[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only true robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mrdoge.jpg (32KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
mrdoge.jpg
32KB, 537x529px
Let's say a 10 point scale is used for how your good your life is and for how good you expect your life to be. Most of you expect a 5 and have a 3. I expect a 10 and have a 6. It's the deficit between what you have and what you expect and what you have that matters, not the just what you have. I'm in more emotional pain than any of you.

You might say it's my fault for expecting a 10. That 10 derives from my genius, the work I've put in, and my pride. The argument to be Buddhist and want less doesn't work. You can only want less if you have no pride. Furthermore, my current 6 is only through the work I've put in. Most my life has been at a 3 while still expecting a 10. None of you has come close to the pain I've felt.
>>
File: AbsoluteSavagery.png (940KB, 1680x1680px) Image search: [Google]
AbsoluteSavagery.png
940KB, 1680x1680px
>>25728528
Fuck off chadwick
>>
>i'm in more emotional pain than anyone
make way for the special snowflake
>>
>>25728528
Actually, I'm the only true robot.
t. KHV mixed anon
>>
>>25728626
What do you rate your expectation and what do you rate how your life currently is? 10 point scale.
>>
I'm more robot than any of you but you don't see me spamming feels threads.
>>
>>25728600
is his name really chadwick? kek
>>
>>25728763
I can kind of relate. My life is a 4 right now, because I'm not quite done with trade school, and because I'm still tearing my health up abbit with smoking cigs. I don't know what i want for a life in terms of points. I want a gf though, and I am extraordinarily picky, my standards got met once but the circumstances were luck, most people that good expect far far more.

I want to create some artistic pieces that I am content with, and I have high standards for that as well. I want to make a living, I don't have a high standard for that. I want to travel, that's easy enough these days.

I used to be in a far lower place. I basically just managed to gain confidence and social skills to a moderate extent. Aging did me well. I ended up good looking, though i wasn't when I was younger. I have friends and such, though I only really click with people interested in talking about big ideas.
>>
>>25729506
yeah, I don't have the picture but the faggot doxxed himself
he has a gook wife too
>>
File: 1451348424461.jpg (509KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451348424461.jpg
509KB, 2560x1600px
>>25728600
>>25729506
>>25729755
highcontentnow
>>
>>25730310
That picture is altered. My name isn't Chadwick, my wife isn't Asian.
>>
>>25730702
>Elizabeth Chen
>not asian
>>
what work have you put in exactly? that makes you feel you deserve a perfect life?
>>
>>25730965
I live in the US, the wife takes the husband's name or hyphnates if she's a femnazi. That said, the information on the picture isn't true anyway.

>>25731015
How can a swallow know the ambition of a swan?
>>
I expect 10 like you but I'm still in that 3 number.
>>
I'm 24, a KV, dicklet, manlet and Indian.
I'm a permarobot
>>
>>25731772
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.