[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /badteeth/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

Who here /badteeth/?
>>
I went to the dentist last week and the lady dentist said my teeth are the prettiest teeth she's seen in years.

I also live in a negro neighborhood so that's not saying much.
>>
I am a shut-in for several years and the last time I was at a dentist was probably 8-9 years ago. My teeth are fucked. Not like OPs picture, but they are starting to rot away. Feels bad man.
>>
Oh yeah. Never got braces ,still have 2 blatant fangs. I've never realized that this may be a key factor as to why women are not attracted to me.

> why would you want to see a picture of my snagle-puss?
>>
>legitmatly think about killing myself daily for the last 10 years.
>figured do it eventually do it so no point in taking care of myself. Havent brushed my teeth for 10years.
>molars are rotting and have massive holes and peices missing
>want to see a dentist but am to embarrassed. Not because I care what they think, but I know that I'd have to justify to them why i never took care of my teeth. I'd have to tell them that i think about killing myself. I'm afraid that they'd report me to mental health authorites.
>the one hobby I have, the one thing that gives me enjoyment is shooting sports and guns. And if I am reported to mental health authorities then they'd take away the one thing that i get legitimate enjoyment from
>then i would really no reason left not to kill myself.
>>
>>25738841

Why not buy your own dental pics anon? After all that's the main preventative thing that they do, scrape away the calculus so the gums don't become cesspools of bacteria.
>>
>no dental insurance for years
>wisdom teeth popping out
>wisdom tooth BREAKS
>panic for weeks since no money
>eventually come to grips with it since there's no pain
>another wisdom tooth breaks
>find cavity in a 3rd one, probably on it's way to breaking
>first broken tooth keeps chipping down more and more still no pain an any wisdom teeth yet
>got health insurance/dental now
>don't really feel like getting them out

I figure even if they rot away I'm still alright because who gives a fuck about wisdom teeth?

Figure I'll just fix it when I get some significant pain or more money. I hear it's expensive, and I'm a pussy so I'll want full sedation.
>>
>>25739167
you dumbass, all you have to say is "I don't want to talk about it" IF they bring it up, which they probably won't. You do realize that they lose a customer if they push you away, right? They're not going to do that, especially if your teeth are super shit, because you're guaranteed to be a good customer if you're actually getting serious

There's no downside
>>
>>25739260
you do realize that having giant rotting sores plunging deep into your jaw can really fuck up everything for the rest of your life, right?

>I'm a pussy

exactly why you want to deal with it NOW, because if you seriously can't deal with pain well, imaging the root-canal level pain going on for weeks beforehand. theats what youll be facing soon
>>
>>25739358

Shouldn't you be trying to help him contain the problem as best he can without professional dental help?
>>
Had 15 holes.
Also had to fight my boner while sitting in the dentist chair because the qt assistant had her tits on my face.
>>
>>25739652
Fuck that's hot anon. Was she skinny with big tits?
>>
>>25739671
Skinny with average tits
>>
>>25739358
This.

Get it done, Anon. The more you put it off the worse it'll be. Trust.
>>
i still have my baby teeth and im 23

how fucked am i?
>>
>have crooked teeth
>one front tooth sticks out in front of the others
>looks pretty fucked
>still clean and healthy because i brush properly
>still haven't gotten braces at 20 since poor and now in college poor
>>
The only thing I really don't like about my teeth is that they're kind of yellow. I've tried whitening toothpaste but that does fuck all. Do whitening strips really work?
>>
My teeth look alright from the outside, except for maybe your average overbite, and my front two teeth are kind of big, but two of my back molars have been falling out in chunks for the past few years and I recently lost like half of my front incisor on the right. It's not noticeable though, since it's the front half.

I am irrationally terrified of the dentist, though. I fucking brush and since and flossed religiously and it pisses me off that this still happens to me. Apparently some people never brush and have perfect teeth. I guess a lot of it is genetics.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 636x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 636x379px
yep. Bite and the quality of them.
I make sure to brush my teeth twice a day using a soft brush, at least 2 minutes each time, floss nightly, use antiseptic mouthwash and yet they're still awful. Got a clean from a dentist 3 months ago.
>>
>>25740051
Forgot to mention, I just ate walnuts, so yeah they're a bit dirty as well
>>
>>25739930

I think they work to damage the internal strength and integrity of your teef.
>>
Here

>tfw basically entire family has a history of bad teeth
>father had his all pulled and replaced with dentures in his early 40s
>tfw fucked from the start

I brush after every meal, floss and rarely eat any sweets/soda/coffee yet my teeth are yellowing and my breath has always smelled terrible.

