[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every girl I talk to falls in love with me >too autisitc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1452641034772.gif (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452641034772.gif
1MB, 480x640px
>tfw every girl I talk to falls in love with me
>too autisitc to actually get into a relationship

mixed feelings desu
>>
>girls find you attractive
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25736676

Nah that's just called narcissism.

Every girl you talk to falls in love with you? This is a delusion, anon. There's no possible way this is true.
>>
>>25736694
this.
>tfw ugly and no girl has found me attractive in my life on top of having no parents and living in poverty in a 1st world country as a white male
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25736676
>tfw every girl I talk to falls in love with me

How do you know this? That's a large claim.
>>
>>25736702
This pretty much, sorry familia
>>
>>25736694
I know right, but I aint no normie and Im not conventionally attractive

>>25736702
>>25736792
Yeah, im a lil bit narcissist, but most of them do.

>>25736773
They tell me, and the ones that don't, are usually very shy and blush whenever I talk to them
>>
>>25736823
Talking to your pony collection doesnt count OP.
>>
>tfw constantly called attractive
>tfw latches myself on to anyone who says they love me
>tfw so empty and just want so desperately to lose myself in someone
>tfw you'll never be someones #1

Fuck man everytime I make it out of r9k life flips itself on me. I just wish I knew how to fill this emptiness

>tfw have to click im not a robot to post
>>
>>25736823
Post a pic of you so we can judge, if not, you're just fucking insane.
>>
>>25736676
>tfw philosopher trap
>tfw talk kind of poetically about existential pain
>tfw boys and girls and other all fall for you
>tfw 30 year old qt with history dell for you
>tfw you fall for abusive/abused 17 year old
>tfw she moves in this month
I'm 19 and she hates my philosophy. we just cuddle and watch anime. I have a crush on this other girl and she's in a shitty relationship too. we both don't know how to just leave our partners though.
>>
more like so autistic that you think every girl falls in love with you

REEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.