[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fetish is imagining Emma Watson's reaction upon seeing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

My fetish is imagining Emma Watson's reaction upon seeing images like this online, not the images themselves.
>>
>>25725560

It gives me a thrill to imagine how violated she'd feel, or even scared knowing what men want to do to her.
>>
File: picture0.jpg (140KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
picture0.jpg
140KB, 800x1200px
>>25725582

So, yeah, just something I wanted to share with you guys. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>25725560
That's pretty hot though I imagine she'd react more strongly to herself being raped or maybe put into one of those pictures where she's being executed by pepe and wojak.
>>
I'd imagine she's seen at least one, OP.

I wonder how female celebrities feel about the fact that dozens if not hundreds of guys jerk off to them daily.
>>
I bet she already knows and seen some
>>
>4chan reaction when they will hear about the movie where she will be a couple with Boyega.
>>
File: tw8xEdc.jpg (82KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
tw8xEdc.jpg
82KB, 640x388px
>>25725609
>tfw in love with Emma Watson
a good feel really, makes me not care about other women
>>
>>25725877

Everyone's in love with her. She's probably the most desirable woman in the world and has been for 5-10 years.
>>
>>25725877

Actually I've been in love with her since I was twelve. First celebrity crush.
>>
Why is she so perfect?

L I T E R A L L Y
>>
File: 45.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>25726217
*cough cough*
>>
>tfw always thought she was cute but didn't really think anything of it.
>tfw had THAT dream one night when we meet for the first time and instantly become friends. We start dating and do things together. We don't even have sex, I just literally fall in love with this girl and it just so happened to be Emma Watson for some unknown reason.

Then you wake up and your heart aches like she just broke up with you.

What the fuck brain. Like seriously. I don't understand this shit at all.
>>
>>25726217
Her desirability is way overblown because she's a reddit meme.
>>
>>25725602
Does she like the pictures in your fantasy, like do they turn her on?

Or is she utterly repulsed? Like is it a humiliation thing for you?
>>
>>25726538

That's how I felt going through an intense crush on her as a teenager. It's like a 24/7 gut punch feeling like she's this beautiful, perfect angel who you can't stop thinking about and that you will never even meet her let alone be with her.

It's pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25726585

It's a humiliation thing, totally. I like to imagine her shocked and appalled and especially feeling unsafe, wondering how many men want to kidnap her and do nasty shit to her, feeling deeply objectified.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>>25726595
Anon, I feel so sorry for you knowing that someone else has experienced the same feel.

It's the most irrational thing ever. Just talking about it makes my heart ache even though this was years ago. This is so fucked up how deeply engrained this feel is. I would literally be willing to be in a three-way relationship with each of us sharing her if it meant it. what the fuck.
>>
File: emma-watson-lead-x-large.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
emma-watson-lead-x-large.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>25726758

Thanks, Anon. I wish I could hug you right now.

I'm the same age as her and I've been crushing on her since I was so young, and it's like I've had to watch her grow up.

It disturbs me that the memory of it will be with me forever, and I'll always feel an echo of what I felt so intensely then every time I think back to then or see a picture of her. And she'll never know who I am, not that I'd want her to, since I wouldn't even feel worthy of having her gaze on me.

God I really really am pathetic.
>>
>>25726890
I was like you when I was 13. I did see her once in person, though. She was radiant.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.