[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, we're gonna try this again. This is a good way to see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

File: who do ya choose.jpg (525KB, 735x1200px) Image search: [Google]
who do ya choose.jpg
525KB, 735x1200px
Ok, we're gonna try this again. This is a good way to see who is racist on this board, and who isn't.
>>
anyone choosing the alien is a hardcore fucking racist, I'm talking like neo nazi shit here
>>
>>25740467
I choose the alien it sounds fun
>>
>>25740633
are you fucking shitting me?
>>
>>25740467
I don't want to help the black community, I'll go with the alien.
>>
>>25740648
I hope to god you're not a black guy saying this.
>>
>>25740467
With a nickname like "The Destructor" how can I not pick her?
>>
>>25740467
definitely the alien. No way I'm fucking another nigger.
>>
>>25740638
Yes power and hallucinogens sounds better than MUH STRUGGLE MUH BLACK COMMUNITY MUH OLD NEGRO SPIRITUALS
>>
both are whores, ooga booga fuck you
>>
File: Wso1sFs.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Wso1sFs.png
492KB, 499x499px
>>25740467
not racist mexanon here (i lub black grills familia)
but
>her saliva and bodily fluids contain a venom that causes hallucinations

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Tripping intergalactic space balls while fugging?
Sounds like objectively /mostcomfyfeel/
>>
>>25740701
>a violent bioweapon is better than a kind gentle woman that wants to better her people and her community

>>25740696
>definitely the alien. No way I'm fucking another nigger.

I really hope you are not a black guy saying that.
>>
>smells like Cocoa Butter

Fucking dropped.

Pick Xuul'ra and destroy my enemies while bathing in there blood. Plus, she smells like flowers.
>>
>Occupation: Hip Hop Model and Singer
Fuckin dropped, gimme dat sweet alien pussy.
>>
What is even up with these threads lately?
I'm a black female and I would date the alien just because she has similar taste in music and I have nothing in common with black Stacy.
>>
>>25740467
Alien, only so she could add me to her superior biomass as we have 1 time super sex, while listening to the screams of pain and death of the black race we recorded prior to us harvesting their fear.
>>
>>25740727
Black men hate black women nothing new there black women are just inferior.
>>
These threads are so weird. It feels like OP fetishizes black people, but doesn't know anything about them, while at the same time being a massive masochist. WTF man, stop these dumbass "if you don't pick the stereotype sandwich then you must be rascist" threads.
>>
File: 1410011726069.jpg (176KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
1410011726069.jpg
176KB, 673x604px
I'll go with the black woman cause I got a thing for them
>>
>>25740878
This thread is made by a black woman to see how undesirable she is and as you can already tell the answer is extremely undesirable.
>>
>>25740467
why did you nerf the alien ?
>>
>>25740467
what is a hip hop model? Like a video vixen?
Of course I would choose the black woman.
But since OP is framing the question, I'm going for the alien.
>>
>>25740883
Finally, a non racist in this thread

>>25740992
To expose the racism of this board towards black women. These guys would rather have an alien monster that slaughters people for no reason to an attractive qt positive black woman trying to help her community.
>>
>>25741038
>what is a hip hop model? Like a video vixen?

Yes. She's doing it currently until she has enough money to open her own school of african ballet, where black people will act out ballets she has created inspired by african culture.
>>
>>25740855
>the female equivalent of perfect cell from dbz is apparently more desirable to a black man than an attractive non stereotypical black woman

I'm gonna puke
>>
>>25741052
>slaughtering normies
>a bad thing
>>
>>25741071
She is essentially a stripper I already hate black women but being a whore is unacceptable so I choose the alien.
>>
>>25741071
>where black people will act out ballets she has created inspired by african culture
they should stop doing crack and get jobs first
>>
>>25741084
Perfect cell is perfect, why wouldn't you choose them?
I might reconsider if it was first form cell tho.
Was going to choose the black girl but her music and dreams are shit.
>>
>>25741084
Who cares you're ugly deal with it.
>>
>>25741118
>Perfect cell is perfect, why wouldn't you choose them?

