[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men still want girlfriends and wives? Is there not enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 0987656443654.png (27KB, 1194x232px) Image search: [Google]
0987656443654.png
27KB, 1194x232px
Why do men still want girlfriends and wives? Is there not enough information out there to dispel this fantasy? Women are solved and completely predictable. All you hear about again and again are stories of women repeating the same disgusting behaviors. How do men still tell themselves they found the one who's different? How many times do you need to see men getting shit on before it clicks that it's probably a poor choice?

I want sex just as much as any other 25 yr old dude, but still clingy on to the idea of true love is a fucking joke at this point.
>>
Fuck true love, I just want to touch boobs
>>
I feel bad for you straight people.
>>
True love is a lie, but you can get pretty close to the fantasy if you are both virginal and don't stray.

Every married couple has to face this. Well, every married man. Women surprisingly don't understand romantic love the way we do. They yearn to be possessed, not to give themselves fully to a man, but be taken

Even blissful happy marriages have women seeking attention from other men and testing their husband's resolve on a weekly basis.

Unfortunately, women are needed for a complete and full life, and the companionship, sex, and having kids are all worth it. Just don't expect deep trust and acceptance from them. Only your close friends and parents can supply that, if you're lucky enough to have that.

Knowing this makes the waifu threads that much more pathetic. Some of you robots are in for some harsh lessons if you ever do find that magical fairy gamer girl you dream of
>>
Honestly, because i'm a very lonely person. If I could live the rest of my life single I would
>>
I feel bad for you guys.

Master of women but never even fucked one.
>>
>>25732691
Why do people want love and companionship?
>Master of women
?
>>
>>25732948
Friends and a dog. Women are only for sex.
>>
>>25732691
I want as much sex as possible until 28 - 30,
then get a wife and try to be happy even is nothing is perfect
Fuck me ?
>>
>>25733035
>Friends and a dog.
I want a friend I can fuck.
>>25733040
I'll bet good money you'll cheat on her and the marriage will be shitty.
>>
>>25733082
>I want a friend I can fuck
That's not how friends work, friend.
>>
>>25733082

She'll cheat on him and the marriage will be shitty*

Had a little typo there pal :-)
>>
>>25733142
That's how wives work, buddy.
>>
>>25733158
I have a feeling he'd do it first, but sure she could be a ho.
>>
>>25733082
>I want a friend I can fuck.
>dog
I kid, I kid. I'm sorry bro but women aren't going to be your friend. They don't want to do the stuff you want to do with your friends. You can't rely on them.

>>25733162
You're going to get cucked hard.
>>
>>25733192
>You're going to get cucked hard.
You're going to die alone with no legacy.
>>25733192
As long as she's there and has a pussy to fuck it's fine.
>>
>>25733082
You can always fuck the dog.
>>
>>25733235
>As long as she's there
cucked very hard indeed
>>
>thinking you'll get sex 1 year after the wedding
>thinking you'll get sex after having a kid
>>
>>25733239
Don't be gross senpai.
>>25733264
I feel like this is the 5th or 6th time we've run into each other? You're the gommie (you want controlled procreation like china) with the rare name that slutted it up at 29 right? I could be mixing in people there but one of those matches you, I'm fairly certain.

Even if you aren't, you will leave no legacy, society is created and falls into the hands of people who have children, and while you're moaning about cheating (because you're a huge cheater and can't trust anyone) those who are getting married with a lot of kids will be increasing in wealth, power, and influence (just like how christians went from cult -> emperor).

Family is one of the more powerful things peons can have and make.
>>
File: 1452347167546.png (251KB, 599x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452347167546.png
251KB, 599x519px
the top 10 reasons why male / female relationships are dead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoh8DKGnCGw
>>
>>25733300

I'm getting sex still. She is just way lazy and tired because no sleep and we're getting old. But on the other hand I also wrote that rant about true love not being real

You'll always be alone, when it comes down to it. You can prevent the marriage from failing, u can prevent cheating, but it will always be hard and you will never have Disney love and acceptance. It's the burden of being a man. You suck it up, do what's right for you, and get fucking wasted on drugs whenever you find the rare time to be alone
>>
>>25733426
>having children
>wealth and power

There are other ways to have a 'legacy,' but legacy doesn't matter anyway once everybody's dead. You're worried about it clearly, but others should not be.
>>
>>25733426
I'm just robot m8. Why would I care about legacy and power? I intend to live a short, quite life. Normies can do whatever - it has no effect on me.
>>
>>25732691
>Why do men still want girlfriends and wives?
Hope.
Hope to find someone worthy to share life with.
Hope to be able to make children and give them a good upbringing.
Hope to love and be loved until death do you apart.

The hope is faint and slowly dying. But it's still here.
>>
>>25733610

This is the right way. Denying your basic instincts is foolish and arrogant. Reproduction and fighting for more is the only way to deeper joy in life
>>
>>25733514
>wealth and power
Yes, they literally became 'kings n shieet', but also kids don't magically put money in your account and they are expensive but a proper investment in your kids and teaching your kids can leave you with people who will take care of you in old age and carry on your beliefs while producing more children and gaining more wealth.
>There are other ways to have a 'legacy,'
Yes there are, some damn good ones too but I wager they're all much harder than simply reproducing and being there with your child (only so many great writers, speakers, etc).
>but legacy doesn't matter anyway once everybody's dead.
Investing in the future is why we're alive and there's a modern world, if everyone was of that opinion humanity wouldn't be here we would've collectively suicided.
>>25733589
Okay.
>>
>>25732691
It's real desu.
Have you got a heart?
>>
>>25733662
>Denying your basic instincts is foolish and arrogant.

