[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In my opinion, having a therapist is completely normie I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1449866295357.png (42KB, 672x550px) Image search: [Google]
1449866295357.png
42KB, 672x550px
In my opinion, having a therapist is completely normie
I mean, it implies you have money, are willing to leave your house, have a want to interact with society, that's completely normie
>>
epin thread dood xD
>>
>>25717133
My therapist is covered by my insurance and I'm bottom of the barrel poor.
>>
that is one rare fuckin pepe senor
>>
>>25717156

this

Plus therapy is pretty pointless. It's sad really because the only reason this chick is talking to me is because she's getting payed $190 an hour.

Also my therapist lives a block away so it's not like I've got to travel far. Only reasons I even agreed to therapy is 1 to get my parents off my back 2 she is less than a block away so it's hardly an inconvenience and it's a small price to pay compared to having your parents hate you.
>>
>>25717383
What do you talk about in therapy? How do you talk about yourself for an HOUR?
>>
>>25717520
"so today I made this thread on /r9k/ about how a cashier vomited when I looked at her and it got 300 posts!"
>>
File: 1452395358027.png (202KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452395358027.png
202KB, 500x500px
>implies you have money
>willing to leave your house

not if your mommy pays for you and makes you go or she will kick you out
>>
>>25717133

Thanks for sharing your opinion, bro
>>
>>25717520

I've got a lot of existential anxiety as well as depression and maybe a form of ocd. I see a psychiatrist and a therapist. Plus I'm trying to find meds that will work with me without bad sideffects. Also I'm addicted to drugs - point being, there's usually something to talk about. Also it's not like we talk for a straight hour. The first few minutes are spent catching up from our last session. Then we usually pick a topic (something that's troubling me) and proceed to talk about it and desect it in hopes of gaining new perspectives on things.
>>
>tfw really need a therapist to untangle the massive web of mental illnesses but can't leave the house and insurance won't cover online sessions
it's like they want me to kms
>>
>>25717813

maybe try talking to someone online?
it's not good to let that shit fester or you'll see it manifest itself in bad habit/ unhealthy coping mechanisms
>>
>you're not normie unless you sit in your house and rot
>>
>>25717133
>it implies you have money

Americunt detected. Healthcare, including therapy, is free in the civilized world.
>>
>>25717133

>not skyping your therapist with free NEET medcare

Step up, senpai
>>
>>25717958
>Go to my free healthcare
>It's just extra semen rations
>>
>>25717864
i don't have $100 an hour to maybe get some decent therapist. it's a shame, i actually had one that learned some of my issues but i had to move away so it doesn't matter
>>
File: mousefu.jpg (466KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
mousefu.jpg
466KB, 1280x884px
>tfw doctor recommends i go to group therapy

Anyone been before? Will there be mentally unstable qts that I can fugg?
>>
>>25717133
>In my opinion
Your and autism
>having a therapist is completely normie
Your an retart
>I mean, it implies you have money
Your stoopid. Parents or gubbamint pays for it.
>are willing to leave your house,
Wee I go outside look at mee I'm so normee
>have a want to interact with society
Talking to the rapists is in a controlled confidential setting. You could open up like a flower to your shrink but still be a bumbling blithering super sperg (or just freeze up and stare at the floor) if someone tries to start a conversation with you in public

>that's completely normie
Stop confusing hikkikimori with NEET, autism and robothood. The last 3 actually go outside and talk to mental health professionals. Nigger
>>
>tfw therapist of two years and only person I can rely on suddenly gets degenerative disease, might have to retire
>>
>>25717133
Well geez, we wouldnt want to improve our shitty lives, right? This is why this board disgusts me, taking pride in being a complacent cunt.
>>
>>25718431
Whats it like being a therapist anon? What do you think of your patients?
>>
>>25717133
or Insurance, yeah you mostly got Insurance.
What? You don't got some, too bad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.