[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future Lawyer feels thread >straight As in community college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 604x604px
Future Lawyer feels thread

>straight As in community college
>transfer to TAMUG
>want to be a lawyer
>its oversaturated as fuck unless in the top 25
>still I want to go to law school

I'm probably going to go but I'll be in debt till my father dies and will use his death to pay off law school debts.

Anyone else considering law school?
>>
Don't do it. Just don't. I got a 170 on the LSAT and came to the same realization as you. I went back to school for a technical master's degree instead and never looked back. You will make a little less, but you won't be working 100 hour weeks and not have time for a life.
>>
>>25727980
I just can't get the idea of being a high civilized lawyer out of my head.
>>
>>25727875
>law

enjoy writing tedious legal documents for 100 hours a week on a meager salary

LMAOing @ lawfags
>>
fuggg are you serious? i thought law school was good? welp there goes everything

probably still gonna pursue it anyway
corporate law to be more specific
>>
File: jus be yourself feels guy.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
jus be yourself feels guy.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
>>25727875
jus follow ur dreams
>>
>>25727875
enjoy being a public defendant and getting nig nogs of lengthy sentences for weed possession
>>
a lot of law students are suing their schools because they fell for the lawyers always find jobs and make good money meme

i used to deal with law students all the time, they are literally fucking retarded and deserve working at starbucks
>>
There was a really fantastic thread about this subject on /lit/ recently but the archive is down so I can't find/link it.

It was basically a dozen law students and former law students very cogently arguing that law school is a scam. It's not even top 25, it's like top 10, and even then it's not anything like you think it will be, and only certain people with certain inclinations can hack the work long term even if they have the grades.
>>
I know at least 5 people with law degrees, not ONE of them think it was a good choice. The whole goddamn thing is just fucked, you're about 25 years too late.
>>
I'm planning on doing post grad law once I finish my undergrad degree in a years time, its pretty much the only way I am going to make any use out of my retardation of pursuing an Arts degree majoring in Ancient History.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.