[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommates keep eating my shit. I'm too much of a beta pushover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jewish qt.jpg (60KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
jewish qt.jpg
60KB, 409x600px
Roommates keep eating my shit. I'm too much of a beta pushover to say anything to them about it. What do I do?
I had some food that I left in the freezer over break. I come back from break, and my roommate ate it all. Then yesterday, a roommate ate my can of beans.
How can they forget what food is theirs? Why are they doing this to me? Am I being shit-tested?
Those are just 2 of the incidents that have happened. They've stolen other food items from me.
>>
poison it
>>
>>25745815
before you deal with that problem you need to stop liking vanessa bayer immediately.
>>
>>25745974
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut she's my dream girl
>>
>>25745997
she is just awful. you think she's sweet because her midwestern stage parents trained her to show all of her teeth when she smiles.
>>
>mfw roommates ate my peanut butter
>>
>>25745815
a) call them out on it
b) call them out on it and to put more pressure on them threaten them in a way
c) just eat their food! or if you dont like their food, just fucking throw it away.
>>
>>25745815
Stick them full of laxatives
>>
I had this same problem OP. You know what I did? I bought those Haribo sugar free gummy bears. Placed a shitton of them in a bowl and left it out. I came back and my roommates had ate them all. As I sat in my being comfy as possible, I hear them all banging on the door and fighting over the bathroom. There was 1 bathroom and 4 of them. After the ordeal, I asked them what happened to my gummy bears and that they shouldnt eat my food anymore because my doctor prescribed me some strong laxatives to put in all my foods. They never touched my shit again.
>>
>>25745815
>I'm too much of a beta pushover to say anything
you must push yourself out of your comfort zone to expand yourself, anon.

I worked door-to-door sales over the summer and that helped me with talking with people a whole lot. It was uncomfortable at first but if you keep pushing yourself into uncomfortable territory you will grow! Do it FOR YOU anon!
>>
>>25746030
this. she doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>25745815
Put laxatives in tempting items

Repeat until food doesn't go missing any more
>>
>>25745815
People kept eating my pre-cooked food so I would have to cook when comeing home from the gym. Told them to stop, they never did. Showed them a pic of my dick above some of my tupperwaredfood with sugar-frosting on it, in a puddle.
Told them I cam in the food they ate. Told them that I've no aids, so it's cool.
They never did eat my shit again. One of them I lived with 1 dude and 2 girls, called me out on bluffing, but I asked if he's a 100% sure I didn't do it (I have a reputation of beinga crazy motherfucker ever since I shat a turd out, in the middle of the street, right infront of a bus in the middle of the night.)
Turned out he still ate some of my shit, but the girls who were useless fucks stopped stealing my food. Guess the idea of eating my sperm wasn't their kind of kink.
Also, don't do this with real sperm, they could sue you.
>>
>>25745829
Put some laxatives in a piece of food you buy that you think they'll eat. As long as you don't make/serve the food to them, you're in the clear.
>>
Had some div try that on me years ago when housesharing (fucking hell, never houseshare, the horror) and basically I called him out on it and he tried the big I am so I basically threatened to throw him down the stairs and he moved out 2 weeks later due to "stress".

The fact that I found a dead rat outside and threw it in his bed when he was out *dumb shit kept his door open* probably didn't help.

Fight fire with fire and fight dirty. Do not let the fuckers get one over you because there's no telling what they'll do next if you give them the space to do so.
>>
File: duckfacts.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
duckfacts.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>25747442
The funny part about this is the girls wouldn't risk eating your jizz but the guy would.
>>
Give him the silent treatment. If he still eats your food then just leave without saying anything to your roommate if you don't like confrontations. To be kind is not to be stupid, sometimes it's okay to just wish people well and be on your way.
>>
>>25749646
Fuck that shit
Put laxatives or strong hot sauce in your food
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.