[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not even a Chad at all, yet, I still find it nearly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: doge.png (416KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
416KB, 600x600px
I'm not even a Chad at all, yet, I still find it nearly effortless to have conversations with females, with me even occasionally getting laid. Why don't you guys have this ability?
>>
>>25721426
Because 20 years of being ugly and having atypical nerdy hobbies and being shit upon bye everyone in your age group leads to a deflated sense of self-worth and complete lack of confidence.
>>
the ability is there, but clearly there's a difference between being in public or with people throughout the week and sitting at a chair all day.
>>
>>25721426

Probably autism. I recently had an epiphany that you don't have to be Chad to find companionship, but if you happen to be unattractive or have "lost the genetic lottery" then you have to put everything into overdrive if you don't want to be alone.

For instance I knew this guy that was fucking butt ugly, but he had friends and a gf because he was outgoing and nice though he had ADHD.

I'm not willing to put in a lot of effort when an attractive person barely has to lift a finger, so I'm starting my path to wizardhood.
>>
>>25721498
Wizardhood doesn't have to be your fate anon. You can still change your destiny
>>
File: 1444400997791.jpg (711KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444400997791.jpg
711KB, 1280x720px
>>25721426
>I'm not even a Chad
You kinda are desu
>>
>>25721550

I am fucking done putting in effort when it comes to dating. If a girl happens to approach me and is interested in me (lol) then I may try to talk to her. Though I'm very reluctant to do that either because I got led on by a girl a few semesters ago. Dating in the West is a crapshoot.
>>
>>25721595
I understand that there are bitches in our society, but sometimes, you have to take the initiative for success.
>>
>>25721701

What does dating have to do with success? I have plans and goals and shit but realize worrying about dating and women is a huge waste of time.
>>
>>25721426
because there are no grils in my room and i rarely ever leave it

seriously where the fuck do you even get the opportunity to talk to grils if you're graduated and work only with men?

i have game but i haven't met a girl in over a year
>>
>>25721426
You also have the ability to go back to reddit nigger faggot
>>
>>25721426
I have no problems having conversations with females either.

But a conversation is not putting my axe in her gash, which is all I want.
>>
I am not doge. That's probably why. If dogs could talk, our species would be doomed.
>>
>>25722110
this
>i have never actually enjoyed the company of a female because none of them ever gave me sex
>>
>>25721426
You are white and at least 5'10"

A lot of us aren't
>>
>>25722175
I'm black and 6'2" if that makes any difference.
>>
>>25722828
You're an exotic novelty to white chicks.
>>
>>25722828

> black

there you go

women can't resist the bbc
>>
>>25723318
desu i'm primarily attracted to black chicks, but I guess you're right
>>
>>25721426
same boat brodie. the dudes here were the weird kids who sat alone at lunch and are on the spectrum.
>>
>>25723744
Are we normies, anon? Or are we just not ugly?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.