[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well any little faith I had in women has been completely shattered.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 146969696969.jpg (13KB, 332x401px) Image search: [Google]
146969696969.jpg
13KB, 332x401px
Well any little faith I had in women has been completely shattered. I knew a lot of women were whores, but I always maintained that there were good apples, even if they were few a far in between.

>have coworker, nice girl, really sweet
>know her pretty well, she knows me well, become work friends for a few years
>she's been in long as fuck relationship with her fiance, like 7 years
>met him at work functions and stuff, great guy, they have a solid relationship
>they just seem like the sort of couple that would be together forever

Tonight though
>get off work, we go out to drink
>occasionally her and I talk about sex
>she in passing mentions that sex with her bf is really boring
>little confused by this because she had never complained about him before
>she starts telling me it's getting dull, that she needed a "good fuck" and says she's really worried she's going to cheat on him
>she says she doesn't want a life of boring sex
>nearly cries, saying she "loves him" and doesn't want to hurt him
>said if someone decent offered her the chance to fuck she would find it hard to say no
>all the time she's saying this I can just imagine a horde of you guys screaming "TOLD YOU SO FUCKING ROASTIE"
>almost laugh in her face

I spent like... this whole time I knew them hoping I'd one day have a relationship like theirs. Now I'm fucking scared. I mean, still a virgin myself so it's slim chances but that little piece of hope I had for girls is completely shattered.

On a side note, should I tell her fiance what she told me?
>>
>>25719874
Yes you should. If you were in his position, would you want to be told?
>>
>>25719874
>someone tells you something in confidence
>"hey should I tell other people about this?"

and you guys say women gossip and bitch lol
>>
>>25719921
And if you were in her position, where you told someone something in complete confidence how would you feel if they broke that trust?
>>
>>25719874
Tell him. She is a lying whore and you are under no obligations to keep her dirty secrets for her.
>>
Dude. if she was talking THAT much about wanting a good fuck it means she wanted YOU to fuck her. Bitch was coming onto you and your sperg ass didn't even catch a hint. Too late now though, she gave the the signs, you didn't responds and now shes gonna find some other dick to ride.
>>
>>25719931
Why would you even be defending her at all? Put yourself in this situation, this is your very long term relationship partner saying that she would do these things..

Don't you dare tell me you wouldnt also like to be told, thus saving you heartbreak down the road.
>>
>>25719874
Not even a girl but come on. Imagine if it was the girl who was boring in bed, the man would still have the same thoughts of cheating.

At least she hasn't cheated and cried so is obviously guilty for having these thoughts.
>>
>>25719986
Not necessarily. Maybe she was telling him becuase she wanted him to tell her bf about it 'cause she couldn't bring it up herself.
>>
>>25719992
>Why would you even be defending her at all?
Because she didn't go out and fuck someone, she didn't cheat on him.

OP would just be going and causing a shit-stir in what he called a great relationship over something that didn't even happen
>>
>>25719992
read whoever posted >>25720001

Cheating is cheating, having thoughts is not. It'd be like someone breaking up with you because you had a sex dream about someone else.
>>
File: 1433406952882.jpg (160KB, 1050x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1433406952882.jpg
160KB, 1050x1380px
>>25719986
>putting hoes before bros
>being this much of degenerate
You should be stoned to death, tbqh
>>
>girl says she thinks about cheating
>says to OP that she would be tempted to fuck someone who offered it to her
>tells this to him over drinks

no fucking wonder you're a virgin holy shit you stupid cuck
>>
>On a side note, should I tell her fiance what she told me?
Yes, i'm surprised you haven't already.
>>
>>25719986
I think OP realized it but was too disgusted by such degeneracy to even end his everlasting virinity, that's telliing how much he has been disapointed, am I right OP?
>>
>>25719986
Doubt it. She's cute and I'm ugly.
>>
>>25720092
just red this
>>25720094
forget what I said, OP is virgin betafag if he thinks he couldn't have fucked her
>>
>>25720080
The word 'cuck' is starting to lose it's meaning
>>
>>25720130
just like faggot and nigger, but I like it
>>
No, you shouldn't tell. Not unless she DOES cheat. While she may low key be trying to Fuck you, try to get her to talk to her fiance about it.
>>
>>25719874
She probably wanted you, Anon. What type of grill tells a guy they need a "good fuck" and doesn't mean she wants you. Unless you're her gay friend or something, she wants your robot cock.
>>
>>25720182
This. And it's been said a few times here now, OP. She wanted you to skull fuck her, pull her hair, and degrade the fuck out her without her boyfriend finding out.
>>
>>25719874
Should have fucked her right in the pussy
>>
Fuck the Girl you are in a relationship rly good and you don't have to be frightened.
And ask her out to get in bed with u forget ur principles, there are none.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
>>
>>25720130
If anything, he would have been the bull
>>
File: 1431565948648.png (56KB, 289x246px) Image search: [Google]
1431565948648.png
56KB, 289x246px
>>25720211
Wise words. What grade are you in, senpai?
>>
File: healers wtf.jpg (220KB, 715x1584px) Image search: [Google]
healers wtf.jpg
220KB, 715x1584px
It's not hard at all to satisfy a woman

