[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/220 14918306/masaki-watanabe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nryqenLQ6J1ubm73lo1_400.jpg (36KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nryqenLQ6J1ubm73lo1_400.jpg
36KB, 308x300px
http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/22014918306/masaki-watanabe-and-minami-chan

Am I the only one who feels these guy's pain?

I mean for fucks sake, the guy is suffering, no one gives a fuck, he realizes one thing and it's that no one gives a flying fuck about him, he suffers and he's treated like an evildoer because other people is annoyed by his suffering. He's socially awkward and completely broken yet he's insulted because his awkwardness annoys others. He's a good guy and he's treated like a criminal anyway, so what exactly should be his motive to follow the rules?

I mean the guy isn't a saint obviously but my whole point is that if you took the bad things he did out of the story, they would treat him the same way, since his confusion and social awkwardness is annoying to normies.

Because Japanese society seems to be a bit more extreme in this regard, this story is like a master class on the mechanics of empathy and respect, so for those of you who feel like you might need to learn more on that, I recommend you read it.

He's talking about his feelings a lot, making it clear that he's in pain, his thought process makes sense and his demands are fair, yet look at the responses he got. I can't be the only one who feels this way.
>>
>all those witty replies

Why is 2ch so based
>>
>>25719385
those are all losers that are happy someone is worse off

except the guy that has it worse has had it way harder too

fucking normie worms
>>
>Do you know what's really beautiful, OP?
>Do you know how heartwarming it is to have a girlfriend warming up your fingers on a cold day?
>If you've never experienced that, what are you doing sinking into the darkness?
>You're almost completely fabricating what kind of girl Minami is.
>But when you meet a girl who really loves you back, then you don't let her go.
how was this post supposed to cheer him up

fucking dumb normies
>>
>>25719385
>no dont do it
>think about the others

Why are slant eyed japanlets such soft cock poofters?
>>
>>25719409

Iv'e heard about this story and understand his feelings but going around pouring your heart out on the internet to a bunch of imageboard users is not the way to go.
>>
>>25719449
>pouring your heart out on the internet to a bunch of imageboard users
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
>>
>>25719467

Wait I thought we were talking about 2ch here?
>>
>>25719490
We are, I just find it funny you're saying online venting is not a good solution on 4chan's online venting board.
>>
>>25719496

I'd say 4chan has more sympathy and remorse than the japs at 2ch as crazy as that sounds.
>>
>>25719537
This.

There's also a possibility that the tumblrina that translated it has filtered nice responses too.
>>
>>25719308
I can empathize with him to some extent, but moreso it was an interesting read thanks OP
>>
The lack of empathy is real. Literally blaming him because others are annoyed by his suffering.

I wish he had managed the assault on Takarazuka University, so people would've had to care.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.