[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do ausbots do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: comfytheysaid.png (14KB, 535x337px) Image search: [Google]
comfytheysaid.png
14KB, 535x337px
How do ausbots do it?
>>
>Humidity: 24%
What a fucking joke.
>>
>>25733830

Yeah, I spent a month in Vegas where it would reach upwards of 115 degrees, but the humidity is nothing. It's a little shocking to be in air that hot, and you wouldn't want to stand out there for too long, but it's not even as generally uncomfortable as 85 degrees with a dew point of 75 (South FL).
>>
File: JUST.png (19KB, 308x274px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
19KB, 308x274px
JUST SWEAT MY SHIT UP
>>
Thankfully I went to work that day. I work in a supermarket that had fridges sitting at 5 degree Celsius

Beautiful stuff
>>
>>25733673
Don't you have air conditioning wherever you live?

>crank aircon
>play vidya all day
>anything that involves leaving the house gets done in the morning or evening
>>
>40C in the middle of winter
Get your shit together, Australia.
>>
>>25735136
It's summer nigger

If you were born here, you're used to it. You just swet a lot.

I'd hate to live in northern Australia though. Like 40+ and 60%+ humidity. Some rural towns in the middle of Aus get up to 50
>>
>that
>livable climate
the absolute madmen
>>
>>25733673
When I was in Boise for the summer, for a week it was 105+ F and I think one day it may have even got up to 110 F, but I can't imagine living in those kind of temps for anything longer than that.
>>
Work in costruction in sydney, that means long sleeves and long pants, had a week kaster year that was 38 on wednesday, 41 on thursday and a 43 on friday, was pretty fucked
>>
>>25733673
did acid on tuesday night so slept thru the 40 degree wednesday
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.