[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a facebook >has a smart phone >has an instagram

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 7587687678.png (172KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
7587687678.png
172KB, 500x285px
>has a facebook
>has a smart phone
>has an instagram or snapchat
>has ever used an app like tinder or OKCupid
>text messages other people on any regular basis
>spends money frivolously
>watches the news, television, netflix or hulu
>believes they have an even remote clue of what's going on on this planet
>completely solid and stoic in their beliefs, irresolute to change and the concept of the majority of everything laying in uncertainty

YEAH GUYS IM NOT A NORMIE I SWEAR, IM A ROBOT JUST LIKE YOU! Ha ha right my friends, those pesky invading normans better stay out ROO ha ha!
>>
>>25743353
having a smartphone doesn't mean you are a normie, idiot.
fakebook profile ownership on the other hand is definitely an indicator of norminess
>>
>>25743353
>no
>yes
>no
>no
>yes
>no
>no
>yes
>no

And I do consider myself a "normie".
>>
Literally everyone has a smartphone
>>
>>25743481
i don't

tfw poor
>>
>>25743353
>Doesnt have a smart phone
Are you that guy who walks around with an early 2000s Nokia that never gets used and a PSP?
>>
>>25743511
Smartphones are cheap as fuck anon
They start out at 30 bucks
>>
>>25743353
>all things that can be done holed up in an attic

The easiest way to spot a normie is by analyzing time they spend on outside social activities.
>>
>>25743404

Earth has been around for 4.5 billion years. Our species has only been around for the last half of a million.

Human civilization has been around for thousands upon thousands of years. Great societies and small settlements alike have risen and fallen like waves in the ocean for millennium, some completely engulfed by the ages, forgotten about under dirt and vegetation in vast tracts of land, hundreds of miles across, which have yet to be explored by mankind to this very day.

You live in a country that's only a couple hundred years old, if not less. It's no different than any of those other waves in the ocean. Your government is almost guaranteed to be skewing and stretching the goings-on of other countries in order to manipulate you, keep you complacent, and keep them in power. In fact, the powers that truly run this planet, economically and politically, are quiet about their business, and refrain from telling the masses the whole picture.

Earth has 60 million square miles of land on it, and you probably regular about 25 of those square miles. There are 7 billion, probably closer to 8 billion, other people on this planet in their own equivalent of this situation.

You think you know what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>25743511
Even impoverished negros have them, stop lying
You're just a turbo-autist who kept his flip phone
>>
>>25743353
Implying /r9k/ failures are informed and have researched way more than 'normies'
>completely solid and stoic in their beliefs, irresolute to change
Implying you aren't an insufferable fuck who groups people into fucking normies and robots,considers himself the latter and spends his day hating and shitposting about the other group on 4chan

This board is sinking deeper into a shithole everyday, full of spoiled brats who are basically emotionally and mentally on the level of
>in this moment I am euphoric
>>
>>25743598
>its all a dsekrit conspiracy dood
>>
>>25743598
believes, is the keyword.
>>
File: 1450068399446.jpg (837KB, 2992x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1450068399446.jpg
837KB, 2992x2328px
>>25743618
>getting this assblasted that somebody else isn't using his pacifier

yeah i hope you're happy with all those "apps"

meantime im reading classic literature, writing essays and stories, sharpening my musical knowledge and ability, and enjoying the simple act of life, from mere observation of the world around me to the very act of breathing. this world is so rich and powerful it often leaves me speechless

yet millions of people keep opening and closing the same couple of "apps" on their pacifier, bored and pining for entertainment

stay pleb my friend
>>
File: 1446508444036s.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1446508444036s.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>25743647
typical small-minded response to the concept of uncertainty and an unfriendly, unfamiliar world
>>
>>25743703
Sure you are senpai
I think I'll get back to having literally every work of literature and art at the tips of my fingers
Maybe I'll re-read a pdf of Tao Te Ching today
>>
>>25743727
>reading Tao Te Ching like an uppity asshat on my kindle as i walk from my car to wageslavery
>what the fuck, god damn sunlight is making the screen to hard to read
>have to fuck with the brightness setting
>get hit by a fucking car while crossing the road because im a dumb piece of shit and my electronic entertainment device is more captivating than being alive
>>
>>25743703
Can't agree more, my smartphone got stolen a year ago and never went back.

