[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bearded wizard offers you one of these girls as your life companion.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1452676216601.jpg (178KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452676216601.jpg
178KB, 640x640px
A bearded wizard offers you one of these girls as your life companion. She will never get older, always do what you want her to do, always be how you lik her to be... until the day you die.
But, you'll always have to mantain your ideal body weight (+/- 1kg).
You get the girl as soon as you hit the mark (even immediately if you already are).
You lose the girl (forever) as soon as your weight is 1kg more or less than your ideal body weight.
Do you accept the deal?
If you do, which girl do you pick?

I would accept the deal. Hitting the mark in 6 to 8 months. Get delicious V. Be happy forever.
>>
File: no malfested allowed.jpg (31KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
no malfested allowed.jpg
31KB, 448x336px
>>25718050
>A bearded wizard offers you one of these girls as your life companion.
Go away.
>>
>You lose the girl (forever) as soon as your weight is 1kg more or less than your ideal body weight.
This is idiotic.
Your body weight changes by a couple kgs all the time. It changes after taking a shit you fucking retard.
>Do you accept the deal?
You have literally nothing to lose by taking the deal.
>>
>>25718050
they look about 14 you f*cking cr**p
>>
>>25718118
Did you just censor yourself on fucking 4chan?
>>
>>25718118
I now have cancer.
thanks, anon.
>>
>>25718118
>cr**p
crisp?
cramp
croup?
>>
>>25718050
That's too little of a margin. You literally couldn't do prolonged sports in the summer because you'd sweat out over 1 L of fluids. Also no big meals, no drinking etc.

I would:
>Accept the deal
>Fug V
>Do whatever
>>
>>25718050
A is best
>>
I'm 6'7

Just taking a large shit and piss at the same time loses me about a kilogram
>>
>>25718050
>You lose the girl (forever) as soon as your weight is 1kg more or less than your ideal body weight

Literally taken shits that weigh more than 1kg
>>
File: 1368118360852.jpg (170KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
1368118360852.jpg
170KB, 572x572px
>>25718118
holy fuck put a trigger warning on your faggotry
>>
I'm not interested in boring normal grills so I must refuse
>>
>it gets cold
>put on a jacket
>girlfriend dies
>>
>>25718050
>1
boring average face
>2
butterface, also chubby
>3
shitskin also shit face
>4
looks like a v shaped body, no
>5
only one remotely acceptable but she's on an angle so no accurate rating available

disgusting
>>
File: aku_right.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
aku_right.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>25718050
>But, you'll always have to mantain your ideal body weight
>>
>>25718153
>>25718151
>>25718117
go visit a doctor. shitting shits so heavy is not normal at all
>>
File: 1452682351510.jpg (191KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1452682351510.jpg
191KB, 640x637px
A bearded wizard offers you one of these girls as your life companion. She will never get older, always do what you want her to do, always be how you lik her to be... until the day you die.
But, you'll always have to mantain your ideal body weight (+/- 3,5kgs).
You get the girl as soon as you hit the mark (even immediately if you already are).
You lose the girl (forever) as soon as your weight is 3,5kgs more or less than your ideal body weight.
Do you accept the deal?
If you do, which girl do you pick?

I would accept the deal. Hitting the mark in 6 to 7 months. Get delicious V. Be happy forever.
>>
That's fucking impossible, your weight can fluctuate 1kg all the time.
>>
>>25718050
no because your body weight can fluctuate by more than a kg each day just depending on how hydrated you are and whats in your stomach

youd be guaranteed to fail
>>
>>25720156
>>25719334
read >>25719302 retards
>>
File: bmi-chart.png (26KB, 852x738px) Image search: [Google]
bmi-chart.png
26KB, 852x738px
your ideal body weight isn't an exact number %bodyfat would be a better metric

and obviously V
>>
>>25718050
>You lose the girl (forever) as soon as your weight is 1kg more or less than your ideal body weight.
impossible and ridiculous
>>
>>25722886
>tfw 6'4.

Am I literally too tall to be considered extremely obese? My weight isn't listed on the chart.
>>
>>25718050

>drink 1 liter of water
>lose forever
>take a long piss
>lose forever

Sounds like a very anxious existence, but in theory one has nothing to lose.

Also you might have uploaded the wrong picture.
The girls in this picture appear to be below the age of consent for any region.
Of course any companion with such girl would strictly be platonic.
>>
>>25718148
This. You can literally gain/lose 2kg overnight due to water weight and such. Make it like 5kg and you got a deal.
>>
>>25718050
I'd do it.

>magically achieve correct body weight, shedding ~200 useless pounds instantly.
>shag whore A
>drink a liter of water and eat a salad
>whore vanishes forever
>still have good body weight
>never have to listen to the whore speak
>never have to spend money on whore
>never have to share comfy bed with whore

Shit, this would be perfect.
>>
>>25723945
I don't understand why you would chuck her. He said she would do literally whatever you want, so you could put her in a closet and take minimum care of her.
>>
>>25718050
If you pick anyone other than four, you're a faggot.
>>
All I have to do is control my diet and I can have a career woman sextoy that doesn't age? I'll take V.
>>
>>25718129
Did you just tripfag on an anonymous fucking imageboard, you faggot?
>>
>Be me
>Be American
>Don't weigh myself Europe pounds
>Weigh myself in American
>Never gain of lose a kg
>Never lose her
Where do I find this wizard?
>>
>>25725874
What the fuck are you talking about?

Come on robot jesus
>>
it's impossible to not have your body weight fluctuate more than 2.2 lbs above or below your ideal bodyweight. it changes that much even on one single day based on what you eat and if you've been working out along with a lot of other factors.

if you make it 5kg it would be more reasonable. i would accept the deal though, even knowing i'll only have her for like 3 hours because of that outrageous condition. i would take V.
>>
>>25722886
>5'12
That has got to sting a little for 6 footers.
>>
>tfw obese
I don't even look that fat, wtf.
>>
>>25718129
It isn't popular and run into the ground like desu, senpai, and never achieved meme status, but it's a thing.

Keep up with the times, gandpa.
>>
>>25726369
>when his height starts with 5
Even 6 footers are manlets now.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.