[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Neet Cuck Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: cucks.jpg (1MB, 989x4160px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
1MB, 989x4160px
Hey NEET. How was your worthless day? Did you do nothing as usual? Did you avoid mom's questions about your future again? Did you manage to ignore the sad look in your dad's eye whenever he looked at you?

Better say quiet and not make too much noise, cuck. Wouldn't wanna have mommy and daddy cut you off.
>>
>>25723644
Your argument is invalid and here's a picture of a frog in a blanket to prove it
>>
>>25723644
Listen here you fucking faggot. Why do you even think normies do what they do? They don't even know! "Hehe anon there's no meaning to life just make up your own meaning!" Egoistic fucks.
>>
>>25723644
>normies
>discussing philosophy and politics
The greatest philosophers were robots bud. And these fucking faggots just argue they should vote Bernie or Sanders when in the end the Jew always prevails.
>>
>>25723644
I dont get the point of this thread. Im a wagecuck and i would kil to have enough money to never work/leave the house ever again
>>
>>25725214
What's to get? He's butthurt over his shitty lifestyle where half his waking hours are owned by other people.
>>
>this is exactly all I do all day
MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY
>>
File: b1771d232e1d21642dce8f3b5b4784a8.jpg (363KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
b1771d232e1d21642dce8f3b5b4784a8.jpg
363KB, 1600x1600px
>implying I live with my parents

I have my own council flat and apply for my own benefits, thank you very much
>>
>>25723644
Typical RAGIE WAGIE. Angry at NEETs for living the life you wish you could live.
>>
>>25725382
holy fuck that picture, it's somewhat mesmerizing
>>
File: 1451650896209.png (261KB, 1080x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1451650896209.png
261KB, 1080x1403px
>>25723644
thanks for making this thread, as a NEET myself, I'm tired of seeing people glorify this lifestyle.
>>
File: fgm.png (127KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
fgm.png
127KB, 292x300px
>that sunrise commute with a comfy podcast and the heater on
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.