[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
Hello fellow robots, I'm at the point in which I've made up my mind, I'm done, any suggestions it needs to be cheap considering I've only got $100 to my name, preferably quick and painless. Guns are a no-go because I live in Massachusetts, it's literally impossible to get a gun and ammo cheap, and carbon monoxide poisoning from a car is also out of the question considering I don't have a car.
>>
If you were truly committed to killing yourself, a bridge or a noose would work just fine.
>>
buy a bunch of rubber bands. they have to be just big enough to fit around your head. you will pass out due to lack of blood and if left alone for 30 or more min you will die.
>>
Tie a rock to your leg and jump into a lake.
>>
buy a psychologue annd don't kill ya bro
>>
>>25730937

don't kill yourself anon, i'm sure there is something you can still cherish in this life
>>
>>25730937
just hang yourself that's what I plan on doing.
>>
Every time you faggots make these threads OP just pussies out then the thread 404s. If you're not live streaming, fuck off.
>>
Why do you want to kill yourself OP?

>>25731133

excellent way to become half-retarded and not die

>>25731139

lake would have to be very deep, he doesn't have a car so he would need to bring rope and a giant rock to the beach???
>>
Hey OP

I am in the same mental state like you

I will just strrangle me to death, it's cheap ad safe.

Maybe take some meds and alcohol, that will make it easier, with luck and good timingI will go unconscious and there will be no pain.
>>
Buy a bunch of sleeping pills at your local pharmacy. Then, find a small room where you can be undisturbed for a few hours. Make sure all holes and vents are blocked /taped off. Take enough of the sleeping pills so that you feel comfortable that you can sleep quickly. Then, light a controlled fire in the small room, make sure you dont burn down the room. Then take a nap. The carbon monoxide should kill you quickly and when the room is out of oxygen, the fire will die, leaving no possibility of the building burning down.
>>
OP here, I'm just depressed about a lot of shitty things that have happened to me, if anyone is genuinely interested in trying to talk to me about it you're welcome to try
>>
the other chan's /suicide/ board is a good resource for painless methods.

god speed anon, I'll join you one day
>>
>>25730937

If you have a vehicle, the Japanese gas in car method seems good.
>>
>>25731280
This nigga gets it.

Stream it or fuck off attention whore.
>>
From the United Kingdom you can contact the Samaritans at 0800 116 123
>>
>>25732096
Who do you think you are?

Why do you feel like you deserved anything? Why do you feel someone should even waste their time on you?

Fucking waste of air.
>>
>>25732096
no one is going to talk you out of it on a chan m8, call a helpline and vent for an hour. srs.
>>
>>25730937
Hey bud,

I live in MA too. Whereabouts are you?

I'll be your friend.
>>
Join the army.

Stop jacking off.

Exercise.

You'll enjoy life for once.
>>
>>25732206
>Join the army.

One of the only reasons i wish i was american. No matter how much of a degenerate loser you are, the US military will take you.
>>
File: 1452076219541.png (83KB, 498x515px) Image search: [Google]
1452076219541.png
83KB, 498x515px
start sucking dick until you can afford a vr headset and begin your life anew in the virtual world.
>>
>>25732171
me 3 lets be amigos.
>>
>>25730937
I'm gonna use helium tank but I think your american tanks are no good anymore so I think your only option is a rope and just jump off a tree branch to be extra sure
>>
>>25732075
>sleeping pills
thats how girls do it and the success rate isn't good
ODing is an unreliable method, use noose it's old but effective
>>
>>25730937
>tank of nitrogen
>rubber tubing
>plastic bag

it's really simple anon just follow these instructioons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
>>
http://lostallhope.com/ has some good resources.

If you're feeling up to it, try reading the "Help Me" page while browsing.
>>
>>25730937
from MA too
does the exit bag not work in MA. did some stupid law make it so the helium isn't strong enough to kill?

i would use noose method but i'm 6.2 and too tall for my closet
was banking on the helium for when the will to live is so low I can ignore the fear of death
>>
vodka + sleeping pills + snow storm while naked is how I plan on doing it. maybe we can meet in the after world once we're both dead
>>
Hey guys

I decided to drop in on this thread. Is anybody knowledgeable about the charcoal grill method? What type of grill can you put in a car? How much charcoal do you need to use? How do you light charcoal?
>>
>>25730937
If you're going for hanging make sure the rope or whatever can take the weight, and make sure the knots good.

I failed it twice and ended up on a psych-ward for 4 months
>>
>>25732629

Honestly, noting that I have no first hand experience on this matter, I wouldn't recommend this. Generally any poisonous gas/substance methods tend to be pretty painful. In the specific case of gas, using charcoal or CO from your car will be very unpleasant and really unlikely to proceed. The number of particulates/other gases in the fumes tend to make you choke way before you will ever die of CO poisoning. Ultimately this leads to severe pain and failed attempts.

