[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying something new bots. I'm going to stop giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I'm trying something new bots. I'm going to stop giving a shit about finding a girlfriend and work on me. If you read any articles out there that aren't red pill, they say if you learn to love yourself, people will gravitate towards you. I'm hoping that by working on myself and becoming comfortable with myself, I'll actually get friends and maybe a gf will follow. Anyone done something similar and had success or failed miserably?
>>
>>25737972
THIS.

THIS, DEAR ROBOTS, IS THE SUREST WAY TO SUCCESS WITH WOMEN.

I never had a girlfriend until like halfway through freshman year of college. I talked with girls, and wasn't a complete nincompoop, just never made it into a relationship.
But guess what?
I didn't give a crap.
Sure, I wanted a girlfriend just as bad as, if not more than the next guy. But I made up my mind to improve myself rather than throw myself at chicks constantly.
I now have a qt 3.14 girlfriend with giant boobs and hilarious sense of humor.
We've been together over a year.

It can all work out, robots.

Will answer questions if y'all have em.
>>
That is exactly what the red pill says tho. Improve yourself, focus on yourself and hos will flock to you.
>>
>>25737972
Bumping since this is actually quite a quality thread
>>
get the fuck out of here you normalslime

how is this any different from le bee urself ;);):)

just fuck off already. this is the lowest quality bait i have seen all day.
>>
>>25739919
The difference between this and "just be yourself" is that this philosophy is saying "just be the absolute 100 percent best version of your self, and do whatever it takes to get to that point" rather than sticking with the status quo/current situation
>>
>>25738372

I agree but...

Reeeeeee, get the fuck off my bored, yada yada.
>>
>>25737972
You get it man.
This helped motivate me to get my ass in gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcoyzfrVGM

Hope it helps you as well.
>>
>>25740027
I'm just trying to help, breh. I battle depression daily and know that it can often be really freaking hard to do even the most average everyday things, much less take the initiative to actually make major improvements to your life.
>>
File: Computer Man on Mountain.jpg (157KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
Computer Man on Mountain.jpg
157KB, 849x566px
>>25737972
If you stop giving a shit, nothing will happen, except that you will be happier and comfortable with yourself, but you will only be so if you actually stopped giving a shit, not just saying you don't give a shit on the condition that other people will gravitate towards you, meaning you do in fact give a shit and are trying to rationalize giving a shit by pretending to not give a shit while still secretly giving a shit. If you were really ready to be zen you would not include anecdotes of hope to attain such things as friends and gf, and contradict yourself at the end by calling the whole process a success or failure based on whether or not such things occur. When you are truly ready to let go you would be willing to accept a life of solitude and celibacy, and have developed an internal locus of happiness and self worth independent of your achievements and shortcomings. For all I know your idea of "working on yourself" is lifting for girls, buying new clothes and reading PUA books, only to then whine about how you went and beed yourself and no one cares.
>>
>>25740090

I understand that, and I'm currently doing the same thing and seeing lots of positive results. But you're literally posting about how you have a gf on r9k. That's like showing up to a Civic group and bragging about your Audi R9.
>>
>>25740165
True. Sorry bout it.
>>
File: 1378027462417.jpg (88KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1378027462417.jpg
88KB, 700x525px
>>25740146
desu tBh desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.