[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nu-males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: S1ngexB.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
Can someone explain these "men" to me? Why do they hate white people if they're white? Why do they hate men if they're male? I just don't understand how fucking cucked these people have to be to turn their backs on their race and their gender. Do they think it'll get them pussy? Do they think it makes them more intelligent? More attractive? And why do they all look and act the same? This is all just baffling.
>>
>>25722612
I have a theory actually I think it has to do with all the multicultural education they have where macho man rich guy whites are the bad guys. Little do they know this is what everyone strives to become. The other groups have a strong cultural heritage which they should be proud of while whites have a strong cultural heritage that is racist to be proud of. This makes them have little to no identity and in this society everyone's role model is naruto when it should be goku
>>
>>25722612

They are secretly in league with the Jews.

> intellectual
> conniving
> spineless yet argumentative
> neurotic
> rootless
> cosmopolitan
> their women leads them around by their nose

As a goyim front they can act with impunity.
>>
>>25722612
Balding bearded men have been the base since medieval times.

Non-bearded hair men are the real cucks.
>>
>>25722612
what do expect when you have to domesticate and educate an entire population to keep them under control and working for you?
>>
Bump, all good theories so far.
>>
>>25722612
Is that Toady? Toady's not one of them.
>>
>>25722612
tfw these dorks will make fun of you for having an anime girlfriend
>>
I think they just escaped becoming robots so they were able to double down on all the lies they've been told about women. Maybe they never saw how badly women will fuck you over before they graduated from college so their boyhood beliefs have become cemented.
>>
>>25722612
y all look same/
>>
File: 1450617767542.jpg (482KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1450617767542.jpg
482KB, 1600x1067px
>>25722612
>all these limp-wristed, pussy-whipped "men" can grow beards
>I can't

What the fuck man
>>
The problem is that the protagonist in every movie, tv show, and John Green tier YA book is some loser/beta/wallflower. They always get the girl in the end because of some shitty fantasy like "true love" or because they were "always there" for the girl. They're passive, submissive, and weak, but they get the perfect girl in the end.

Nu-males have these lofty ideals about love and relationships that are so far from reality it's amazing. Just like the fucks on this board that think because a girl is bookish and qt, they must be perfect. These types of girls are the fakest bitches ever.
>>
>>25727212
Without the beard they look like even bigger pussies, it's overcompensation in a way. For many men a beard is not a sign of masculinity, quite the opposite in fact.
>>
>>25722612
I believe they are just a bunch of betas who try to fit in and become SJW because is the trendy, the politically correct and socially acceptable thing to do.
>>
>>25727533
I have a beard to hide my acne scars. I don't really care about seeming masculine.
>>
Why do tumblrines love to invent words so much?
>>
fucking beards and shit. 100% of them would look 2x uglier without them, literally make up for dudes
>>
>>25722612
you're all idiots. in the classical sense of the word, stuck in your id.

manual labor is done by machines. one grain thresher does the work of 300 men.

war is nearly virtually eliminated, and traded through gunfire. physical strength doesn't mean jack shit next to strategy and tactics.

the only jobs that need doing are largely sedentary, office work, STEM fields, design, research, maintenence, etc...

this means that the people with the social status, the money, the careers, they're all pasty normalized dweebs. it's not a conspiracy. it's the progress of society. we used to have to shoot bows, smash skulls, run 20 miles, now we just have to push buttons.

it's so simple it's obscene.
>>
>>25727899
actually it's kind of complicated but i'm kind of an asshole.
>>
>>25727899
doesn't change the fact that men want to be manly and women want to fuck manly men.

beta's may be result of society, it doesn't mean society accepts them yet
>>
>>25727933
No, you're one of those guys who likes to point out obvious things as if everybody else is oblivious. Trust me, you're not smart
>>
File: 1449338627217.jpg (64KB, 628x620px) Image search: [Google]
1449338627217.jpg
64KB, 628x620px
>>25727969
>things are obvious
>people pretend they don't occur at all and try to form inside jokes in order to pressure people to behave in the way they want

top tier normalfag behavior

my warped brain chemistry is the sacrifice of autism that spread over this board like wild fire.

coming for you normie.
>>
>>25728112
By your logic, you're a normie.
>>
>>25722960

This is why the betas have tried to adopt that image. But they have none of the masculine traits that went with the beard and the baldness in less faggoty times.
>>
>>25728151
... LOGlC?
>>
File: rambo.jpg (123KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
rambo.jpg
123KB, 670x377px
>>25722960
baldie detected

having thick hair is the shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.