[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times have you found yourself on this website? http

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How many times have you found yourself on this website?
http://www.areason.org/
>>
Not even depressed and what I read is the most patronizing, unuseful trash to someone who is so full of pain and hatred that it immobilizes their being.

It's all just a ploy to keep a functional lower class labor group slaving away.
>>
>>25730259
some people can't be saved
just like that
just like me
>>
>>25730259
how come when someone is suicidal the first thing normies say is "DONT WORRY, YOURE NOT ALONE!!!"? i just dont understand how when i feel like killing myself the thought that other people want to kill themselves is supposed to deter me from killing myself. people are retards.
>>
>>25730814
You're not struggling alone you fucking idiot. Others have hardships too. Killing yourself won't sofa anything
>>
>>25730814

It doesn't mean they want to kill themselves too. They're saying they're there if you want to talk to them about whatever.
>>
>>25730868
so? i would argue that i AM suffering alone because not everyone who is depressed is in my exact situation
>>
>>25730982

See >>25730933

Stop being an autist and accept that people are trying to be polite
>>
>>25730868
>>25730933
Even if they meant to say "we're here for you", he is alone in what he's going through and their wording was stupid. The only way "You're not alone" would make sense and be the right thing to say is if the person saying it was going through the exact same problem.
>>
>>25730259
I have anxiety and depression. I hate life but the reason I want to die is because I'm curious about death. It's the only way to find an answer to existence as a whole. Even though we may never know the answer to questions like why do we exist? I'm not joking when I say this is all I think about, it really gets hard to socialize when it becomes your only interest. I would rather die than have to try to find an answer to question that can't be answered yet.
>>
>>25732427
Holy mother fuck, me too. Lately I have just been pondering about death.
>>
the website wouldn't help me anyways
I'm in a state of mind where I couldn't care less if I lived or died. Dying seems preferable, but suicide just makes people question your motives and brings too much attention.
Either way, I don't really care as long as it eventually happens. I'm slightly curious as to what it's like anyways.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.