[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>engaged to a 7/10 >in the process of buying a house >complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: elijah craig.jpg (8KB, 176x300px) Image search: [Google]
elijah craig.jpg
8KB, 176x300px
>engaged to a 7/10
>in the process of buying a house
>complete alcoholic
>hate my life

Help me
>>
>>25729610
>7/10
better than anything i could ever hope to get
suck it the fuck up you stupid little faggot shit
>>
>>25729727
shut the fuck up

It's not all about the looks, faggot.
>>
>>25729610

>complaining about this bullshit

I'm an alcoholic wizard, you cunt. Deal with your pissant normalfag shit somewhere else.
>>
stop doing what's expected of you. do what you want.
>>
>>25729767

just kill yourself trash

nobody will miss you
>>
>>25729610

ok.

How can I assist?
>>
>>25729799
prozac, xanax, and alcohol don't work....yet I can't stop all three. I am miserable when I look at the person I'm with. It sucks, despite these faggots who will tell you an attractive female will solve your problems.
>>
>>25729863

JUST DO IT

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>25729885
I would if I didn't care too much about my family.
>>
>>25729863

Yes, well.

You know how kids are. They don't always think things through when they want something bad enough.

An addiction counselor should be your first stop.

You can't solve shit when you're abusing a bunch of drugs.

Who was the fucking moron that put you on prozac?
>>
>>25729610
good taste in whiskey though!

In all seriousness

>engaged
Run. You're ruining your life. Run before it's too late.
>>
>>25729996
my therapist. Are you suggesting I see someone else?
>>
>>25730029
elijah is one on the only whiskeys I will buy. Elijah, Old scout, and rockhill farms are my go tos when I I can't afford a bottle of scotch.
>>
>>25730029
>don't get married, it's a trap!
>you can trust me, I've had zero relationships
>you can trust me, look at these (possibly fake) Facebook jay pegs
>>
>>25729610
If you hate your fiance, even if you two have a kid, cut it off NOW. You will NOT "patch things up" and live happily ever after, best to split now rather than after 20 years together or when your idiot kid's in high-school or whatever. I'm on le robit I don't think I need to tell the 100% true divorce/alimony horror stories, either.

Especially if the divorce advice was relevant, don't buy the goddamn house. If you're depressed, you probably want some mobility in your life. Last thing you want is to realize you hate your town but be trapped there in a six-figure investment you won't be able to pay off for decades.

Go out drinking, even if /nofriends/ find a quiet bar and unload on some random guy you'll never see again maybe? Sometimes helps me.
>>
>>25730183
>possibly fake
My mother and a few of my friends work family and specifically divorce law. Even if the exact examples in those memes are false, I've heard of worse things and I've heard it direct from the attorney.

Most recent was a doctor who made 200k+ was reduced to renting a tiny house with no yard and paying a ridiculous amount of money to his ex, who was likewise a doctor and made over 100k, because she cried to the court that she couldn't afford a house on such a small salary.
>>
>>25730252
The only problem is that I am in way too fucking deep. I do care about this girl and I care about the way she feels, but if I tell her that I want to break things off then she I think she will spiral out of control and I will feel like a huge piece of shit and it will push me over the edge.
>>
>>25730334
>I've heard of worse things and I've heard it direct from the attorney.
It's storytime, anon.

We won't tell anyone if you screencap your own posts, either.
>>
>>25730354
She doesn't care about YOU, though, and that's what matters. You're sacrificing your own personal quality of life just to improve the life of another person who will ultimately discard you like a candy wrapper.

You can believe us, or, a few years down the line, you can wish you did.
>>
File: 1439238175504.jpg (62KB, 600x600px)
1439238175504.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>25729996
>you can't solve shit when you're abusing a bunch of drugs
citation needed!
>>
>>25730409
But the thing is I think she does care about me. I just don't care about her. The robots here would call me a "chad" but my mind doesn't match up with what my looks suggest. Excuse me if I am not making any sense but the room is spinnning
>>
>>25730064

I think prozac is an outdated choice, that's all. Btw, drinking cancels it out out, so something to keep in mind.

If you're going to keep drinking, they should actually take you off the prozac. You should be more honest with them about how much you alcohol you actually consume, though. One of my friends destroyed his pancreas this way.
>>
>>25730509
He told me that prozac was old, but it does help with anxiety. And it has helped somehwhat. I am afraid he will judge me if I tell him I am an alcoholic......
>>
File: praying-mantis-wings-closeup[1].jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
praying-mantis-wings-closeup[1].jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>25730459
>I think
Wow, you sure seem confident in that.

Basically what she's doing to you is what other species' females do: since she's too weak (physically, emotionally, intellectually) to sustain herself, she must persuade another member of the tribe to become her provider. She's ruffling her brightly colored plumage, and letting the males fight for her.

Your own eyes have deceived you; because she appears beautiful, you've been tricked to think that she has actual value and depth BESIDES this beauty. Meanwhile she's just waiting until her name is on the lease and her finger is in a ring, so she can proceed to suck you dry.

Pic related. Once she uses sex to lure you in, you're her next meal.
>>
>>25730459
>I think she does care about me.
Here's a revolver, anon. Go ahead and pull the trigger on your own head.

Don't worry, only 2 of the 6 chambers are loaded! :^)
>>
>engaged

kill yourself idiot
>>
wait, just realised we all got baited

abandon thread, OP is not engaged he's a 18 year old senior trolling us
>>
>>25730368
I gave you one, I gave you the doctor who convinced the court that 100k wasnt enough to house or feed herself. Let's see, it's been a while since I lived in that town, but another friend of my dad's recently divorced his wife. He was also making (at my estimate) roughly 200k in salary plus the proceeds from several rental properties. Divorce settlements had him renting a single-bedroom apartment for several years, he might be back in a full house now but suffice it to say he was bottomblustered. His wife was a career housewife, she might've been a secretary somewhere but if so it was part-time.

MAKE SURE that if you marry, she doesn't go full housewife. It's pure selfishness today, especially with modern public (burger) schools, a housewife is competently unnecessary. Another gem I can give you from friends in divorce law: The woman NEVER, and I mean never, walks away with one penny less than she thinks she can get. Men, even completely-unemployed men divorcing 100k+ career women, usually don't want a single penny from the divorce apart from personal memorabilia (inherited furniture or cars with emotional value, that sorta stuff) and partial custody of their kids. You'll rarely talk to anyone as openly disdainful of women (outside this Cantonese backpacking forum) as my divorce-law-secretary mother.
>>
>>25730565

It's his JOB to judge. Besides, He's seen shit far worse-- I'd bet my whole cheque on it. A middle class working joe who has been hiding his alcohol consumption is a pretty common occurrence. I'm not trying to marginalize your pain but there it is.

You won't want to admit you've been lying by omission, but you're going to have to swallow your pride on this one.

Are you too proud to admit it to someone, even though we've established it as truth?
Just don't expect a MORAL
>>
>>25730737
Subtract the last line. Not sure what happened there.
>>
>>25730354
Nah I dated a crazy suicidal girl. Thought the same way and stayed for years because I felt like she needed me. Fucking horrible. FF to break up, bitch is fine to this day and it's been years since break up. She'll get over it and move on and you'll be happier. Win win.
>>
>>25730667
Not quite. I am 100% telling the truth. I am fucked up so I can promise you that.
>>
>>25730762
The funny thing is that I dated a suicidal girl before the girl I got engaged to. Maybe that scarred me and thought that all woman would threaten to kill themselves if I tried to leave them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.