[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 year old NEET here. My parents are finally kicking me out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1426495863049.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1426495863049.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
25 year old NEET here. My parents are finally kicking me out and I live in San Diego.

>no car
>no degree
>no employment history or recommendation letters
>physically weak
>ugly

What could I possibly do in this situation to not end up as a hobo? I have a 1 month notice to figure it out.
>>
>parents kicking you out
I never understood this American meme
>>
Which high school you go to? Claremont high 09fag here.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
Post yfw OP is the person who makes all those "wagecucks" threads
>>
>>25718072
find job asap, big chain stores or fast food is your best bet
find out if there are any (good) homeless shelters that work on a more than evening-to-morning basis and if you can get in, if not stay with parents as long as you can
browse craigslist for dubious roommate needed ads and risky short term jobs
once you have a job find an apartment asap
if youre heading into homelessness dont carry around unnecessary shit, have one backpack prepared with your important stuff like documents and clothes and say goodbye to your waifu figurines

not particularly in that order

honestly you should be looking for jobs right now instead fo browsing ghostly taiwanese painting clubs good luck
>>
Find a way to get to the Golden Gate Bridge and jump off.
>>
There are dozens of WOOF farms in CA, check those out
>>
>>25718141
I understood it.

For them it's incredibly easy to get a job and a house.
You can literally walk up to the local macdonalds and, voila, you have a job.
Also for cases like anon, a healthy adult at the of 25, it's probably one of the best things to do.
Birds shove the most scared chicks off the nest eventually. If they can't fly, they're doomed anyway.
>>
File: MTI1NDkwNzgwOTk4NDc4NDY3.jpg (70KB, 620x503px) Image search: [Google]
MTI1NDkwNzgwOTk4NDc4NDY3.jpg
70KB, 620x503px
>>25718072
I was the same age as you in the same situation when I said said fuck it and moved to another country to study something living on the studying grants that my country provides

Life is looking really good at the moment

Aint you even eligible to go to university or something? Of course you are putting yourself in the debt carousel by doing that but what else are you going to do?
>>
>>25718201
Haven't they sealed it off so you can't jump?
>>
File: i2EPQ9tl.jpg (54KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
i2EPQ9tl.jpg
54KB, 640x426px
Start dealing pot or fake recommendations and get a job
>>
>>25718240
nice dream land you live in.
>>
>>25719373

You really think you're not privileged?
Your worst jobs make 10$/hour.
Here people work all day,10 hours, for 15-20$.
And not only jobs pay shit, but they're very difficult to get them too.
If an ad for a delivery guy gets posted, you better call withing the day, because by tomorrow one of the 20-30 applicants will have been hired.

So fuck off for telling me grass is just as green on both sides. It isn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 480x476px
>>>>anons guide to financial freedom later in life>>>>>

>work 2 or 3 jobs
>in the little free time you'll have, go to CC or audit courses you can use to generate capital in the real world
>invest most of your money into a long term diversified portfolio. DO NOT GET EMOTIONAL WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS!
>sleep in homeless shelter
>live like a homeless
>get a cheap gym membership for hygiene purposes aswell as staying fit
>penny pench
>eat homeless food
>never take debt
>take risks financially if you like the idea and if it has a good potential payout >know you have nothing to lose, but becareful regardless
>don't be scared to do some illegal shit for money, but don't do anything too illegal (i.e drug dealing, just don't anon)
>never hesitate to step on someone's back
>remember that you live in a hyper capitalist world
>never doubt people's stupidity
>never drink, smoke, do anything you can form a habit with. Not even caffeinated soft drinks.
>never be afraid to manipulate people
>don't buy a house or a car(unless you're going to be an uber driver, in which case buy a cheap one), but a bike and buy something to help you generate capital
>DIY, even electronics

Welcome to the real world.
>>
File: image.gif (1017KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1017KB, 200x200px
>>25720294
by illegal, I mean white collar shit. Don't do something that would land you on the local news.
>>
>>25718185
That's me actually :^)
>>
>>25720294

I came to the same general conclusion after years of being poor, but did you actually do this?
Does anything ever work?
Also nice pepe.
>>
>>25720967
It worked for me friend, just learn how to invest your money properly. >>>/biz/
>>
>>25718072
Just kill yourself broo
>>
>>25718072
yo holmes, i'm in your area.
i've had a spare room for months that i can afford to leave empty (fuck people tbqh family)
get in touch, i'm sure we can arrange something, email below

[email protected]
>>
>>25719582
Your autism is showing. Let me break it down for you. He was actually insulting your country. You know the bit about the "american dream" see that's what he was referring to. If you actually had an education, you might have known that.
>>
>>25722253
>He was actually insulting your country.
You're either wrong, or he didn't express himself very clearly.

