[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw another guy tells you he loves you and you're seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1391023939012.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391023939012.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>tfw another guy tells you he loves you and you're seriously considering going out with him
Is this how low I've fallen?
>>
Be honest with him, tell him that you're not sure if you like guys but that you're willing to try.
>>
File: 1452508200282.gif (161KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1452508200282.gif
161KB, 500x352px
>>25730218
Go for it, anon. If you believe he'll stick with you until the end, this may be your chance to be happy.
>>
>>25730218
lmao faggot
this is the ultimate fate of animeposters
>>
>there are guys who would rather be lonely forever than even go on one date with another guy
This makes me so depressed
>>
>>25730332
some people don't have the same sexual preferences as you, idiot.
>>
>>25730404
If you were starving and there was nothing to eat but salads, which isn't your preference, would you rather stay hungry and miserable? Or just eat the salad. Yes i know its not the same but at the end of the day you could apply the same logic.
>>
>>25730537
If you replace
>which isn't your preference
with
>which you've never had before but think doesn't taste good
it's a little more realistic.
>>
>>25730537
>at the end of the day you could apply the same logic.
No, you really couldn't. One is eating food where whether you like it or not, you don't lose much out of that exchange so starving would be stupid. Here it's getting fucked in the ass.

The distinction is clear.
>>
>>25730694
You could top, and if not who knows you might enjoy getting your prostate stimulated. Science says you most likely would. And why does it have to be about sex only, enjoy the company of another person who is yours and will always have your back.
>>
>>25730266
>>25730218

t. literal traps or gay men.
>>
>>25730780
I don't care about sex, love from any gender feels pretty nice.
>>
File: ZdtVtJB.jpg (32KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
ZdtVtJB.jpg
32KB, 1152x864px
It's only gay if u kiss on the lips or receive anon. Gay for pay is easy money so make him but you shit n lettem blow u. It's a win win n win .
>>
>>25730742
>You could top
Because sticking your dick in another man's asshole is so much better.

No, it's just shit.
>>
>locking out love to one specific gender, especially the one you know you aren't working out with

m-muh degeneracy...
>>
>>25730537
>salads
nice one desu
>>
>>25730218
>Is this how low I've fallen?
Yes, it is. If women give you the time of day you would be going "Fuck off, faggot!" but since all women want is Chad you're getting desperate.
>>
I would consider turning gay but problem is, gay guys are all degenerates who hop from relationship to relationship.
>>
>>25730537
>If you were starving and there was nothing to eat but salads
You mean if you were starving and there was nothing to eat but poison berries, would you? Would you rather stay hungry or get sick?
>>
>>25731353
>tfw poison berry
>>
>>25731353
but so many have eaten the berries and found them satisfying compared to nothing to eat and no one is forcing you to eat them for the rest of your live. If a roast beef comes along feel free to munch on that. You are just scared you'll be addicted to the dingle berries.
>>
>>25731445
>but so many have eaten the berries and found them satisfying compared to nothing to eat
Yeah, and they end up dying from some disease.
>>
>>25731344
This so much

The only problem I have with gay guys is that they are massive sluts and perverts
>>
>>25731486
Food poisoning can happen to anyone who isn't smart. Berries or roast beef, if its unhygienic you risk getting sick regardless.
>>
>>25731503
And kill themselves before 30 and or end up being pedophiles.
>>
>>25731344
>>25731503
>all gays are sluts
not the ones on 4chan
>>
>>25731626
>not the ones on 4chan
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>25730694
You can be in a relationship without having penetrative sex
>>
yes go out with him give him your pussy and then cry when you dont see him in that cheap motel bed the next morning, your wallet stolen, only his used condom to remind you of the great nigh you had

i guarantee you all guys are like that ^ dont try to pretend like you dont know fgt
>>
>>25730537
More like you are starving but there is nothing but ash, it might fill you up but offers 0 nutritional value.
>>
>>25730332
If you gay even once it scares girls off. If you ever have a girlfriend and tell her that you've fucked/dated a guy, she will leave you or at least be very put off.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.