[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i cross over being a friend to something better? i know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 1452726656000.jpg (508KB, 1440x2368px) Image search: [Google]
1452726656000.jpg
508KB, 1440x2368px
how do i cross over being a friend to something better? i know this gal and all through uni and she seems pretty decent, i was playing hella blackops (zombies ofc) and unjustice and watching movies such as timmy jimmy power hour, most physical i've gotten is have my head in her lap with my arm around her, although i did carry her to bed once while i slept on the couch as per usual.

how do i jump outside this and try becoming better than friends? shes awesome
>>
oh, the picture is related by the way boys
>>
shit bait gtfo reeeee etc etc etc
>>
>>25733769
nah, legitimately curious!
>>
hella dude you can't hella ofc desu senpai shes getting fucked by chad.
>>
File: Snapchat-2630231039106389005.jpg (439KB, 1440x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2630231039106389005.jpg
439KB, 1440x2368px
>>25733806 and if she's not? I want to know what to do... Would deadpool be a good attempt at something?
>>
>>25733783
Just dominate her man. She might think you're gay though. I think you're guy from looking at you.
>>
>>25733886
how would i 'dominate' her? I'm kinda of a normie, sorry senpai
>>
>>25733945
By making the first move idiot. Just tell her you think she's pretty or some cliche to break the ice and then see if you have the balls to look her in the eyes and kiss her. It means not being a girl you faggot.
>>
>>25733747
Lmao thats hella friendzone, which you are probably stuck in since you didnt make a move the many chances you had
>>
>>25734031
> if you have the balls to look her in the eyes and kiss her.

How would I man up to do this? This is probably the fucking hardest part haha
>>
>>25734081
>hella chances

nah senpai i havent struken she doesn't expect anything i think, i snapchat her constantly, don't call her unless I'm in an uh-oh spaghetti oh situation or text her only when I have a dank video I want to share
>>
>>25733747
stop with the pussy ass bullshit moves and fuck her already before someone else does. you're not fooling her with the "arm around her" and "head in lap" actions and she knows you are down to fuck. so stop being a pussy and make a move already. get her alone in your room.

PS she is ugly as sin and if that guy is you in the picture then you can do better. should still hit it though since she's not fat and getting pussy in college is always a good idea.
>>
>>25734146
my roommate is always in the fucking room though, i'm usually at her apartment and tend to get drunk on vodka with her and her roomies, she punches when drunk though so i don't get too close, would tequila do the trick bois
>>
>>25734082
>How would I man up to do this? This is probably the fucking hardest part haha

you recall the fact that you are the direct product of millions of ancestors who successfully manned the fuck up and bred with bitches.
>>
>>25734187
> millions of ancestors

isnt that many boi, im a creationist
>>
>>25734173
>would tequila do the trick bois
it could help but nothing is going to help you if you're planning on staying a pussy boy forever.

JUST DO IT.

do you guys ever say bye at the door (like after a night out)? does she seem interested? if so just grab her next time as you hug her goodbye and look her in the eyes and tell her to give you a smooch. i've always kissed the girl on the first date with this method. it helps if you have a deep voice and don't communicate like a wimp though. try to be confident.

and don't fall in love faggot
>>
>>25734082
How tall are you? Yes it's important to know.
>>
File: gmc-sierra-1500-classic-red-1.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gmc-sierra-1500-classic-red-1.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>25734232
my voice is deeper that the deadsea, but that could be a plan. would deadpool be a good movie to see, or should i wait till zootopia.

also, if confidence is going be key, how long should hold eye contact? be funnily awkard about it and a make a joke then ask, or wait hold it just long enough, mutter a request under my breath and hope she hears it?

also she usually drives me home to my dorm, how would I do this in a gmc sierra
>>
>>25734259
i'm 5'10 and christ this comment is unorginal
>>
>>25734337
Well you're definately tall enough. I'm pretty sure she craves your dick. I mean not to be mean but she seems like a 4/10 maybe 3/10 and she's a womanlet so she's waiting for your d op. Just go for it you massive fag.
>>
>>25734111
>Carrying her to bed
>chillen with your arm around her

Chances CHANCES
>>
>>25734453
lol she kicked and squirmed and made everything awko taco carryin her to bed, she thought I was a different friend for some reason
>>
>>25734302
movies are horrible first date ideas. they are better as boyfriend/girlfriend, especially when you are in a mostly empty theater and she can suck your dick in the back row.

if you're gonna take her out then do something that requires activity or competition, or take her for lunch/dinner so you can chat while you enjoy food.

or go shopping together. one of my first date ideas was basically just going to the local chocolatier and picking up a shit load of chocolate goods then heading back to my place for to snack on them while cuddled and watching netflix on the couch.

>be funnily awkard about it and a make a joke then ask

funny-awkward shit doesn't work. the only people who think it does are virgins who see it in anime or michael cera movies. if you're going to be funny then you have to be charming about it. think Austin Powers ("it's not my bag, baby") as an example of a dorky looking man who is actually very charming and confident.

>also she usually drives me home to my dorm, how would I do this in a gmc sierra

at the end of the night when exchanging goodbyes: "let me hop out and give ya a hug" -- exit the vehicle, go to her side, open the door, BONUS points if you unbuckle her seatbelt without seeking approval, guide her arms around your shoulders and embrace her, then tell her to give you a smooch. do all this non-chalantly. the moment you seem like you're putting in even a little bit of effort is the moment you look like a tryhard wimp.

