[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fantasize about being able to hold a conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1452653616269.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452653616269.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>tfw you fantasize about being able to hold a conversation
>>
I don't think normies understand how autistic some of us are. I can talk but I don't move my face. I have manually control my body language which is instantly recognizable as fake. I will never be accepted.
>>
File: IMG_20160102_223822.jpg (801KB, 1504x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_223822.jpg
801KB, 1504x2016px
>just let her do the talking anon :^)
>>
>tfw you fantasize about being the leader of a group of friends
>>
>>25731737
>oneitis works at great clothing store
>afraid to go in since my only time off lectures is during her shift, but i need a new shirt
>buy online, hell yes
>realize after they deliver it to the nearest store
>store oneitis works at
>work up all my courage and go in. Printed receipt to be able to take shirt
>go in, visibly looking away from her
>silent, take shirt i ordered
>about to walk out
>'uh, wtf are you doing?'
>oh shit the receipt is still in my pocket
>'uh, h-h-h-h-h-h-h-here'
>run out like a sperg, literally sprinting.
>>
>>25731737
Funny thing about that, I only ever fantasize my side of the conversation; just as their real counterparts do, the imaginary companions just make noises with emotions attached, and the point is to guess what they're getting at.
>>
i can't even hold conversations with my imaginary friends
>>
>tfw you can have incredibly articulate conversations in your head
>tfw mind blanks in real life and you look like an autist/moron
>tfw after the "conversation" you can come up with the perfect responses
This is why online is only place I feel comfortable communicating because I am never put on the spot and can think of what to say first.
>>
File: 1452732556616.jpg (54KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1452732556616.jpg
54KB, 894x894px
>>25731977
>tfw talking irl will never be like responding on 4chan
>>
>>25732005
you mean a constant argument?
>>
>>25731737
>tfw people try to joke around and be witty with you
>tfw you always give bland serious answers
>tfw you think of witty responses after they leave and the conversation has ended 10 minutes ago

Stupid brain
>>
>>25731844
this faggot looks a lot like me, that just ruined my night
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.