[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me robots, I'm 18 and will be in Highschool for another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: highschool-index.jpg (85KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
highschool-index.jpg
85KB, 400x260px
Help me robots, I'm 18 and will be in Highschool for another year and a half. More than anything I want a girlfriend before I leave this place. I'm overweight about 220 pounds, but I dress nice and I'm not a total troll other than being fat. I have a few friends and participate in school activities. Right now I don't really talk directly to any of the girls in my classes, I'm in honors classes so I'm around other intelligent people but there are more qt's than you might think. I'm being medicated for social anxiety and depression and am mostly quiet and reserved in school, but I'm not a total wallflower. I would say I'm sort of socially inept at talking to girls, and have no concept of how to even start the process. Give me your best advice so I can make my Highschool experience worthwhile.
>>
>>25732323
exercise, lose that weight ...
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 648x1098px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 648x1098px
>>25732323
>Help me robots, I'm 18 and will be in Highschool
Stopped reading there, underage drinking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25732323
Why the hell are you asking us? I'm 35 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, nigger. Go ask /adv or something
>>
File: snake dress.jpg (47KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
snake dress.jpg
47KB, 420x630px
>>25732480
>I'm 18 and will be in Highschool

18 and WILL BE in high school? Usually people are about to graduate or already graduated by then.

> retard club
>>
File: 1452653449357.jpg (233KB, 1200x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1452653449357.jpg
233KB, 1200x1272px
>>25732480
>18
>underage

nigger wut
>>
>>25732323
>More than anything I want a girlfriend before I leave this place
why tho

that sounds really retarded
it's not impossible for you to get a qt gf, but I doubt with that kind of mindset.

I really hope you don't actually believe that worthwhile highschool meme
>>
File: howto.png (267KB, 1241x1109px) Image search: [Google]
howto.png
267KB, 1241x1109px
>>25732323
Leave this website and never come back.
>>
File: 1452538842892.jpg (149KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452538842892.jpg
149KB, 800x588px
just start hitting on girls and be aggressive

some girls are turned on by the idea of getting raped by a 200 pound monster
>>
>>25732532
I was born premature and went to school a year later that's why I'm only a junior
>>
File: 1452732366630.gif (1MB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1452732366630.gif
1MB, 300x192px
I graduated last year. High school girls are whores, dude. Fuck them.
>>
>>25732323
>not a total troll
>other than being fat
These two claims are mutually exclusive. Lose weight. It's not hard. The first and easiest step for most people is just trading sweetened drinks for calorie free alternatives. Daily caffeine and pseudoephedrine use will increase the number of calories you burn while simply relaxing. Being stimulants, they'll also make you want to move more. If you have minor aches and pains, throw aspirin into the mix. It's safe for long-term use, and its anti-platelet effect will further improve the effects of the pseudoephedrine and caffeine. Beyond that, just eat less. Try to eat more whole wheat bread, oatmeal, poultry, fish, and vegetables. Avoid red meat, white "bread", sugary foods except during exercise, and dairy. For exercise, just walk for forty minutes to an hour after school until you've lost a bit of weight and improved your overall cardiovascular fitness. Later, consider an easy lifting program for beginners like Sean10mm's: http://newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.