Everything is foolish, whatever you choose to do will bring you to your doom.
Nobody can win through this.
I hate this, I'm drowning in despair and it's slowly transforming into hate.
I don't know if I can hold my sanity any longer.
Once the small candle of hope will be off, only darkness will remain.
>>
File: kidsthesedays.jpg (387KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kidsthesedays.jpg
387KB, 960x1280px
>>25733514
>There are other ways to have a 'legacy,' but legacy doesn't matter anyway once everybody's dead. You're worried about it clearly, but others should not be.

This.

Giving birth to a new idea, a new invention etc. are much better legacies than copying your genetic code, there are plenty of people doing that already.

That being said not everyone needs to create a legacy, change doesn't necessarily equal good or bad, the only thing change consistently equals is different. Arbitrary point A to arbitrary point B.

Personally I'd rather just enjoy the fruits of our ancestor's legacies to the fullest instead of devoting my time and energy to creating a legacy of my own.
>>
>>25733814
That's not to say I'm against creating a legacy, if it happens it happens, but I certainly am not going to have kids, especially since they could potentially inherit my aspergers, which would be colossally mendokusai to deal with.
>>
>>25732691
>Why do men still want girlfriends and wives?
As with every other horrible thing that can befall people, they see the worst case scenario as something that others somehow brought upon themselves. Their relationships are always the ones that will work. Their girlfriends and wives are always different. Then, when it's too late, they learn what we cynics knew all along. Someone cheats, someone gets tired of the daily grind, etc. At that point, because they haven't protected themselves, things can go very badly for them. They trusted their women so completely that they failed to take even the most commonsense defensive measures. So, depending on individual temperaments, these women either simply leave them or destroy them emotionally, financially, and socially. It doesn't really matter which though, because they won't survive it with their dignity intact. They never accepted that their relationships were fragile and temporary from the outset, and they never really learned what else to live for. So, they are doomed to either repeat the process indefinitely or take the easy way out.

The ideal for our species, I think, is group marriage. All of the women are available to all of the men with only the prohibition of incest, and the resulting children are raised collectively. Sex is simply another social activity, and rape does not exist as a concept because refusing to participate in group sex is viewed as deviant or antisocial. This is how human sexuality existed before agriculture and the origin of the patriarchal family. The problem for us is that we want to feel a level of intimacy and solidarity with others that is impossible when we must simultaneously view them as competitors and plotters, both sexually and socially.
>>
>>25733918
>The ideal for our species, I think, is group marriage. All of the women are available to all of the men
Literally the orgy porgy, you know polygamous and free love societies are always shit? Not to mention the rapid spread of disease this would bring.
>This is how human sexuality existed before agriculture and the origin of the patriarchal family
Compare the successes of the orgy porgy to the patriarchy and monogamy.
>>
>>25734056
>polygamous
Polygamy was the earliest form of patriarchy.
>free love societies are always shit
Most "free love" concepts involve maintaining every facet of female privilege while simply eliminating monogamy. I am not suggesting that.
>the rapid spread of disease
The rapid spread of venereal disease has more to do with the current distribution of resources and unwillingness of liberal governments place the public welfare above individual "liberties" and corporate convenience. I think that Tinder is far more likely to spread disease than the sort of radical social reformation that I suggest.
>monogamy
The greatest "successes" of monogamy appear to be cuckolding and feminism. Why not replace the guaranteed reproductive success of monogamy with a eugenically conscious version that paired reproductive partners based on their genetic compatibility? Finally, nobody would have to worry about being cuckolded, about loving someone who he oughtn't to breed with, or about wanting to reproduce without being monogamous. Men could be generally sterilized at puberty, so that artificial insemination could be used exclusively. Vasectomies do not after all affect the viability of sperm.
>>
>>25733918
>All of the women are available to all of the men with only the prohibition of incest, and the resulting children are raised collectively.
The most likely occurrence is that people just dgaf about the kids or the anyone else. If there is a group with a flat hierarchy then everything is always someone else's responsibility. This 'family' structure doesn't account for how transient people are these days. The tight knit groups you imagined would degenerate into a bunch of whores and Chads going from one group to the next leaving bastards in their wake.

>rape does not exist as a concept because refusing to participate in group sex is viewed as deviant
Who gives a fuck about individual rights? Not you apparently.

>This is how human sexuality existed before agriculture and the origin of the patriarchal family
Even if that was true you have to ask yourself why we didn't stay that way.
>>
>>25734515
>The greatest "successes" of monogamy appear to be cuckolding and feminism.
http://news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=10142
>Monogamous marriage also results in significant improvements in child welfare, including lower rates of child neglect, abuse, accidental death, homicide and intra-household conflict, the study found. These benefits result from greater levels of parental investment, smaller households and increased direct ...in monogamous family households, according to the researchers.
Non-ASCII censored

>Polygamy was the earliest form of patriarchy.
And as shit as it is is still superior to the orgy porgy.
>public welfare above individual "liberties" and corporate convenience
Whenever the social values are eschewed commies never seem far behind.
>I think that Tinder is far more likely to spread disease than the sort of radical social reformation that I suggest.
That's retarded, what you're proposing is tinder on socially accepted steroids.
>>
Because of biology, anon.
>>
>>25734515
Any arrangement in which females are allowed to have sex with any male in their group will see them prefer one or a few males over the others. Even if it is mandated that every female has to have sex with every male, a few males will have sex much more frequently than the rest and so will be more likely to reproduce. Mate selection cannot be eliminated.
>>
Marriage is fun. Honestly my married years have been the happiest in my life. You guys are missing out.
>>
>>25734987
>You guys are missing out.
You say that like it's a choice. No one would ever marry me.
>>
>>25735219
I mean, it ultimately is your choice to be a shitty unwantable person. But that's on you man. If you're happy with who you are then that's good.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.