[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board full of mentally ill white people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: average pol user.jpg (232KB, 1241x1003px) Image search: [Google]
average pol user.jpg
232KB, 1241x1003px
Why is this board full of mentally ill white people?
>>
>>25723716
There are POC here too, shitlord
>>
>>25723716
there's a place for everybody else out there
>>
because we can say niggers and apparently niggers don't like that
>>
>>25723716

Inbreeding. Just look at all the people saying they're from the New England area.
>>
>>25723716
>mentally ill white males

Fixed
>>
latino fembot here.
dont believe the "only white virgins are robots" meme
it went on a while, but now they have finally gone back to wizchan :)
>>
>>25723716
I'm pretty sure /pol/ browsers fulfill that criteria as well.
>>
>>25723943
callate rosario y friegame el puto suelo!!

y deja mi ordenador tengo una collecion rara de pepes que no quiero que me borres puta chacha
>>
I think because white culture tends to be more individualistic and people give each other space. This means guys like me brought up in nice areas can get lost on the way with computers or video games. Isolation leads to mental issues, also I think we feel a lot of pressure and expectation to be something and we sometimes don't achieve that. Without wanting to sound like a SJW, we also might have a sense of entitlement when not fulfilled leads to resentment and anger.
>>
>>25724101
umm, I dont know spanish. stop talking to me creep
:)
>>
>>25724126
what a failed woman you are I feel sorry for you

< inb4 brazilians arent latinos they are blacks
>>
>>25724113
It's mostly because first worlders, the only people with widespread access to internet and who can speak english, are white
>>
>>25724153
ugh. 4Chan really needs to put a block feature in here.
>>
>>25724190
I thought that but then America has a large black population and they don't have as many elliot rodger types as the white community does. The only difference I see is culture.
>>
This is what happens when white people are born without privileges.
>>
>>25724257
rk9 is still a robot free space and woman are normies by default so fuck off go menstraute or go to the mall but please just fuck off
>>
>>25724280
America has only 12% niggers, and the western world is bigger than just america my friend
>>
it's because they're not accepted anywhere else
>>
>>25724324
I reported your post for harassment, creep.
:)
>>
File: 1449727648124.png (27KB, 1164x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1449727648124.png
27KB, 1164x1188px
4chan tends to attract a certain type of person that fulfill at least one of these qualities. These people are:
1. Social rejects
2. Ugly
3. Have some form of mental illness or autism
4. Bitter about their virginity or something else
5. Underaged edge kids

Most of these people tend to be white for some reason
>>
>>25723716
There are some mentally ill non whites too anon, im sure.
>>
>>25723716
>>25724126
fucking bitch i hope you get raped by a gang of homeless niggers with aids. you fuckjing whore
>>
>>25724324
go on sugartits ill be waiting here just dont forget to post a pic of your titties on your way out
>>
>>25724380
wups meant to reply to you dirty bitch >>25724380
>>
>>25723716
it used to be really cool i mean with real robots now its full by normies .... fucking normies. i really wannna kill them all . go to a gym and kill everybody inside. they are brainless.
this board used to be pretty good...... now its like stacies and chads everywhere
now its a mix between /b/ /soc/ and /fit/ ( fit are the worst.. they are just brainless stupid cunts )
>>
>>25724417
check
check
don't think so
check
nah
>>
>>25723943
Yeah right you trap fagot. I'm a Latina and you don't type like a female. You have failed your family
>>
>>25724486
I haven't seen any Chads around here dude
>>
>>25724531
Por favor
Be my novia
Pls
>>
>>25723917

well, black are mentally ill too
they just cover it up with gang mentality and coolness and hypocrisy

i'm black
>>
>>25724643
Post time stamped forearm or gtfo nazi
>>
>>25724729
>nazi>
>blacks can't do no wrong!

Nice to see tumblr posting here too
>>
>>25724101
>ordenador
Fuck off, gringo.
>>
>>25724380
Enjoy your ban for improper reporting, roastie.
>>
>>25724643
Either you're a poser, or a degenerate uncle tom. Either way, kill yourself
>>
I am white and have schizophrenia, so I guess you're right.
>>
>>25724486
Lifting weights is one of the most autistic things you can do, anon, come on.
>>
>>25724784
jajaja computadora carro doblajes latinas
>>
>>25724892
This is an english only board :^)
>>
>>25724113
the entitlement meme is nothing to do with race and everything to do with class. as usual, SJWs fail to realise that class is more important than race.
>>
>>25724835

i'm not a poser
i will post a timestamp
i'm not an uncle tom quite the contrary actually

i'm a black guy who wants peace and harmony, the thing is, systemic racism is everywhere,
and epigenetics left the blacks of america and west indies ridden with a LOT a mental issues

this white dominated society is not ready to help black people so i'm forced to do so, instead of just living as a simple human being
>>
>>25725083

It's no coincidence that SJW types tend to be middle to upper-middle class careerists and their fandoms. A left that actually addresses class in a meaningful way is a threat to them.

If you make your living trying to solve a problem, it's not in your interest to solve it. There are too many people who make bank as long as the reactionary left and the reactionary right keep fighting with each other about identity issues.
>>
>>25725260
I'm with you man. I don't care if you're a nigger or a spic or whatever, if you act like a decent human being and just want to live in a world without corruption you have my sword.
>>
File: My Snapshot -.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot -.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>25724753
>>25724835

not a poser
>>
>>25725091
Nigerian anon here. I fully agree with this post
>>
>>25725483
Cut your nails, faggot
>he doesn't have crippling OCD that causes him to rip up his nails and cuticles
Fucking pleb
>>25725091
Nobody asked for your help.
>>25724753
Literally never said blacks did nothing wrong.
You stormfags piss yourselves off
>>
>>25723716
nah we have plenty niggers and asians. /r9k/ as hilarious as it sound is much more diverse that tumblr
>>
>>25725566

yeah of course, i'm still going to do something

peace

>my nails say fuck you
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.