[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening. Iam very angry. Are there very angry indivduals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Good evening.

Iam very angry.

Are there very angry indivduals in here too who plan to take revenge on the society?

Do not worry, as you can see on my chest here Iam not F.B.I..
Sincerly,

Not the F.B.I.
>>
>>25740690

BIG GUY. pls, for the love of memes... legalize it.

aren't you tired of mexican dirt weed? i want my weed to be grown professionally in hydroponic labs by BIG GUYS.

and then i want to buy it legally for recreational uses while i browse the internet and play video games.
>>
name ONE person who committed a dangerous and violent crime while under the influence of Marijuana.

just one.

protip - you can't.
>>
>>25740716
You live in the United fucking States and complain about bad weed? Motherfucker, you have it completely legalized in some states.

Here in Russia I'll be definitely going to jail if I get caught buying weed from our local silkroad analog.
>>
>>25740753
DUDE WEED LMAO
I want you all executed tbqh
I don't care how safe it is :^)
>>
File: fbi-jobs.jpg (15KB, 280x243px) Image search: [Google]
fbi-jobs.jpg
15KB, 280x243px
>>25740716

This sounds really interesting.

How often do you consume illegal drugs?

Can you show them too me? Iam really interested. Please give your homeadress so we can meet and talk. Don't worry because Iam not F.B.I.
>>
>>25740767

we do. Obama promised full decrminalization, and we got 2 states under his presidency that full-out legalized it.

but most people don't want to move across the country to Colorado and Washington -just- for weed breh.

we need that shit, moar.

moar plox.

weed is used for treatment for a lot of stuff, from one type of diabetes to hiv.

people like Martin Shrekli profited and gouge sick people to stay rich because those sick people don't have any options.

if they had access to weed, they wouldn't buy an expensive drug.

fuck big pharm, fuck the healthcare industry.
>>
>>25740781

im not gonna give out my home address on 4chan. i only smoke up once every 3-6 months of late.

during my peak use days, i would smoke 1 to 2 bowls a night before bedtime.

>>25740781

do it faggot
>>
>>25740806
Weed is actually not that good. It gets boring after some time, even if you can't smoke it daily, it gets dull. I enjoy psychedelics far more. Mescaline is my drug of choice.
>>
and they pump you full of pills at the FBI, what's the difference other than some people decreed that marijuana is illegal but these big pharma bills are legal?

you can't tell me there's any difference, sorry.
>>
>>25740843

i smoke weed to sleep and eat when i do. i don't do mescaline or pills or anything else.

i enjoy the smell of weed, and the first taste when i burn a freshly packed bowl of green.
>>
i don't even like drinking liquor. just weed, and when i do smoke i smoke at night time and usually i just take 1 to 2 hits and chill.

BIG GUYS can't touch weed because they get tested and they screen you before hiring to make sure you've never done it before.
>>
File: 30_fbiagent_lgl.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
30_fbiagent_lgl.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>25740850

Where did you hear about this?

Please let me know so I can ask the Person who told you so.
And please give out adress so I can send you much present.

Do not worry for Iam not F.B.I.
>>
>>25740870
I can relate. Weed is actually nice, but I don't even consider it a drug.
>>
>>25740892

the pills? nobody told me, but its not hard to guess that they do.

FBI is a high action military government organization, they gotta keep you doped up ofc.

you are not FBI but why would i give out my address to anyone from 4chan?
>>
i voted for Obama because he promised full decriminalization, we didn't get it but we did get 2 states to fully legalize it.

now im gonna vote for Bernie because he wants to legalize it on the Federal level and let the states decide if they wanna legalize it or not.
>>
>>25740690
>>25740783
>>25740892
You're obviously FBI better work on your espionage skills. No wonder you guys keep getting BTFO by sand niggers
>>
>>25740923
Well I just gave that weed guys ip to the proper people.
Thank you based hiro.
>>
File: undercover_agent_.jpg (59KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
undercover_agent_.jpg
59KB, 512x768px
>>25740923

Iam friend.

I can help.

Your sayings sound really interesting please let us meet so we can talk.

Do not worry because i will make sure that there is no F.B.I. because Iam not F.B.I.
>>
FBI is a high stress environment, they gotta stay doped up on all kinds of prescriptions.

so ya, they don't like weed over there because weed is the opposite - it's for relaxing.

but after work, weed is nice if you just wanna smoke a bowl and read a book in bed.
>>
>>25740959

Please do not say such things.

Iam not F.B.I, Iam Friend.

Do you want to use guns or drugs? Because i really want so and I think we should meet up to discuss.

Please give me your phone-number.

I will make sure that we are safe.

Sincerly,

Not thr F.B.I.
>>
>>25741027
Dear Iam not FBI, you sound like a really Cool dude to do weed and drugs with. I also enjoy partaking in smoking the occasional reefer and discussing how much I hate the government and sharing ideas for revolting against the system. FUCK OBAMA SOMEONE SHOULD ASSASSINATE HIM LOL JUST PLAYING BUT FOR REAL THO
>>
Tell everyone not to go to school on Monday and when FBI calls you "it's just a prank bro Monday is MLK day there's no school just a prank bro" nobody cares about MLK day and always forget about it so they think you'd be shooting up the school because XD black twitter white kid school shooter don't go to school tomorrow thanks senpai 100 fire mixtape. What would happen if someone did this
>>
>>25740753
you must not know the history of marijuana

the word assasin comes from the word hasish because they smoked it before killing people

The name "Assassin" is often said to derive from the Arabic word Hashishin or "users of hashish",[3] a term thought to have been derogatory and used by their adversaries during the Middle Ages
>>
What the fucking fuckfuckfuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>25742304
Not the F.B.I is being a really cool dude :DD
>>
>>25740690
>>25740783
>>25740892

>Iam not FBI

I believe you :)
>>
some of you are alright

if you're in columbia don't go to school the day after tomorrow because it's the weekend for you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.