[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make every moment of your life *not* about her? For

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: monkey photographer.jpg (77KB, 693x614px) Image search: [Google]
monkey photographer.jpg
77KB, 693x614px
How do you make every moment of your life *not* about her? For me, it's impossible. I've lived my whole life for her for the last ten years. There's just her, or nothing.
>>
>>25731849
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
>>
>>25731872
What am I supposed to do? Throw shit at the wall? There is nothing but her, and my life is meanihgless withoujt her
>>
>>25731849
tell me about her
>>
>>25731849
Does 'she" even care about you?
>>
>>25731849
It has been 10+ years, she gave me nothing, I settled and got married to another, and it's STILL all about her.

So, good luck.
>>
>>25731935
google it fuckwit
>>
>>25731849
it's better to have her some of the time than to have her none of the time, remember, there is no other person in the world like her, as long as she acknowledges you sometimes you've got it good
>>
File: 1188458505950.jpg (6KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
1188458505950.jpg
6KB, 231x205px
>>25731849
i know that feel OP.

for over 10 years she has been my life, we been in contact, we lost it, on and off over all this time.

recently i decided to end all contact with her, its been 3 months now, and i can tell you without a doubt that i will die thinking of her, and i will never, ever feel what i felt for her again.

but i had to do it, i had to stop.

to want something you cant have is not a show of determination, a strong will, or proof of having a dreamers soul.

no, to want something you cant have is a sign of mental illness.

its a show of narrow-mindedness, obsession and ultimately idiocy.

i cannot undo the last 10 years, we drifted apart and we are now different people. the fact that i know i will not ever get over her is not a reason to keep myself from burning all the bridges, so i did it. And at least im calm now. which is an improvement.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1QB26cz8o
song related
>>
>>25731849
Become selfish. Only care about yourself. For in the end, after everything, you are the only thing you have. Only trust and confide in yourself.
From now on, focus on doing everything for yourself and only for yourself. You are the only thing that matters. No one else.

You will overcome this, but only if you focus on yourself and on what you want. Become selfish. Only when you do not need anyone else to feel content and happy, then you can start caring about others. However, for now, you are the only thing that matters. Do not forget.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.