I realized how much time you waste playing useless games like Flappy bird,.Nothing against vidya, I play them myself but mobile apps are a different kind of brain killing, you stop thinking at every moment of your life because you would rather chat with someone you dislike.
>>
>>25743774
Screen brightness hasn't been a problem since 2008, my autistic flip-phone using friend

And I'm sorry you're too unintelligent to properly interpret the meaning, let alone understand the wording of the lessons from Lao Tzu.
>>
>>25743703
I really like that painting, anon. It's my favorite. Have you been to see it irl yet?
>>
>replies 19
>posters: 10
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>25743353
>has a smart phone

Im sorry that you live in some stone age and don't realize that smartphone is not just for facebook and instagram.

Maybe ten years from now you will realize that pocket computer is pretty useful thing.
>>
>>25743353
>yes
>barely, it works about 50% of the time
>yes
>no
>mainly one person, but yes
>lolno
>yes. Why is this one Normie again?
>no
>no

I'm not as much of a robot as some people on this board, but I'm certainly not a normie.
19 y/o, KV, never been in a real relationship, and have no idea how to approach women. Like, at all. To the point I've considered staying celibate.
>>
> being so ontologically adrift that you try to constitute your identity from a board on a weeabo image posting site

robots
>>
File: 1449061006788.png (780KB, 832x678px) Image search: [Google]
1449061006788.png
780KB, 832x678px
if you truly didn't have friends, you wouldn't even ponder a cell phone or a Facebook.

what's funny is i think the problem is NOT having a Facebook and phone.
without those, people don't even bother calling you because they think you don't exist, they can't fathom someone not having a cell phone.

the freedom of having no responsibility to contact or reply to anyone is so fucking nice. i feel like a real human being again.
if people want to contact me they actually have to speak to me, whoa!!!!
>>
>>25743703
>owning a smartphone means not doing anything else

really great logic there, honestly
>>
>>25743885
Finding interaction with the opposite sex awkward whilst you're a young adult is entirely normal.
>>
>>25743353
no
yes
no
no
no
no
no
idk senpai
no

How do you not own a smartphone op?
>>
>>25743958
It's perfect robot logic, think about it:
>having friends and/or a gf means you can never be lonely
>being a woman means you have an easier life than all men
>>
>>25743778
>mobile apps
>vidya
fuck normies and their shit taste, mobile apps shouldn't even be considered games.
>>
>has a facebook
no
>has a smart phone
yes, only because my parents felt I need a new phone
no
no
no
no
no
no
>completely solid and stoic in their beliefs, irresolute to change and the concept of the majority of everything laying in uncertainty
yes
>>
>>25743703
I have a smartphone and read ebooks on it while I am travelling (going to important places).
At home I also read physical books
I'm SUPERIOR to you.
>>
File: 20160114_093318.png (1MB, 1050x1384px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_093318.png
1MB, 1050x1384px
>>25743353
Well aren't you a special snowflake. That's OK. You can't join my secret society, either. We've been around since prehistory, and we only accept the finest candidates.
>>
>>25743353
>says "app"

Get out
>>
>>25743353
Reminder that REEEEE is a reddit meme. Reminder this is not wizchan and has never been.
>>
>>25743813
Confucious say

Class A b8
>>
>>25744694
Confucius was enlightened that his ways were meaningless by Lao Tsu
>>
>>25743384
no-rmie
>>
>>25744806
The (You) that can be (You)'d, is not the true (You).

If you (You) (You)rself, you know it is not the real (You).

Look carefully at the word (You). Does it still appear real?

What would (You) say?
>>
File: 1452448911731.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452448911731.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>ROO
fuck
>>
>>25743353

Tbh this sounds like 90% of r9k
>>
>misfits around normies
>shunned by robots
>rejected by the artfag types
>no subculture for them

here's a post to the interlopers, the failed normies
>>
>>25743353
>has a facebook
no
>has a smart phone
yes
no
yes (gotta get poon somehow and lying on the internet is easy)
no
no
no
no
no

I can pass as normie with little effort but I just want to be by myself after a while. other people always disappoint me eventually, not that I'm perfect, and I stop spending time with them

>tfw no neetbux
at least I get to check out pretty girls at work :^)
>>
>>25743481
>>25743511
Me neither. Baka desu sempai.
>>
File: 1449235962186.jpg (53KB, 261x268px) Image search: [Google]
1449235962186.jpg
53KB, 261x268px
https://telegram.me/joinchat/CFnQZwOhFSCP_cgPqn4EkA

JOIN THIS FUN /INT/ TELEGRAM CHAT AND MEET COOL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD !
J O I N N O WWWWWWWWW
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.