[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, the situation here is that I have an oneitis who considers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1451964465409.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1451964465409.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
So, the situation here is that I have an oneitis who considers herself to be my friend. I have explicitly made my feelings for her clear, and she always kind of treads around the subject. Eventually a couple weeks ago, I bit the bullet and asked her out. She said that she wanted to wait a couple more months before getting into dating again, but that we might be a thing because i'm "really cool and awesome and fun to hangout with"

Is this a cue to just fuck off? Because every time I try to leave her to her own devices, she gets really messed up about me leaving.
>>
File: 239852641.png (539KB, 746x614px) Image search: [Google]
239852641.png
539KB, 746x614px
>>25735145
>She said that she wanted to wait a couple more months before getting into dating again
This is code for "You're not Chad so get the fuck away from me creep"

And if she wants to be "friends" she's clearly just milking you for your worth. I don't know your situation precisely, but you're either buying her shit, or acting as the shoulder she can cry into when some badboy breaks her heart.

Either way, quit that bitch cold turkey.
>>
>>25735145
Women have no refractory period when it comes to love. I've seen many women monkey branch from one guy to another with no perceivable difficulty.

As a man who values the concept of monogamy and loyalty, I find this truly baffling. To be honest it makes me question whether women are even capable of experiencing love the way that men do.

Her actions speak volumes, OP. So she thinks you're good enough to talk to, but not good enough to love?

Don't let her use you as an emotional tampon, OP. If she wanted to be with you she would already be with you.

Don't blame yourself, it doesn't mean you're lacking in any respect. Women just make bad choices when choosing partners. They're still stuck in the cave man days and they want the most assertive, confident guy.

They don't care if the confidence is unearned, they're just following their biological impulses. Take the time to find a woman who recognises this innate biological flaw and who strives to rise above it.
>>
>>25735145
Stop putting effort into her, respond to messages etc but focus your energy on other people and things.
>>
It doesn't really count as a clue if she's giving you the red alert, anon. Dating is a lot like finding a late night snack. You just have to keep lowering your standards until you settle for something. Find some fat chick.
>>
>>25735432
>>25735352
>>25735403
I know for a fact that chads are interested in her, yet she is still single tho.
>>
>>25735559
Doesn't matter. She's not interest. You'll end up wasting months. Don't try to fix this, you'll only break your heart more. Move on and cut your losses.
>>
Hijacking this thread. I've started realizing I have a new oneitis, only problem is she already has a boyfriend. How do I stop these feelings before they consume me.
>>
>>25735145
>Because every time I try to leave her to her own devices, she gets really messed up about me leaving.

Of course, she wants to keep you orbiting. Possibly as a plan B, for when she's 30+ and post-wall.

You should back away. She might even get interested in you if you actually have the balls to get away from her even while she tries to pull in, and start to consider you a Chad.
>>
>>25735403
I'm monkey branching right now as a man, just to let you know
>>
>>25735754
I'm planning on utterly ignoring her for a solid week and literally pretending that she doesn't exist (not in the autistic "who said that" way) and seeing how she reacts to me talking to her again.
>>
>>25735646
You can't. Weather the storm. Focus on self-improvement and other women. Never go for a girl in your immediate life with a BF. If she tells people you tried to seduce her you'll be fucked big time. Unless she throws herself at you, don't try. I'm sure you've been through heart break before, just do it again.
>>
File: 239852632.png (260KB, 416x604px) Image search: [Google]
239852632.png
260KB, 416x604px
>>25735559
Why the fuck did you make this thread if you had no intention of actually heeding any of the advice you requested?

>b-but she might still like me!
No. No, she doesn't, and probably never did. So if you're still pursuing her, you have only yourself to blame when your efforts yield no fruit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
>>25735846
I'm smarter than to do that, but thanks man. I know I can't act on it, so I just want to shut off these emotions.
>>
>>25735900
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>wikipedia reference link

SURE IS HIGH SCHOOL IN HERE
>>
>>25735145
Dude the fact you even have to ask this shows how much no chance you have.

Get out now before you enter the shame of the cuckzone.
>>
>>25735793
Why are you telling me this? Yes, men can behave in an unethical way too.
>>
yeah she wants you to fuck off so just fucking fuck off for real and if she changes her mind she'll come to you
>>
File: 239852634.png (87KB, 174x427px) Image search: [Google]
239852634.png
87KB, 174x427px
>>25735986
Like you were gonna read a peer-reviewed scientific journal if I posted one, you fucking retard?

You clearly expected us to just tell you what you wanted to hear, so fuck off and go make your mistakes already. Then in a few months you can make a thread about how much of a bitch she is for "leading you on."
>>
dude your only move is to tell her straight up FUCK OFF, stop wasting your time bruh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.