This. I would let me absorb my biomass and become one with perfection.
>>
>>25741110
>a heartless mass murderer is better than a stripper

Jesus christ
>>
I wont choose the nigger, that's for sure
>>
>>25741052
Different strokes for different folks man, that ain't racism, stop trying to rig your choice
>>
>>25741114
If they're doing ballet they would have a job, you heartless ass

>>25741118
Her dreams are shit, but some being wanting to become the avatar of destruction is ok?
>>
>>25741210
Choosing an undeniably evil woman over a good and attractive woman simply due to race is racism. How is that any better than a white girl choosing a black murderous thug over a good white man?
>>
>>25741220
Yes, power is sexy and she is fulfilling her role as the ultimate weapon, hopefully she enjoys my biomass as she conquers the earth, then the galaxy.

>>25740804
This is me btw.
>>
>>25741244
Also I prefer the screams of humans in pain to nigger music.
>there is difference between the two despite the fact they're the same thing.
>>
>>25741158
The stripper part sucks but its the black part that pushes me over the edge.
>>
>>25741275
You think humans suffering is more beautiful than this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfvLZjofEXA

>>25741255
How about the power to change the black community into a positive force for good?
>>
>>25741314
If she also straightened her hair and supported our children, then I would fuck her silly and fill her with my non white babies.
>>
>>25740467
>not choosing the monster girl
also, i'm racist
>>
>>25740467
my brother i would fuck both
>>
>>25740467
It's obviously made so people pick the alien either for edge points, for muh racist meme, muh black women are least desirable meme, and similar.

But fuck you, I'd pick Nyeisha any day, every day. Described personality traits fit mine, some of her interests/hobbies fit mine, and dining at fancy restaurants she's willing to pay? That last one alone is about as rare as finding an alien.
Being a hiphop model as in video vixen is not something I'd do as a job, but her aspirations imply it's just to obtain money she can invest in her obtaining her dreams/goals later on. I can live with that.
>>
>>25741244
But she has a spaceship anon. A fucking spaceship!
>>
>>25740467
Sauce on the alien pic?
>>
>>25741678
Really? This one was altered exactly so r9k would want to pick the black girl.

>anime
>cooks
>submissive
>educated

Still doesn't hold a candle to the Ultimate Weapon.
>>
>>25741244
In your new poll, the black woman is obviously the better choice, whereas in the first you made the choice is balanced
>>
>>25740696
>another
So you're already lost, brother. I see.
>>
>>25741960
It's still pretty balanced, considering you can still commit genocide and have a spaceship with an ultimate life form.
Unless perfect lifeforms aren't your thing, are you a xenophobe?
>>
ITT: A legit toasty roasty
Kek at least the white girls don't sperg out by making a new thread and freaking the fuck out.
>>
>>25740467
The black woman I imagine would help me carve out a political career, plus she's got her shit together which could help me since I'm somewhat down right now.

I'll admit, I'd slightly prefer a Slavic or Middle Eastern woman (non-American) who would help me procure armaments and build a career as a gun-runner.
>>
>>25742039
>going through all that instead of unleashing your perfect bioweapon waifu.
>not glassing the planet from orbit and getting high of the fear and death.
Pleb.
>>
>>25742068
Glassing a planet from orbit is too impersonal. I'd rather influence the course of the planet's history by supplying small arms to whichever side I favor.
>>
>>25740467
That depends, how does the black woman feel about the fact that I'm a cop?
>>
>>25741641
he s gay then,
he tries to hide it behind hetero exaggeration
>>
>>25741678
she cheats on you and lie then,
but thats of course okay for you
>>
File: 1451712928940.jpg (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451712928940.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
>OP had to remove EVERY SINGLE OTHER OPTION other than the alien just so somebody would pick the black girl
>>
If I don't pick the alien, it would probably kill me. If you can't beat them, join them.
>>
>>25740467
The back spine hand grips get me
>>
>>25740467

The alien for sure
>>
It's funny because OP is trolling and ya'll legit believe this is some black chick worried about what a bunch of robots think

It's nowhere near THAT bad. Stop replying to bait.
>>
>>25742488
I knew that, I just have a fetish for perfect lifeforms and I assumed everyone else did too.
>>
File: 1450519270814.jpg (46KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1450519270814.jpg
46KB, 672x672px
>>25741052
>To expose the racism of this board towards black women. These guys would rather have an alien monster that slaughters people for no reason to an attractive qt positive black woman trying to help her community.