PS none of this works if she doesn't actually feel any attraction to you. if you try doing the unbuckling of seatbelts, hugging, and telling her to give you a smooch when she doesn't like you then it's just kinda weird and creepy.
>>
>>25734517
>awko taco

Holy normie faggot just kill yourself
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-15-38-09.png (341KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-15-38-09.png
341KB, 1440x2560px
Also we found each other on tinder just to make horrible puns should I make anything of this
>>
>>25734453
this OP. If you get another chance, do SOMETHING for gods sake. And I mean do something physical, not fucking telling her your gay feelings. This is always the mistake betas make; I know, i've done it plenty of times when I was a teenager. You absolutely must make a physical advance on her. Otherwise she thinks you aren't interested. This is how girls think, 100%. All girls want to be dominated, this is a fact. Follow this advice and you will succeed, ignore it and you will fail. It's that simple.
>>
>>25734573
lose your v-card to her already and then move on to chicks that aren't ugly and looking for dick on Tinder.
>>
>>25734561
well we kinda already have been on a few dates but havent called it that, i took her four wheelin in my truck once and right before we were gonna go to olive garden one on one and roomie crashes it, saying she wants good food

also we tend to go out for food a lot when we are chilling, dont make much of it. 4 for 4 from wendys is god tier, movie still a bad idea?
>>
>>25734573
do you understand the point of tinder you fucking fool? its to fuck. Holy shit you can't be this dense.
>>
>>25734638
should i ask to fuck on there than
>>
>>25734666
NO. I thought you see this girl in real life? Just kiss her or something.
>>
>>25734634
>movie still a bad idea?
if you've spent that much time together already then maybe not.

are there any drive ins around there? prime fucking environment and you get a movie at the same time.

at this point it doesn't matter where you take her. you just need to man up and make a move before some other guy does or she just grows tired of you not going for it. despite what you think you don't have time. she is going to fuck someone else sooner rather than later.
>>
File: 1442665139087.jpg (183KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
1442665139087.jpg
183KB, 317x699px
>>25734573
Yes I told you already she wants your d dont be insecure you autist and just go for it. How old are you anyway.
>>
File: 1448082463413.jpg (47KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1448082463413.jpg
47KB, 443x332px
>>25733747
get her a rhinoplasty. It will win her over for life. You'll have her by the nose.... literally.
>>
>mfw I've slept with all my female friends except 2 of them

3 down, 2 to go. Although one of them I wouldn't touch with a 10,000 foot pole.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-13-19-32-17.png (342KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-13-19-32-17.png
342KB, 1440x2560px
>>25734688
fuck lol, guess we wait and see
>>
>>25734700
there is a drive in, she would have to take us, maybe casually suggest it?
>>
>>25734776
>Although one of them I wouldn't touch with a 10,000 foot pole.

once you bulldoze the ugly one then the not-so-ugly one will feel jealous enough to jump on it. don't be a pussy and just do it
>>
>>25734757
>being this autistic

Original autism
>>
By getting another girl to be your girlfriend.
>>
>>25734688
and no i dont see her till i go back next week
>>
>>25734844
sure, but only if you're ready to make a move. at least make out with her if not fuck her. sit in the back of the cab of her truck with blankets and pillows and shit. make her give you a handy under that.
>>
>>25734969
>y if you're ready to make a move. at least make out with her if not fuck her. sit in the back of the cab of her truck wit
bruh it's snowing up here this week, still a good plan? i guess it'll get her wet at least
>>
Homie if you haven't done SOMETHING sexual (kissing counts) by the 5th or 6th time you see her one on one it's probably not going to happen.

When a girl agrees to hang out with a guy she knows what's up and what you're trying to do. Unless you don't enough times where she files you away into her friendzone
>>
>>25733747
I can't be of any help, hope things work well. But I wanted to say thanks for repping the Ravens even after this shitty season!
>>
>>25735074
>I can't be of any help, hope things work well. But I wanted to say thanks for repping the Ravens even after this shitty season!
your welcome, and yeah, im not in it i feel im definitelly not out of the fz, figured you guys knew about this shit
>>
>>25734998
ahh right, winter. no it's not a good idea unless it's a warm night. forget the drive in during the winter.

if you know for sure she enjoys watching movies at the theater then take her to a movie. hold her hand during it or put your arm around her. if she accepts your touch then you have no excuse to not make out with her.

people can give you all the advice in the world but at the end of the day it just takes practice to be charming and commanding around women. and a recognition of your own self-worth -- too many guys have low confidence in themselves and put all pussy on a pedestal, even the most basic, broke, ugly, retarded bitches. you're in a higher league than she is so start behaving like it.
>>
I will finger bang her for you. Get her warmed up no charge. Then we can switch places.
>>
>>25735159
>give you all the advice in the world but at the end of the day it just takes practice to be charming and commanding around women. and a recognition of your own self-worth -- too many guys have low confidence in themselves and put all pussy on a pedestal, even the most basic, broke, ugly, retarded bitches. you're in a higher league than she is so start behaving like it.

I mean, i'm posting on /r9k/ for advice, is that higher?
>>
>>25735398
>I mean, i'm posting on /r9k/ for advice, is that higher?

considering how bland, boring, talentless, and retarded the average girl is compared to the average man -- no.
>>
>>25735435
she sings really well, not really talentless haha, but that may be the pedestal sinking in. carrides are the best with her, maybe stargazing on a warm night?
>>
File: 1436354263984.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436354263984.png
61KB, 500x375px
You take her to see deadpool
He makes her drool like a ghoul
>>
GET OVER HER AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>25733747
Timmy Jimmy Power Hour? This must be a joke.
>>
that girl looks lame as fuck, and you look better than her.

u can fuck her ez
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.