[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I see now why people think you're annoying"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: ENOUGH.png (132KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.png
132KB, 396x454px
>"I see now why people think you're annoying"
>"This is why everybody hates you, anon"
>>
>>25723724
Give context or stories you cunt, or else we can't judge if you are actually annoying
>>
>>25723724
People tell you this because it's true and they're tired of you acting like a literal 12 year old

Grow up
>>
>>25723819

This. The fact you're so assdamaged over it shows how childish you are.
>>
>>25723724
Reply back by saying "but I was just being myself. You have to accept me being myself it's 2016 for John Oliver's sake."
>>
File: 1452707249285.jpg (5KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1452707249285.jpg
5KB, 192x185px
>>25723769
>Starts off my bad reputation by sexually harassing some girls over the internet
>Made a joke about Alzeimers and one of the girls in my class heard it and had a Grandmother who's deceased with it
>Kicked sand in a girls eyes
>Hottest girl in school actually asked me out because I'm like a 8/10 to her or something, pussied out as the beta I was and never arrived at the meet up, she'd dressed up and everything
>Left my Black Friend behind to hang out with my racist friends because I didn't want them to think that I'm a nigger-lover
>Supporting Trump
>Smoked outside of the school and blew all the smoke straight into Staceys face, that was probably what dropped my reputation the hardest since she was extremly famous in my hometown
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
It's very easy to not be annoying, anon
>>
>>25724045
You sound underaged as fuck

Kill yourself
>>
>>25724045
So you're a sociopath. Why bother worrying about what they think
>>
File: divid sanctuari.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
divid sanctuari.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>25724045
whoah, that's pretty fucking cool, here; you've earned an evolved pepe
>>
File: VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>25724071
My bad reputation has been following me ever since, I don't even have enough money to move out and never go back to this shitty city.

But Hey, atleast I'm not a wagecuck, right guys?
...guys?
>>
>animated, telling a story to my friends
>not sure what it was but telling a joke too long
>someone turns to me with an expression of pure disgust
>"Just stop, please."

>say something in a class discussion
>nothing weird, maybe an opinion or joke that falls flat
>"Wooow.. so ooo-k.." some says, rolling their eyes and sharing a laugh with someone beside them

Anyone else get shit like this? Thinking back on it I just feel so empty and sad. No one cares what I have to say or wants to give me a chance. I'm just a failure as a human, I should have died at birth
>>
>>25723724
Why are you annoying ?
>>
>>25724045
Kill yourself already.

blox2bh
>>
nobody finds me annoying and people genuinely seem to enjoy my company

I just don't enjoy giving it to them.
>>
File: sugar1.png (137KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
sugar1.png
137KB, 239x239px
>>25724159
I've seen people put up with conversations listening to people rant on about how they want to rape people, and even treated that with some decency

Either you hang out with assholes or you're more autistic than you realize. You might want to read the tone of the room, understand everyones' vested interest in your favorite topics (Always 0%, it's your job to grow it from noob level) and not push them so hard
>>
>>25724159
are you an ugly troglodyte? serious question
>>
File: hahasperg.png (118KB, 268x172px) Image search: [Google]
hahasperg.png
118KB, 268x172px
>>25724159
"OK, so like, sasuke is walking down the street, right? now naruto was like- ok this takes place right between episodes 3 and 4 of the anime chronology-i think that's the word- but like ok he's using copy jutsu and as a matter of fact, actually this takes place in my fanfic edition where guro jutsu is available, trust me, ok? Actually, that information doesn't become relevant until like, later, I think- you know what guro is right? like isn't it hot when little white children are split open? Ok- sasuke pulls the ribcage open- he's feasting- I think, wait, did I- I forgot to explain that he saw naruto but uses his sharingan- wait he didn't learn this part of the ability yet, the chro- wait whats the word- anyway there's like BLOOD GUSHING OUT AND SHIT! L-O-L! and like, so you know how-"

"Anon."

"Yeppers?"

"Just stop, please."
>>
>>25724159
I've gone on stretches where I can detect people staring at me in amusement and I quickly realize how I come off, even when I'm in the middle of doing it.

Try to have your interactions recorded on video so you can watch them later and identify the specifics of your autism.
>>
>>25724509
>try to have your interactions recorded on video
O-ok guys don't mine the reality tv crew I hired. J-just act natural. I'm using them to research how I act in social environments. T-that's all. C-carry on. Haha...
>>
>>25725296
Well I mean there's always someone with their cellphone out, recording shit.
>>
File: pepe pilot6.jpg (76KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pilot6.jpg
76KB, 896x921px
>"No wonder you don't have any friends"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.