If you are really serious, first of all I hope that you reconsider and seek help. Otherwise seek other, less painful methods such as nitrogen/helium bags or hanging (properly)/shooting. Hope you find peace anon.
>>
>>25730937

Freezing to death.

Find a secluded area, put up tent, take off clothes, die within the hour.
>>
>>25730937
Run a generator in your car with the windows up. You will die of carbon monoxide poisoning which is painless.
>>
>>25733283

Modern catalytic converters actually make it so that you tend to choke yourself and leave the car way before ever dying from CO poisoning.

Of course, if you remove the converter first this would be less of a problem but still there are easier methods.
>>
File: 1444154381444.png (2MB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
1444154381444.png
2MB, 960x959px
>>25730937
Don't kill yourself OP, it's a big mistake. I've been depressed and suicidal when I was younger, and I even tried it one time when I wasn't thinking clearly and I'm so glad I didn't succeed.

Everybody gets depressed sometimes, and people with clinical depression get depressed more often, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Also when you get depressed all of your thoughts and decision making capabilities are severely warped and distorted. It's like trying to take a test with a broken calculator. When you become suicidal you need to recognize and reiterate to yourself that that's just the depression talking and you don't really want to do that.

Find some things that you enjoy doing like browsing the internet or watching a comedy. When you get depressed if you just sit and feel bad about yourself you're making it worse. You have to force yourself to do the opposite of what you feel like doing in order to preoccupy you mind with something other than feeling down or even killing yourself and even better something to elevate your mood.

Depression is temporary; eventually it will pass.
>>
>>25730937
I suggest waiting tell Assassins creed Empire cmes out
>>
>>25733408
>everybody gets depressed sometimes

I would bet my life that you have never had actual clinical depression.
>>
File: 1451746004321.png (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451746004321.png
18KB, 267x200px
I care about you, OP
>>
>>25732353
Are you retarded? He was suggesting carbon monoxide poisoning while sleeping, not necessarily ODing.
>>
>>25733408
I hope you die, you cancerous, redddit, normalfag cunt. Die, you cunt. Get stabbed by a nigger, fucking normalshit.
>>
File: 122131.png (198KB, 363x359px) Image search: [Google]
122131.png
198KB, 363x359px
>mfw i already bought a gun and can load it and off myself at anytime when im ready

god this country is fucking nuts
>>
File: WIFiXr1.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
WIFiXr1.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>25733408
>temporary problem
>temporary
>>
>>25730937
Get some good knives and go out as a vigilante.

Go to the shit part of your city and find some thugs and die a warrior's death.

Otherwise just jump into the river. It's cold as shit right now and you'll freeze to death very very quickly. Spend the rest of your monies on a last meal. Get some tendies or some shit, whatever you want.

I myself have been seriously considering suicide, but I am choosing to live because of Donald Trump. I don't care what people say about him being a meme. I believe that he's going to make America great again and I want to be a part of it. I've started working out again and I'm doing my best to find a job because I want to be able to walk into that voting booth as a functioning member of society instead of the worthless NEET I am now.

Do as you want though, if this is your choice then go for it.
>>
>>25730937
OP i suffer from chronic depression and every time im feeling really suicidal what always helps me is i get out my guitar and play some sand music, Chanel your depression into something creative like drawing or write something you would be surprised how much that helps
>>
10$ worth of gasoline, poor it on yourself and light a lighter
>>
>>25736294

I love sand music, but i prefer rock
>>
OP, I can't tell you much other than I feel you and I'm in the same spot as you. I don't think it's a good idea for you to kill yourself though, which makes me question why I think I should.
>>
>>25736412

favorite band?
>>
>>25736412

I appreciate this
>>
>>25736455

The rolling stones :^)
>>
In the old days they used a backpack with a rock inside and walked into a lake.

>tfw low budget suicide

People also just go to shooting ranges and pop themselves that way.
>>
I have it all planned out, I'm going to go on "holiday" to finland next winter. I'm planning to go out into the snow, get drunk as shit, and try to bury myself in the snow. It'll be painless (because alcohol is fucking good shit), and maybe if I set it up right my family will think it was an accident, that I went camping at the wrong time of year and died in a snowstorm or something.
>>
>>25736526
a classic rock kinda guy i can get behind that
>>
>>25735735
You aren't the only one. I'm postponing my suicide until I get to see the spectacle that is the donald trump presidency.
>>
>>25736546
>yea guys I'm going to Finland by myself
>nothing suspicious about this
>>
>>25736435
that was pathetic. i can feel the fucking sad excuse for a life just oozing through the post.
>>
>>25736649
I feel myself too, every night in fact. Usually multiple times a day.
>>
>>25732629
an artist i like called Mike Kelly killed himself with the charcoal method. from memory he did it in his bathroom with a disposable charcoal grill. look him up and im sure you will find more info on this method. also you might like some of his art cos its pretty cool.
>>
Make Cyanide you lazy fucking faggot.
http://themobilebay.org/torrent/4388359/Peaceful+Pill+Handbook
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.