Listen here you fucking faggot

If I had to choose between any woman and an evil alien warlord bitch who likes to murder and massacre other lifeforms for no reason I'd always pick the alien.

Why? Because it's the lesser of two evils, at least with the alien I know where I stand and what I'm in for. There's no false delusions there and at least the alien would rather kill and torture chad than fuck him.
>>
>>25742378
That has not been implied by the image though.
If we're going for the assuming and adding route, I'll pick the alien.
She secretly only is cruel and hates the bad people while enjoying the presence of good people. She only absorbs and destroys those who are evil.
With enjoying the blood and terror of lesser beings it's meant those crappy people, not based on physical or mental strength but personality traits.
Punishing and eating the flesh/blood of the weak and lesser beings is again based on how are rather than physical traits.
Her aspirations to becoming a superweapon is with the intent to solely eradicate those who are evil beings themselves.
Only wanting to torment the crappy people of Earth.
I can go on and add enough to make the alien seem like some fantastic and benevolent creature, too.

Just because you assume a human woman will automatically cheat even if the hypothetical situation does not at all imply any of that, and somehow find that a bigger issue than a hypothetical alien that basically has no implication that sex will be just for you what so ever (AKA probably will be some extreme poly"amory" deal where she has sex with whomever she feels like at the time, which of course is okay for you), doesn't make the black woman in the hypothetical choice a worse pick.
>>
If she looked like Tinashe she would be the perfect black girl.

Yeah I know Tinashe is half white
>>
I'd go straight for the alien

Good music taste
Tripping while fucking
Could go on a murder spree together
>>
>>25740467
The black chick is probably more dangerous after the eventual breakup
>>
>>25740467
>one of millions of black women whose name sounds like someone sneezing
>one of a kind alien experiment by an extinct race
>>
Honestly, i'm on the fence, and i'm not racist at all, just disgusting by most people's view.
>>
>>25741084
Why do you think black guys fuck white women?

Because they can't get an Asian gf
>>
>>25740787

>I'm a black female

You're not though.
>>
> literal xenophobes all over this board

Makes me cringe, desu senpai.
>>
File: What.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>25740855
>Black men hate black women nothing new there black women are just inferior.

An actual black man here. Inferior in what way?
Black women are the fucking best.
>>
>>25740924

What a stupid thing to say. Why did she not post a picture of herself then?

Retard. Literally.
>>
>choose the alien
>chad says "OH MANNN, YOU'RE FUCKING THAT ALIEN ASS, GOOD WORK BRO!"
>choose nigger
>chad says "oh, uh man, you know youre fucking that black girl, right bro?
>>
>>25742855
Chad here, can confirm this is what I would say.
>>
>sex is tender, gentle, slow
Least way I'd fuck a black girl
>>
>>25742811
I usually dont care to point it out but as another fellow black man, I totally agree - I still love black women. I mean, as a red-blooded heterosexual male, I love women, period, but yeah.

Also...that ass was fat
>>
>>25740467
Alien desu. Just so that I could shout AYYYY as I cum inside her.
>>
>>25742927
H-how else would you fuck a black girl?
>>
>>25742966
Whip the bitch into position and ram that shitter.
>>
>>25742966
Rough.
Ass slapping, hair pulling, making her my little bitch.
>>
>This is a good way to see who is racist on this board, and who isn't.

How about I just say I hate niggers?
>>
>>25740467
Well obviously I want to be with the alien in a universe where she exists. Everyone's gonna get killed by her except her bf.
>>
>>25740467
Fuck the human girl, I want to play chess with an evil warlord alien to the tune of some sick techno music.
>>
>>25743037
>>25743048

Damn. No further questions, your honor. :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 680x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 680x571px
>>25741114
That's like telling robots to stop eating tendies and to get a job.
>>
>>25743177
What ?

Originalcmmtntnt
>>
I'd fuck the alien
I'm not even racist I just want to fuck an alien
>>
>>25743048
>hair pulling
With a black girl? Tch, if she doesn't try biting your hand off, first.

>>25743177
>>25743289
Ahaha wtf
>>
>>25740467
Impregnate Xuul'ra and have superior half-white/half-ayy halfies.

I couldn't ask for a better outcome.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.