[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Australia. There is nothing for me here. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

I live in Australia. There is nothing for me here. I don't get along with family. My friends have all abandoned me. I have a job but I don't care about it because it is monotonous and repetitive and boring. My dog is dead. I have $1200 in savings. I could probably steal a few thousands from my "friend" before I left. I'm thinking about buying a one way ticket to Canada for my birthday in 3 weeks and just not coming back. I can get one for about $800. I don't know why Canada. Maybe snow. I went to the snow once. I liked it. I was happy in the snow. I'd rather kill myself in the snow than in the hot sun.

Share your thoughts.
>>
>>25717830
>800 flight
>to Canada
Nigger I've done that flight a few times and its at least 1300 one way and 1700 round trip. You also need support funds and cant just show up like a faggot
>>
>>25717830
Hey, your life is like mine too.
I live in Australia, I hate the culture here, I don't have any future and I hate my job and family, no friends to speak of.
I don't really have advice though, I guess I just felt happy because in a weird way we aren't alone.
>>
>>25717853
I don't want a round trip. I never want to return. I don't mind being homeless. I just don't want to be here.

>>25717875
Come with me.
>>
>Canada
Enjoy getting raped by 'asylum seekers'
>>
>>25717830
>Canada

Literally why? If you are Australian you can legally work in a shitload of countries with your Working Holiday Visa arrangement your government worked out. You can even come here to Japan.
>>
>>25718234
I'm too stupid to learn a new language and I like snow. Canada has more snow than Japan.
>>
>>25718296
Canadian here. It's pretty nice. We're very welcoming of Australians, too.
>>
Canada is worse than Sweden, probably the worst country in the world. I'd suggest America. Apparently we all hate our country so as long as you hate America you can come here and we'll give you free housing, food, spending money, and health care. You don't even have to be a citizen to receive bennies here. If you want happy fun snow go west. If you want shitty ice snow go east. Vermont and Washington are pretty comfy. I live in Mississippi. It's an sjw shithole of course, but not as bad as the rest of the country. If not for the niggers we'd probably be the best state. Our state animal is the fox, like my favorite 2hu,Ran. Our tree is the magnolia, the most beautiful tree and almost as racist oaks. Our bird is the mockingbird like the cool whore guy from game of thrones. It's not really well known but we moved as much or more whiskey during prohibition as the Appalachians. The Mississippi River is pretty good for distribution. Fuck those hillbillies. Mississippi is the heart of Dixie.
>>
>>25718319
If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie, I don't want to go.
>>
>>25717830
>going to dudeweedlmao land
>the place where police have LGBT hatecrime cars
>cucked by a liberal sjw of a meme prime minister associating with known pedophiles to create sex-ed curriculums for children all in the name of sj

it's a place where negative mememagic has taken hold

research well and go for a nicer state in America

failing that, New Zealand might be ok
>>
>>25718312
Can I live with you?

>>25718319
Since when has America had free housing, food, spending money and health care? I like snow. Is Philadelphia good? I've heard that Philadelphia is good for alcoholism.
>>
>>25717830
>>25717875
>>25717945
Canada is dark and cold, you'll actually kill yourselves if you go there. Just stay in Australia and go out more for your serotonin levels
>>
Try Scotland, way up north.
>>
>>25717830
Norway.
trust me. Just google it.
>>
You idiots are aware that you can't just move to other countries, right?

If you're not 3rd world, you're fucked.

OP - save at least another $5k and then go on a massive road trip. Australia isn't just the shitty nowheresville suburbs.
>>
>>25718454
You can get a fucking visa.
>>
>>25718375

We've had it since the super liberal presidents, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or king nigger. I don't know who really started it but these 4 expanded the welfare states on a ridiculous scale .

I lived in Philadelphia very briefly as a kid. I don't remember much. I went back to visit family and it was cool, but I'm sure it's more because they are richfags than anything. It's still east enough that the kind of snow you get is the shitty ice kind.

