[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw seeing all the wagecucks go outside in the freezing weather

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1430690572549.jpg (13KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13KB, 250x237px
>mfw seeing all the wagecucks go outside in the freezing weather to start their vehicles up to let them warm up
>>
My car brings me more happiness than my computer
>turbo
>>
File: 1445242851881.jpg (34KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1445242851881.jpg
34KB, 400x376px
>>25718822
Tick tock on the clock but the cucking wont stop.
And better scratch your windows clean or officer shekelstein is gonna fine you with a ticket.
>>
>>25718822
at least they;re not you. the only thing you can turn on is your computer. and you're not even good at it.
>>
>not turning on your car then going back in to do something else while its warming
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25718822
This sight boosts my comfy level.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 792x558px
>>25718822
>mfw I have make enough money to own a vehicle
>mfw neetcucks have to get their mommy to drive them anywhere
>mfw my parents are proud of me
>mfw neetcucks will NEVER know this feel
>>
>>25719731
>parents proud of you for being another worker ant

low standards, not even once
>>
>>25719946
>worker ant
I work 7 hours four days a week and have three days to myself, I make 23+ an hour and bought a Mercedes less than two weeks ago
What do you do besides sit on your ass all day and pity yourself?

On a side note, I legitimately wish NEETs could be killed because they are by far the worst creatures on this planet and a complete waste of oxygen. You will not find one you like.
>>
>>25720024
What are you doing on this board then?

>inb4 just laugh at u loosers teehee XD
>>
File: comfy pepe 2.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 2.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>25719731
>implying
I live close to everything so I can do something called "walk". Enjoy spending lots of money on gas, maintenance, and insurance.
>>
>>25720024
What are you going to do with that Mercedes? It's only going to be used to get you to your job and back home, since wagies never do anything during the week. Maybe you get to take it somewhere special on saturdays, if you are not too tired from working? Maybe some lady in the morning traffic jam will mire at you.
>>
>tfw when freelancer master race

WAGEKEKS AND NEETS BTFO
>>
>>25720068
Are you retarded? Seven hours a day, four days a week. I work 10 to 5 shifts, I get off an hour or two before most of my friends. I go to sleep at 12 usually. That's 10 hours of sleep, seven of work during a time no one else important is doing anything and another seven of doing what I want. Then I have a three day weekend. Absolutely retarded you are.

>>25720053
Waiting on a meal I paid for. Also to laugh yes.
>>
Is the comfy and NEET memes just a result of people laughing at their own misfortune or are there people who unironically think like this?
>>
>>25720206
Where do you work?

aparently not original
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.