[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what year is this!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sundance_email_logo.gif (3KB, 110x103px) Image search: [Google]
sundance_email_logo.gif
3KB, 110x103px
Hey robots. I just spent 10.5 months in a program with no computer access or anything else for that matter. What have I missed since the end of February?
(Pic related: that was the programs logo.)
>>
Congratulations! You skipped the worst year!
>>
>>25737784
You missed one of the best years for indie gaming and the worst for AAA

Last year was the official year that memes became 100% ingrained in mainstream culture (as opposed to 2010-2014, they were becoming gradually more and more popular)

Minions have flooded Facebook, which (Facebook) has recently developed a somehow more obnoxious version of meme culture which I call "Saturated Mainstremes"
Facebook is now normiebook

The SJWs peaked in power, thus with decieving everyone with two hoaxes: Mattress girl and ahmed

As mentioned before, minions from despicable me saturated the Internet at one point, and you still can't go for a few days without seeing a caption and a funny minion picture on normiebook
That's part of what happened on the Internet. I may not be right though.

Op what did you do? Was it like a camp that you went to or some kinda group you went to every week or so?
>>
>>25737784
Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren

originasda
>>
>>25737784
Holy shit it was a boarding school? Feel bad for you, OP

http://www.sundancecanyonacademy.com
>>
Why did they restrict your computer access?
Did they not even allow you to newspapers?
>>
>>25737978
Hey. I was a fuckup in the eyes of the rents. Failed suicide and failed pregnancy/marriage at 17 kind of sent me off the deep end. It was a live in group home in Utah
>>
>>25737784
Why the fuck would you do that to yourself? I would rather commit suicide than go that long without Internet.
>>
> Sundance Canyon Academy is a licensed, residential treatment program that utilizes a highly specialized, therapeutic approach in treating young men ages (13-17)
> young men ages (13-17)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeported
>>
>>25738053
We watched morning express everyday, that was our news. Didn't see about paris until three weeks after.
>>25738063
Tried
>>25738085
Turned 18 in september
>>
>>25738063
>commit suicide
Ummm....

|
|
V
>>25738060
>>
>>25737784

Did you sleep with Sherri? I hear she had half the guys there.
>>
>>25738217
No, I did not. She was great though. Very scary. Husband is scarier. Only one staff I know of slept with a student.
>>
moot left
hiro is in charge now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.