If snow is what your heart is set on there's Tennessee and North Carolina. Just be careful in Tennessee. The state has 3 completely different areas, Memphis(niggers), nice and country music west of Memphis, and methamphetamine world west of that.
>>
>>25718454

Anyone can move to another country. If dumb 3rd worlders can it would be trivial for an ozzie. You just go and overstay the visa. It's not like ICE is going to send out killbots to track op down and deport him, a simple bored emo. Not when they have isis durkas and carteleros overstaying their visas and actually causing trouble. I know a few Asians that illegal ayyliened here just that way. They came here and just never went back. I don't know how they're buying all these fancy houses, cars, and businesses, but I'm cool with it. It's the Africans, mestizos, and dune coons I hate.
>>
File: 1433889473146.jpg (56KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1433889473146.jpg
56KB, 500x607px
>>25717830
>My friends have all abandoned me.
>I could probably steal a few thousands from my "friend" before I left.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>25717830
>I could probably steal a few thousands from my "friend" before I left.

Would anyone do this if there friend was their employer and it was remarkably easy to short them thousands of dollar?
>>
File: SouthernAlps1-1024x768.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SouthernAlps1-1024x768.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
You could pay $250 and come to NZ. Easy to die here
>>
>>25718479

With $1200 - including a ticket? Get fucked.

>>25718534

Nobody punishes the 3rd worlder who overstays. You're fucked as a white person. They'll check at customs to see how much money you have and demand to see evidence of your accommodation and ticket to leave.
>>
>>25717830
Hey, you in Melbourne?
>>
>>25718678
Campbelltown.
>>
>>25718685
That's a shame man, I would of liked to have met up with you, you seem like a solid guy.
>>
>>25718667

So you don't go to customs after your visa expires, this shouldn't need to be said. It's not like these Asians are poor either they're all driving BMW and Lexus , new and undocumented. I have a feeling they are reds escaping after the war, but I'm not going to ask for fear of a Chinese kgb man raping me in my sleep. They seriously give to fucks about borders in America. We're practically a cosmopolitan country now. The concept of a melting pot has been perverted to mean we aren't a country at all, just geographic coordinates.
>>
>>25718678
I'm not OP but I'm like him and I'm in Melbourne pham
>>
>>25717830
Man, I'm with ya OP. Everything, even the Canada thing, I can relate to.
>>
>>25718773
Where about familia?
Coburg here
>>
>>25718808
City of Manningham, f@m. You a loner like me?
>>
>>25718865
Yeah, pretty lonely if I'm being quite honest senpai
>>
>>25718892
Yeah I used to not give a shit about being friendless and gf-less as a late teen but now I'm older it is just awful. If there's ever a robot meet-up in Melbourne, I'm going
>>
>>25718981
Same here I'd enjoy it... i think
>>
>>25718383
you will feel comfy in the snow
>>
>>25718685
Your life is only shit because you live in shity western Sydney not being a faggot, I'm in cabra and work/study in the cbd, I cop the slack every day , get a sharehouse in the inner west and start doing something with your life, something preferably physical and spend less time here and on the internet in general. Your obviously not 100% gone if your currently employed . either way gl robot
>>
>>25717830
You know its fucking cold as fuck here right? Its -10 right now. The snow seems fun in movies and shit, while in real life its a pain in the ass
>>
I'm also Australian and If I moved it would be to Canada. I've heard a few people say the same too. What is it about Canada? The place might be awful to live in, I have no idea.
>>
>>25718685
Maybe you could meet kerser and buy a bag of ice to kickstart your traveling journey
>>
>tfw australian but cant move to canada because of criminal record
>>
>>25719213

what did you do? If you don't mind me asking...
>>
File: 1452305718123.png (905KB, 987x645px) Image search: [Google]
1452305718123.png
905KB, 987x645px
Funny, my life is exactly as you've described (except for the Canada part). There's not much here in Australia, but I doubt I'd find much elsewhere.

My last plan is to join a church. Maybe a chance to meet people similar to me, and not rot here by myself.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.