[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw masculine bearmode >women ignore me while traps want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BigShowSappy_crop_exact[1].jpg (32KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
BigShowSappy_crop_exact[1].jpg
32KB, 543x361px
>tfw masculine bearmode
>women ignore me while traps want me to violate them

this is not the world Zyzz promised me
all i wanted was a qt gf
>>
>>25717971
>>women ignore me while traps want me to violate them
what's the secret anon
>>
>>25718081
i really have no idea, even on dating sites i don't get many matches from actual girls
it's really disorienting

and the problem is they act way girlier than girls, sometimes you can't tell until they tell you themselves.
>>
>>25718081
>what's the secret anon
Traps usually have daddy issues, even if big muscly men don't represent their dad in anyway, they come off like a strong willed, strict, and extremely dominant person, which is a good replacement for daddy.
>>
>>25717971
wrong aesthetics

>dating sites

bearmode should get you a gf but in real life, as long as you come off as a stable person

try hobbies for their own sake until you meet a gf
>>
>>25718211
>>25718164

so the trick to getting a trap for me to feel ashamed about is to lift?

fuck at that point I might as well just get a god tier normal GF
>>
File: 1452102910676.jpg (52KB, 592x570px) Image search: [Google]
1452102910676.jpg
52KB, 592x570px
Do you go to dance clubs and raves shirtless and attention whore like Zyzz?

I doubt you do.
>>
>>25717971
>tfw skeleton mode
>tfw women do not respect me and neither do other men
It's fixable. It's something i can change.
>>
>>25718269
of course i dont, not into sloots.

>>25718363
SS+Gomad
>>
>>25718363

I'm skelly and respected.

I dress well and go for the anorexia abs. It's like otter mode and heroin chic had a baby. It's crack for qt hipster girls. Waifish thin like all their metrohomo idols, except I have defined arms, shoulders, and back like a man. Le so quirky accessories like bow ties and ironic ties or cufflinks and brightly colored socks for fun, but smart casual dress with slacks, shirt, and jacket. It's almost 3ez.

A big thing with hipsters is consumerism. Perhaps more than any other subculture they are defined by their spending habits. An easy cheat sheet is obscure shit is good, old obscure shit is better. Eat organic and other meme whole foods, avoid processed. To save money buy real food and just call it organic or heirloom. The farmers market doesn't put stickers on their shit so bring it in a basket of paper bag and they'll believe you. Hipster coffee is actually pretty based. Cold brew is delicious served hot, cold, or iced, with or without cream and sugar. I date to say it but I prefer it to my French press now. Finally you have beer. Used to you just grab whatever isn't bud or coors. Pbr is losing acceptability, and you have fake microbrews like blue moon and those weird budweisers with the numbers. Drinking one of these in public is a graver sin than drinking a bud lite. Hipsters are usually cool but they will call you out on the wrong beer choices.
>>
>>25718687
lol what the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>25720052

It's all in the post bro', unfortunately reading is part of message board communication.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.