and wait it out for a guy with 0 sex drive but that would cut off a significant amount of the male population.

I'm not saying you have to, just that it'll be very difficult and it sounds like your fears coincide with other mental issues that should be addressed.
>>
>>25746662
Let's be honest. Everyone would if he was a genuinely nice guy too.
>>
>>25747272
No, that's even worse
>>
>>25747316
Okay, thank you anon. I recently started seeing a therapist so I'll talk to her about it
>>
Nope, I'm asexual, and Chad has no good qualities other than his abs and giant dick - which I have 0 interest in - so I'll pass.
>>
>>25747350
No problem, wish you the best anon.
>>
>>25747350
It's true. Very few guys would be willing to date a girl if there will never be any sex. You would be cutting down your potential dating pool to a tiny fraction.
>>
>apparently I'm Chad according to /r9k/ gf

Stop calling me Chad I'm 5'8 and my teeth are a bit yellow and I'm not even fit right now
>>
>dating a girl while respecting her virginity

don't be stupid anon, a few months in she will cheat on you and lose it with somebody else.
>>
>>25747398
Obviously that's her way of showing you that she thinks you're hot.
>>
>>25747359
>asexual

ah, the sjw way of saying "hey did I say that I'm vegan?"
>>
>>25746662
I actually managed to get with someone r9k probably would label 'Chad'. I still don't know how I did it...
>>
probably not. I'm in my mid twenties now. Looks aren't everything. Just because "he's hot" doesn't mean I'm going to get along with him in the long term. Any guy can get into shape, being an obnoxious dickhead isn't as easy to change.
>>
>>25746685
What if he said this?
>Let's date for 3-6 months and in that time figure out if we are a good fit. No sex, no pressure, just getting to know each other
>After those 3-6 months we either part friends or I propose.
>If I propose, no sex or pressure until we marry
>Marriage within 6 month of my proposal
Then would you date?
>>
The definition of Chad seems varied. Seems like anybody that can properly function in society is a Chad you some of you.

If we're talking about the original Chad and not just guys that are capable of getting a gf then no. I'm never even in a place where I could be around a Chad. Go to work, to the grocery store and home.
>>
>>25747579
Laying out terms like that seems fucking creepy as hell. Don't say stuff like that. You think they want up front honesty but trying to make "arrangements" and "deals" screams autism.
>>
>>25747579
that whore is just going to get netflix & chill'd by chad and you be sitting here typing out a fucking marriage roadmap smdh
>>
>>25747628
>>25747668
I ask because that is how traditional courtship and engagement worked until about, oh, 1930 or so in urban areas, 1950 in some rural ones.
>>
>>25747668
How the fuck would you know, you KHV autist?
>>
>>25747573
>Any guy can get into shape
Being a Chad isn't about being in shape. It's about having a good looking, masculine face (a male who is 8+/10) and tall
>>
File: 1452262840880.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452262840880.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>believing the girls in these threads
>teehee chad is too muscular, outgoing and rich for me silly boys
>>
>>25747722
>I ask because that is how traditional courtship and engagement worked until about, oh, 1930 or so in urban areas, 1950 in some rural ones.
wew lad

Not only is that not true, legitimately thinking "courtship" used 80 something years ago would be reasonable shows you have no hope.

Just go buy a body pillow m8
>>
>>25747479
Ehhh, even I dislike vegans. That hurt my feelings, bawww.
>>
>>25747743
my point still stands. having a good looking face doesn't mean a damn thing for a long term relationship or compatibility off the bat. If you don't have anything in common when you first talk to him, his good looks, aren't going to carry that relationship.
>>
>>25747767
This so much

The roasties on this board are just telling us what we want to hear because they try hard as fuck to fit in. It's so blatant.

>oh, no!! i don't want a genetically superior male! no way!
>i want an ugly, poor, social retard like you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will u b my booyfriiiiend????????
>>
No, they are so full of themselves and I don't want to hear how they are the shit all the time.
>>
File: chad vs robot.png (1MB, 1112x617px) Image search: [Google]
chad vs robot.png
1MB, 1112x617px
>>25747800
>having a good looking face doesn't mean a damn thing for a long term relationship or compatibility off the bat.
If you were completely compatible with the guy on the right and you had a lot in common, would you date him over the guy on the left? Be honest.
>>
>>25747922
just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD
>>
Looks like I killed the thread by posting this pic >>25747922

Would any other roasties pass up that Chad for that robot?
>>
>>25747773
Listen, buffoon, I am an author surveying the high and low of the web from Tinder to arcanine.
That standard of courtship is still followed in more of the world than you'll ever see from your council flat "m8".
Now, go pretend you know something about economics on /pol/
>>
>>25748250
That guy on the right is hella ugly though. Like, solid 1/10. He barely looks human. There's obviously a limit. You can value personality more, but also not want to be physically repulsed.
>>
File: i bring you peace.png (28KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
i bring you peace.png
28KB, 200x170px
>>25747922
I like the dude on the right, his face has character
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 229x220px
>>25748345
Is this a new copypasta?
>>
>>25747834
No one ever said anything like that, robots are probably to low for them but I bet some of the girls in this thread would go for failed normies, especially if they actually accept imageboard culture and are socially stunted.
>>
>>25748351
Most men are barely human according to roasties
>>
>>25748427
>not getting it
Another method of interpreting that data?
Men judge women primarily by physical appearance while women value physical appearance less.
This could very well mean that being ugly is NOT that big a deal for men.
>>
>>25746685
Why do so many femanons pretend to be virgins?
>>
>>25748501
That makes 0 sense
>>
>>25748427
Or it could be because men actually are... you know... more ugly?
It's not like men wear masks on their faces, unlike their female counterparts.
>>
>>25748578
No, it's because women are the sexual selectors. They rate men much more harshly because they can afford to. Read the second paragraph under the graph.
>>
>>25746810
How much do you love him? How far would you go for him?
>>
>>25748527
are you... fucking retarded?

>>25748680
lol if you actually ever went out to normie places you'd realize that tehre are plenty of ugly looking dudes getting bitches. literally all you gotta do is act alpha, women are affected by behavior much more than men.
>>
>>25746888
I wouldn't. If she don't let me poke it, baby its buenas noches.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.