[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick your gf. TIP: there is only one correct answer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: gf.jpg (1MB, 3600x2571px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
1MB, 3600x2571px
Pick your gf.
TIP: there is only one correct answer.
>>
>>25728099
It's actually bothering me that Kristen isn't wearing any footwear. Also
>Tip toes
kek she's a womanlet
>>
First for Cara
>>
>>25728099
>most beautiful
Kristen Stewart
>most fashionable
Cara
>worst girl
Miley

prove me wrong
>>
>>25728435
>>worst girl
>Miley
she really must be worst if she made the list without even being in the picture.
>>
>>25728456
is that not her standing second-from-the-right?

It sure looks like her
>>
>>25728476
that's amber heard.
>>
>>25728456
oh, a'ight

well she's the worst one there
>>
>>25728503
i agree. she's normally very pretty though. i like zooey least, have something against her for some reason.
>>
>>25728099
One on the far right. Either that or the one in the middle.
>>
File: anna_kendrick_mu_p.jpg (65KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anna_kendrick_mu_p.jpg
65KB, 666x1000px
I had a dream about pic related last night.

No clue why, she's never been my waifu or even my type, but man, I remember hugging her and feeling an incredible warm happiness. Wew lad.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you don't choose Cara or second-place kstew you're a faggot. If you chose Zooey, kill yourself.
>>
>>25728099
Zooey Deschanel without question. Maybe K-Stew as an alt though if not Cara. Who's the redhead though? I feel like I should recognize her, but I don't.

Also, who's the "correct" choice OP? I'd really like to know even though it won't change my decision.
>>
>>25728099
All of them are ugly no.
>>
File: Zooey.jpg (260KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zooey.jpg
260KB, 1600x1000px
>>25728099
I win, she's all mine
>>
File: 1427835099916.png (66KB, 571x372px) Image search: [Google]
1427835099916.png
66KB, 571x372px
>>25728099
i pick the second from left to right, i don't know who she is but she looks like she could command me in a harsh tone and make me clean her ass with my mouth
>>
File: amber-heard.jpg (50KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
amber-heard.jpg
50KB, 398x600px
amber fo sho
>>
>>25728554
Oh dear god, I hate dreams like that. They're sweet and all, but I can't stand that warm, happy feeling I get when I'm having some sort of intimate with a girl in my dreams. I love it in the moment, but when I wake up and realize that it isn't real, it just makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>25728099
Kristen for sure
>>
Solely based on this image and nothing else. Far left.
>>
>>25728588
>Also, who's the "correct" choice OP?
Don't you know?
>>
>>25728583
>If you chose Zooey, kill yourself
fuck off, faggot
>>
Based on this photo; Zooey.

Cara has resting bitchface.
>>
>>25728697
I'm guessing Kristen based on this follow-up picture.
>>
>>25728597
Not into her personally. Way too 'quirky'
>>
>>25728583
>if you don't choose skinny, manly, weird-looking girls you're a faggot

wew lad
>>
>>25728770
That's literally one of the best things about her. Love that adorkable nature.
>>
>>25728099
cara

dem brows
>>
>>25728099
hint op is a fucking footfaggot
>>
>>25728783
>adorkable
hello reddit!
>>
>>25728732
It's very simple. The correct choice is the prettiest girl. She also happens to have the best personality.
>>
>>25728099
I'm shocked anyone other than the girl on the right would be considered
She is literally perfect looking
>inb4 pussy on a pedestal
I said looking, she could be a demonic succubus, doesn't change her beauty
>>
I'd probably get along best with Kstew

too bad she is gay
>>
>>25728099

I don't know who they are but I want the one with the biggest tits and the lowest self-esteem.
>>
KKKstewy
>>
>>25728801
>The correct choice is the prettiest
Well, in that case, I probably will stick to my default choice of Zooey. However, personality-wise, I like Zooey, Cara and Kristen for obviously very different reasons. Zooey's got that adrokable thing going for her which I'm definitely kind of obsessed with.
>>
>>25728797
I don't actually fuck with Reddit, but I guess that was a very Reddit-like comment based on that response.
>>
>liking these (attention) whores
I hope you all burn in Gehenna.
>>
>>25729022
I haven't actually settled for who is the best there. I'm not a footfriend so Kristen's black arts are not working on me, but she's being considered.
>>
>>25728130
>>Tip toes
You do realize all the other girls are wearing high heels right? And that means barefoot on tiptoes is essentially the same
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.