It takes one to know one, but I'm into all kinds of sexual kinks and for a time have been into the "being dominated/ i wanna be a cute trap" phase. I know what gets girls off in the heat of the moment, because I can empathize with it.

That guy was probably just pumping and thinking if he could last longer it would please her more. That's not what girls want. Girls want someone to look up to and please. Panting, locking down, caressing but making them yearn to be dominated. It's not all bondage, masks, and whips. It's about being made vulnerable to someone who gets pleasure from "using" you. In the heat of the moment they can forget "nice guy" very easily while maintaining the trust.

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>25720224
I really don't give a shit. Women aren't worth figuring out, imho.

Time to invest in more sexual technology.
>>
>>25720238
Do to others as you'd do to yourself. If you can empathize and deliver what they want, they are MORE than fucking happy to please the shit out of you.

It's actually really hot, because when you see them wriggling/ moaning/ unable to contain the pleasure, it makes you 10000000x more attracted, horny, in the moment, dominant, which makes her 1000000x more attracted to you, squirmy, horny, submissive, which then makes you... etc. etc.

Let me link something:
http://www.tube8.com/amateur/nicole-ray-invites-her-bf-while-babysitting/4077861/

Is an example. Pay attention to what the girl "feels" and let that get you horny from the fact that you can do that to her.
>>
>>25720224
>tfw been abusing/degrading a healslut trap on my vanilla WoW private server
>she heals me whenever I tell her to

Warrior is now enjoyable
>>
>>25720307
Eh... Really not willing to compromise myself in that way.

I realized long ago that intersexual relations are just posturing and brainhacking to get you to think you're a strong ape thug. I'll just buy a whore.
>>
File: 1452688506386.gif (2MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452688506386.gif
2MB, 400x320px
>>25720307
To add, let me paint a scenario. Think less about the physical implications but more about the "feeling" and "tension" of the moment.

You know how in almost every King Kong movie, there's a moment where the girl is alone with the giant ass gorilla. She knows that she holds/ contains the essence of what the monkey might want. If she has dignity/ scared for her life at that moment, she refuses to accidentally attract it. It's powerful- at any moment it will just unlock her arms and use her if he gets that intention.
But let's play with the idea that the woman might want to "indulge" in this- for no fucking reason. Showing a little bit/ inviting them to let them "handle you" as an object of interest. It's in the mindset of "playing with fire"- an overpowering force that you can coax and reward- but the reward is you.

In a way, this is why some women are into fat ugly nerds with tiny penises, or weird fetishes. It's not the physical appearance that attracts them, it's the idea that they can be overpowered and used. That they're an object of interest, and then once they "invite" this external force they are vulnerable/ in their hands. They might abuse you, hurt you, but they just want to have their way with your body.

This is directly conflicting with what society wants. This indulgence is pitiful/ of low dignity, but if a girl can get a guy who's nice externally, but has his way when she invites it, it's literally the best of both worlds for her.

Sadly, it's just a world of "just nice guys who aren't any fun" and "aggressive monkey rapist apes". If they feel safe + are pretty, they will indulge in aggressive Chads. No if, ands, or buts about it, because being attractive gives you this attention/ instils the idea that you are an object of interest, and can be "used".
>>
>>25719925
>someone in private tells you they will kill someone
>"hey should I tell the police about this?"

and you say women gossip and bitch lol
>>
>>25720446
>recovery day after OHP
>see gif
>cringe at dat rotor cuff damage
>>
>>25719925
Spotted a wild roastie
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.