[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since I don't know where to share my story this crap is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

since I don't know where to share my story this crap is going here

> was a strange kid, not very much friends, but i liked science
> not very popular kid, since all other kids were interested in sports
> I was not the full nerd guy (pros of being a eastern european I guess)
> since I liked science so much, I went to a special engineering school
> since I was one of the best students in this school I thought "should be easy"
> my grades droped instantly
> girls suddenly became more important(puberty), but also drinking, gaming and lifting(?)
> became "that russian guy" and was actually quite popular
> managed somehow to finish this school and also managed to get in good shape (for a average person)
> I totally lost my intersest in science up to now
> most of the time I am either doing sports, watching movies, taliking to people or play games
> now, 20, in a university studying mechanical engineering and also feel like the stupidest person on campus
> looks like I fail most of my finals

probably nobody gives a fuck, but if somebody does here is a question: how do I get smart again? I would instantly trade my "social" life for it.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 500x500px
>>25746507
You went to college for mechanical engineering?
>>
>>25746646
What's so wrong about it? Here in Europe it is one of the best fields to study, if you want a very very well paid job
>>
>>25746646
>>25746684
I don't understand him either
>>
>>25746729
>>25746684
Outsourcing /b/rah, Mechanical Engineeering is kill.
>>
>>25747058
I got lot's of collegues who studied mechanical engineering and nobody struggled with a job, 2 of them also went to India because their company sent them
I also get sometimes post from some companies, that they need mechanical engineers and want to hire me.
From my side mechanical engineering is not dead at all.

I wonder what you study and also I wonder what you would recomment to study?
>>
>>25746507
kill yourself, normie faggot
>>
>>25746507
Spend more time studying mechanical engineering related materials until you become good at it. It sounds like you lost interest in it because it became harder and you didn't want to increase your efforts. Russia has a history of mechanical marvels, live up to your potential as a European familian.
>>
>>25746507
Do you go to UH? You sound like a guy I know of.
>>
>>25749074
What is UH?
>>
>mfw was good at math and bio but was always "the funny dumb weird guy" in school
>mfw even before learning how to date girls they would trust me with all these secrets and their drama because I just played dumb and seemed innocent/outsider
>mfw stabbed people in the back to get favors and friends
>mfw never really cared about the academics so it never stopped me from dating/hanging out
>mfw still graduated and got a career in biomedical engineering with easy mode companies
>mfw settled down with a girl and don't have any concerns about the future
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.