[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I warped if my biggest sexual fantasy is for them to attentively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Am I warped if my biggest sexual fantasy is for them to attentively watch me play with my dick and to cum on them?
>>
>>25720634

yes senpai, you are a sexual deviant.

if you walked into my clinic and told me this i would probably fucking snap and kick you as hard as i could right in the dick. i'm not even joking.
>>
>>25720945
Meanwhile your patient with the furry/diaper/scat fetish who fantasizes about torturing people gets your full support. Nice to know you don't discriminate.
>>
>>25721058

you're dirty fucking pedophile who should be publicly executed, you don't get to give an opinion
>>
>>25721058

actually i kick heaps of my patients square in the dick. i'm not a fucking pussy senpai, psychology is rough
>>
File: 1388905603446.png (101KB, 221x186px) Image search: [Google]
1388905603446.png
101KB, 221x186px
>>25721091
We'll get our rights soon enough, and then when you say shit like that it will be a hate crime. Stay mad, moralfag.
>>
>>25720634
I do similar shit. I like to get massively stoned first though.

Theyre hard to find but I cum buckets when there's a qt 10/10 just staring directly into the camera for 15 minutes and telling you to cum. When you're high off your ass I guarantee you a fun night. Otherwise it's just jerking off.
>>
>>25721131

> We'll get our rights soon enough

No you won't. Normies hate pedophiles.
>>
>>25720634
as long as it stays a fantasy i couldn't give less of a shit what you fantasise about.
all these reactionary normies saying pedophiles should be executed regardless of their actions are children who lack critical thinking.
>>
>>25721134
I tried jacking off to cute teen girl ASMR last night and there was one where she alternated whispering into each of your ears. Nothing erotic about the vid but it gave me hella chills.
>>
>>25721338
I agree and thank you. I have no intention of carrying out my fantasy.

But let me pitch something out here - what would be the harm in what I described? Not fucking. Just consensual, sexual play. What would be the harm in that?
>>
>>25721399
I should try that one day.
>>
>>25721737
I intend to resist the urge to touch myself.
The one vid the girl used had updated binaural headphones and it felt like she was sitting right fucking behind me with my head in her lap. Chills.
>>
File: image.png (596KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596KB, 800x466px
>>25721783
I remember watching one ASMR where the bitch tried to make you cum using nothing but binaural beats playing in the background of a normal ASMR routine thing. It didn't work but others say it did.

Got any links to the one you're talking about tho?
>>
>>25721820
I've listened to both the regular beats that supposedly make you cum (interesting) and a hypnosis session where you're urged to cum (came close, was kinda cool).

The girl I'm talking about is straightforward ASMR and underage so I kinda don''t want to be postin' that shit. She'll get besieged by people more pervy than me.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 280x280px
>>25721849
Fair enough

Time to find her :^)
>>
>>25721961
Shouldn't be that hard, actually. ;)
She's blonde.
>>
>>25721783
>with my head in her lap
I need this.
Please.
>>
>>25722076
She's actually very popular. Just search for ASMR, by, and let Google do the rest
>>
>>25722247
Just spoon feed us senpai
>>
>>25722291
That was pretty obvious. Just do exactly as I said. I'm off to go get something to eat. Have fun, muwah.
>>
>>25720634
>non-whites
yep
>>
>>25721417
Most women (and a fair portion of men) find errect penis terrifying. Is why Aliens movie so successful.

Seeing errect penis at young age would likely trauma girls and make lesbian.
>>
>>25721134
Who do you like? I'm a fan of Goddess Alexandra and Princess Rene desu senpai.
>>
>>25720634
No, you just have good taste
>>
>>25721174
normies hated gays and trannies for a long ass time too. what's your point?
>>
this is just gross. im done
you realise those are children
>>
>>25720634
Yes. Pedophilia is wrong.
>>
>>25720634
>non-white loli
That's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25723551
Gay and trannies aren't a threat to the normies their kids.
>>
>>25723895
gays aren't a threat to men? women are weak and have low libidos. if anyone was to ever rape you, it'd most likely be a gay man. i assume that's where most of the fear and hatred for gays comes from, aside from the fact that people tend to just simply hate anyone different from them.
>>
>>25723895
Trannies will encourage you to take damaging hormones and bitch about people not using their pronouns.
Fags get naked and run around the street.
Gay people are okay imo
>>
File: 1451842839755-1.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451842839755-1.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
>>25720634
No, there are far more degenerate things senpai.
>>
>>25723021
That's sad to think about, but you're right. :( Though I will suggest that it is partly due to being sexually sheltered. For how many other times are penises cute and curious things?

>>25723574
I can tell you're new.

>>25723627
Those girls are clearly between ten and thirteen. They are sexually developing. They've lost their baby fat. Their limbs have grown slender. Calm your tits.
>>
Bump! Saving from page 10.

Talk moar about ASMR, that seemed to keep the thread going.
>>
>>25721961
Did you find what you were looking for?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.