The "dream land" is most likely referring to the fact that I overstated how simple it is to get a job and house.
>>
>>25718803
Yeah, they're planning suicide barriers for it. Fucking normies can't even let people escape their misery with some semblance of beauty
>>
>>25722383
Absolutely disgusting. There still must be a way
>>
File: fnb-colchester.jpg (100KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
fnb-colchester.jpg
100KB, 960x716px
>>25719582
third world fag here. can confirm.
my last wagecuck experience was as a video editor at a local tv network (which isn't a crappy dead end job) and I was making $4/hour
I eventually quit and started working as a freelance animator for 1st world fags which gets me a ton more of money and pretty much a neet lifestyle.

>>25718072
the anarchists might be useful for you op.
eat for free at food not bombs
get free stuff at the really really free markets
http://sdrrfm.blogspot.com.uy/2015/03/food-not-bombs-food-drive-and-musical.html
they might be degenerates but at least they aren't normies. I did that once and ended up living in a squat for monthes without a penny.

>pic related
>>
>>25719582
>>25722486
>hurr durr
Stop comparing the cash as opposed to what it actually buys.
Having 4x as much money doesn't mean shit when everything is 4x as expensive.
Not gonna pretend I'd rather live in the third world, but I'm tired of seeing this bullshit on 4chan as well.
>>
>>25718072
>What could I possibly do in this situation to not end up as a hobo?
Employment agencies/staffing companies get jobs in bulk so they won't investigate you personally.
Dumpster diving is actually fairly profitable and most food is still good, usually just a little overripe so nobody would choose it anymore
Get roommates. San Diego is probably expensive. Or you can move somewhere else and still probably need roommates.
>>
>>25722617
>hurr durr stop complaining about things I take for granted, you don't need them
>I deserve them because I happened to be born in burgerland

>Having 4x as much money doesn't mean shit when everything is 4x as expensive.

The difference is huge.
The fact that rent is cheaper means nothing.
Food, cars, gas, electronics, business equipment all cost nearly the same.
Yes, some random guy in pakistan pays 10$/month rent, but his insurance would never cover something like a $5000 medical treatment.
He would die for something you and I almost take for granted.

You talk like the upper-middle class white girls that have a starbucks coffee routine.
Social services (ie housing, the cost of drinks at bars, prostitutes, university tuition) are almost always a given proportion of the average salary.
Anything else is an absolute value.

Also don't underestimate how many more opportunities you have.
Here there's no big industry and no "climbing up the ladder".
That's why all the people with degrees leave.

/wall of text
>>
>>25722921
Read
>Not gonna pretend I'd rather live in the third world
Of course it's better here.
But food and rent are both a fuckton cheaper there, yes food as well.
Most people don't have cars so there's no real need for them. You don't need a computer to survive either, but if you do it's a single purchase.
People survive there with a lower quality of life. But it's not that terrible if everyone else around is the same way.
And if you're on 4chan in the third world chances are you're not one of the lower class.
>>
>>25718185
its more than one person retard
>>
>>25722921
this is pretty accurate
>>25723148
>And if you're on 4chan in the third world chances are you're not one of the lower class.
middle class (which is about to go extinct) reporting in
>food and rent are both a fuckton cheaper there, yes food as well.
this changes a lot depending which country we are talking about. I'm in uruguay which is south america's most expensive country. Food isn't a lot cheaper than in murica and rent is marginally lower. If you cross the border to argentina, everything is cheaper, if you cross the other border and go to brazil, you are fucking rich.
>>
>>25722226
Kek, fucking ice cold senpai
>>
>>25720294
>be a psychopath

Denying emotions leads to mental illness. If you have no emotions then go to town on this plan.

The rest of us will have meaningful lives with fulfilling relationships.
>>
>>25723663
No, you retard. By no emotions I mean don't get antsy in a bear market and sell all your shares. You'll want to kill yourself when the market is looking bullish.

Not getting emotional is something that even Warren Buffet advices, so yeah. Enjoy being uneducated and poor.
>>
>>25720294
i like the idea of sleeping in homeless shelter. I am being cucked hard by rent.
>>
your parents are shit. fucking peope realy. bringing kids to this world and then kicking them out like that instead of helping you to move out. Kill them.

Or explain them how hard is to get into the job market these days.
>>
>>25725053
Seems like another neet is afraid of being kicked out eventually :^)
>>
>>25725108
Having children should be illegal. Humans should just die out.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.