>tfw constantly chewing gum/eating mints in case I somehow talk to a qt girl
>>
>>25740051

How exactly are they awful, color wise? Personally I think the only problem worth worrying about is gingivitus and the ensuing periodontal disease. Cosmetics are a waste of money unless they're really, medically neccesary.
>>
quick bro tip for any of you with a severe toothache.

take diphenhydramine (benadryl) capsules and snip them open and collect the powder. off brand works fine. Collect the powder of a few of these and pour it onto the affected cavity or broken tooth. Do NOT inhale from your mouth doing this. Hold the powder in and allow saliva to mix with it. Don't spit or swallow the shit for 10-15 minutes. It will kill the exposed nerve and relieve the pain. it can take 1-3 of these "treatments" to do the job but it can hold you over until you get to the dentist. spit the mixture after you're done, rinse with warm saltwater, and be careful drinking. the numbnes in your mouth with go away eventually.
>>
>tfw parents took me to a shit dentist to have my root canal done a few years ago
>cap broke off maybe two months after the procedure
>broken bits of the remnants of my tooth fall out every couple of months
>not on their plan anymore, can't do anything
>>
>>25740185
This kills the tooth
>>
>>25740242
It does. it also kills the pain.
>>
My teeth are rather fine if not a bit crooked despite wearing braces (because teenage me did not give a fuck about retainers), but I have an underbite so I can't smile while showing teeth without looking crazy. There are procedures to fix it but they're expensive (and not always covered by insurance), have a pretty intense recovery period, and can alter the appearance of your face due to refitting the jaws. Not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>25738654
theyve been worse
brit here if you hadnt already guessed
>>
pretty sure i have a cavity or something because one of my teeth hurt in the morning and even more when i floss it

fuck i don't want to go to the dentist
>>
File: IMG_20160114_004245.jpg (114KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_004245.jpg
114KB, 960x1280px
>>25740386
proper rotation
>>
>>25740425
Piss poor image quality m8
>>
>go to the dentist for cleaning
>first time i've gone in over a year
>new stacy hygienist working there
>shames the hell out of me because my gums bleed
>goes on how about how my teeth will fall out and pretty much resents me

and i haven't gone back for over a year an a half, fuck that
>>
File: 1452163161380.jpg (9KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
1452163161380.jpg
9KB, 159x151px
>>25738654
>visit male dentist
>"Goodness, Anon! Looks like you've been practicing good ORAL hygiene! ;)"
>>
>>25740145
The gingivitis is slowly going away. It was more red but I'm not sure how to really get rid of it.
I'm going to change my diet to have minimal sugars as soon as I can though
>>
>>25740666

I'm fighting mine by swishing in alcohol based listerine followed by a milder nonalcoholic mouthwash after every starchy and especially every sugary meal or snack. And also brushing with baking soda which acts as an entiseptic and digs down deeper than listerine does.

I think the way to really get rid of the gingivitis would be to get the calculus removed from deep inside gum pockets? I'm thinking of buying dental pics. In fact I already got a couple but am scared of using them because once upon a time a dental hygeinist told me she saw scratches on my enamel and wondered if I'd been self scraping.

Also perhaps water pics might help too, they're like painless flossing. I never floss, I just can't do it.
>>
>>25738654
I have a overbite that I don't now if its worth fixing, fucks my profile like hell but I'm ugly as fuck anyway
>>
>>25740425
Nigga even with that shitty image I can tell that you never floss
>>
File: 20160114_011849_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_011849_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Right here buddy Boi

ORIGINAL COMMENT NO STEAL
>>
Pretty bad imo t/bh

Maybe they're not the worst ever but I still hate them
>>
File: a97AtSr[1].png (350KB, 899x811px) Image search: [Google]
a97AtSr[1].png
350KB, 899x811px
>be depressed
>don't brush
>bad teeth
>more depression
>>
>>25738654
2 cavities, one broken tooth and and overbite. No mouthbreather tier thankfully.
Not bad at all considering I haven't go to a dentist in 10 years and I drink a shit ton of coffee and coke.
Too selfconcious about the broken tooth because its visible when I laugh.
>>
http://hestia.dance/
>>
>>25742337
>mfw I'm in the same situation
this year i will go to the dentist f-for real
>>
>>25740051
Disgusting teeth
>>
File: 1426864786314.jpg (125KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1426864786314.jpg
125KB, 960x639px
>cant remember last time I went to a dentist
>read this thread
>wtf are wisdom teeth
>skim wikipedia
>mfw over 25

looks like the dentist wont see me anytime soon
>>
File: 1441764924315.jpg (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1441764924315.jpg
21KB, 184x184px
>>25738654
I had braces as a teen and still wear a retainer at night. Got my wisdom teeth out also

Teeth are pretty good, not Hollywood white but not bad, and straight

Only problem is I used to (and probably still do) brush too hard, and its worn the gums away

Not noticeable on the front teeth yet thankfully but pretty paranoid about it wearing away completely and my teeth falling out of my fucking head
>>
if your teeth have one flaw, you're fucked.
that's America for ya.
>>
I stopped brushing a month ago to reduce my dependence on the system.
>>
>>25742337
>>25742599
same senpai
robloxoxoxo
>>
>>25740425
You can get that chip sorted on the NHS, mate.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.