[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are so afraid of getting cucked that they don't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1452051299836.jpg (60KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452051299836.jpg
60KB, 640x496px
Robots are so afraid of getting cucked that they don't even try.

There seems to be 3 end results in the scope of /r9k/'s userbase.

1. Securing a stable relationship
2. Getting into a relationship then getting cucked
3. Trying for a relationship and failing
4. Not trying at all

It seems that number 4 is the safest bet because people are so afraid to leave their safe bedrooms and call people cucks from a distance for peeking outside and even glimpsing the light of day. You can't even say you APPROACHED someone without getting called a cuck. What's the deal?
>>
>>25729609
If you try hard enough, anyone can be a cuck for any reason. It's a meme, ignore it.
>>
>>25729609
Getting something requires effort and accepting that you're a piece of shit and need improvement.

Faggots on r9k are too busy calling women roastie whores when they'd fucking faint if a Stacy actually said hello to them.
>>
>>25729609
I believe in equal rights, women need to meet their approach quota or we live in an unequal socieity :^)
>>
File: 1370652970725.png (67KB, 623x625px) Image search: [Google]
1370652970725.png
67KB, 623x625px
>>25729609
>3 end results
>posts 4 results

you can't even shitpost properly OP
>>
>>25729632
What I don't understand is that people consider trying to be worse than not trying at all. It's true in other elements of our culture, but since this board is all about getting a gf or at least fucking a grill then how is one supposed to do that without trying in the slightest?
>>
>>25729609
I don't try because I don't care. Women in this day and age aren't worth the effort, and I'm not gonna play their little games just for a possible chance to get into their pants. No one would want me since I'm a genetically inferior male anyway, so there is literally zero point in trying.
>inb4 you're being insecure
>inb4 jus b urslf ;^)

I'll stick with masturbating, thanks.
>>
>>25729737
It's not THEIR game, and the only way to lose is if you don't play.
>>
>>25729843
>It's not THEIR game
kek, yes it is. Unless you're 8/10+ women aren't going to open their legs for you just because.
>>
>>25729865
I think you're confused what the GAME is.
Women want to be horny! Make them horny and you win sex. That's how it works.
>>
>>25730001
I can't make them horny since I'm a genetically inferior male. Like I said, there is no point in trying.
>>
>>25729609
/thread

Seriously, though, enough discussion about the cucks, at least they're trying..
>>
>>25730045

Have you actually tried though? Not half ass trying either. Honest effort trying.
>>
>>25729609
>women = success

No thanks, I'd rather try setting up a corporate empire, and make a bid for world domination, much more fun desu.
>>
>>25731012
Not the guy who you're talking to, but I don't try because I genuinely don't believe I can succeed. Everywhere I look, there are just guys who are better than me. It could be anything, from confidence, charisma, looks, money, social status, etc. I just can't compete. Even if I landed a girlfriend through impossible odds, I would have to deal with Chads hitting on her.
>>
File: violin-message.jpg (985KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
violin-message.jpg
985KB, 2304x1728px
>>25731012
Not that guy, but I did the following

> Tried talking to girls in college. There weren't a lot of them in my program (computer science) so I joined the college orchestra. No dice. They all wanted Chad or to hang out with their gay male BFFs. I had one date with a girl (my only date in college) but she didn't like me ;____;

> Tried OKCupid. When I was in my 20's, (Im old) I could get dates, and occasionally they would end in sex, but I never had a relationship from it, because women in their 20s are apparently more interested in fucking every single alpha male they can find than actually being in a relationship. Now that I'm in my 30's, online dating has basically stopped working. Women rarely respond to my messages and on the off chance that I do set up a date, it's more likely that she'll flake out on me or stand me up than it is that we'll actually meet each other.

> Tried Tinder. No.

> Tried talking to women in my apartment complex. I own a house now, but when I lived in my apartment my neighbors would hear me playing my violin and it occasionally would be a way to get to know people. My social awkwardness would eventually drive women away, though. Case in point, one of my neighbors left pic related on my door, but she eventually wound up in a relationship with some hispanic guy who would beat her and mad dog me whenever he saw me. One time he beat her so badly he burst her ear drum and he had to go to jail lol

I guess the kind of fucked up thing is that I'm not that bad looking, (I'm not bald or fat, at least) I own a house, I have a successful career, and I'm an accomplished violinist. But, most women would still rather be in a relationship with someone who beats the shit out of them than have anything to do with me. Such is life for a genetically inferior male.
>>
>>25729609
>What's the deal?
The deal is that you're a cuck. You answered your own question.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.