[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been 2 months >don't eat real food anymore >spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 14.jpg (42KB, 670x450px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
42KB, 670x450px
>been 2 months
>don't eat real food anymore
>spend all the time and money I save on vidya and browsing 4chan
>can feel myself transforming already

Only normies eat, robots. Why haven't you ascended?
>>
>>25724631
How do you feel drinking bland powdered milk for $45 a bottle?
>>
>>25724664
I don't buy the bottles, eheh.
>>
>>25724631
high est beta food.
>goodbye jaw
>soy
>it's cheaper to just buy a fucking steak and potatoes

there's no decent reason to eat soylent. Even lazy people can fare better with a combination rice cooker and steamer.
>>
How do you save money? Soylent is fairly expensive.
>>
>>25724692
Yeah you buy the powder, but enough powder for a bottle costs a lot
>>
>>25724631
Tried 3 seperate times. Each time I can't force myself to do it for more than one day in a row.

Separating my meals is pretty difficult, I normally don't do it but this stuff fills you up. I always find myself with like 1/4 of my food left before I can go to bed.

My random craving go through the roof. Lust fatty ding dongs foods compared to my normal diet where I don't eat much like that.

doesn't taste bad though. Wish I could convince myself.
>>
>>25724631

Stop shilling that stupid over-marketed protein shake
>>
I'm too weak to ascend :(
>>
>>25724631
I've been trying to find something to live off of and starve myself, what exactly is this and where can I find this. Can any /fit/fags tell me if it will duck my digestive system up because I can't afford to visit the hospital again
>>
>>25724631
>overpriced bad tasting carnation instant breakfast passed off as a revolutionary invention

Also I can't imagine how bad your shits would be consuming only liquids
>>
>>25724815
if you're craving food on a soylent diet it's likely because soylent doesn't give you the level of nutrition you need. fat is a legitimate dietary requirement and soylent is pretty low in it.
>>25724823
>protein shake
It's got 50g of protein in a whole day's serving. Nutritionally speaking a protein shake shits all over it.
>>
>>25724852
it will fuck your shit up man, and if you can't afford to go to the hospital you can't afford to use soylent.
>starving myself
Why? Just reduce your calories to 1500-2000 a day if you want to lose weight. If you want to starve yourself to death or something, just eat nothing but low calorie vegetables and drink only water.
>>
>>25724852
It's far more expensive than beans and rice and you will have horrible shits
>>
>>25724889
They put fibers into it specifically to prevent those problems.
>>
>>25724923
It's still overpriced trash being passed off as some new invention when instant breakfasts have been around like 100 years.

It also has no benefit over real food.

You could get better nutrition and save a bunch of money just by making a whole milk protein shake too.
>>
>>25724979
>You could get better nutrition and save a bunch of money just by making a whole milk protein shake too.
Actually, that would lack a bunch of required vitamins and minerals.
>>
>>25724995
So buy a $5 dollar bottle of multivitamin from Walmart, you get like 180 pills in it too cuckboi

Soylent is fucking garbage and I'm sick of idiots shilling it.
>>
>>25724995
Nutrition as in macros you fucking idiot.

Fucking cuck, you probably fap when you drink your soylent since it looks like nigger cum
>>
File: 1375034057498.gif (1023KB, 280x228px) Image search: [Google]
1375034057498.gif
1023KB, 280x228px
>drinking something filled with estrogen
>>
Only in California. Silicon valley needs to be bombed
>>
>>25724631
When's the fucking game gonna come out Brianna?
>>
File: 1452279954945.jpg (177KB, 931x777px) Image search: [Google]
1452279954945.jpg
177KB, 931x777px
>>25724631
haha fuck you

wait until automation & technological unemployment explodes, and this is the only food the gubbmit will dole out to your useless neet ass

you will literally murder someone for a cheeseburger
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.