[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to know what fucking hurts? The fact that women will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 19

File: 1437348245462.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1437348245462.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
You want to know what fucking hurts?

The fact that women will always be confident around me. The fact that I'll never make them feel the least bit nervous or uneasy. And I know what you're saying,

>You want to make people uneasy? You want women to be nervous around you? Sounds pretty creepy mate, sounds like you've got some rape fantasies you should discuss with your therapist.

No, that's not what I meant, you know that's not what I meant. All infatuation creates a desire for approval and this desire leads to nervousness. That's what I'm talking about. Like that little flit of a girl's she dashes between looking at that boy she likes and looking away. That hand rubbing and rocking of her shoulders, little twitches of physical movement that attempt to pull her mind away and seem disinterested in that person she's in love with. Like, when there's a knock on her door and she think it might be her date here to pick her up, she'll stop nervously at the mirror and double check that her hair is set just perfectly in that ponytail she knows the boy loves to see her in.

That's the kind of uneasy I talk about. A fear of not being accepted, a fear that so nearly matches my own fears of rejection and intimacy that I've had my whole fucking life. For once, just ONCE in my life, I'd like someone to want my approval as badly as I want the approval of others.
>>
>>25716891
>The fact that I'll never make them feel the least bit nervous or uneasy

If you're the average robot, then you'll definitely come off as creepy to any sane girl
>>
Believe me, robots like you do make women uneasy
>>
>>25716911
Fuck off, normalfaggot

>>25716891
I know that feel very well, friend
>>
>>25716911
>>25716942

I just fucking explained that's not the kind of uneasiness I'm talking about.

Uneasiness from desire, not uneasiness from disgust.
>>
>>25716949
It's uneasiness about YOUR desire, she does not want to any kind of dialectic of desire with someone as undesirable as you, and that makes her very self-conscious, very self-aware, and very uneasy
>>
>>25716964
does not want to enter into*
>>
>>25716964

I'm telling you what I WANT.

I'm telling you this because it's what I DON'T have.
>>
>>25716949
You shouldn't have used the word 'uneasy'

These normies will flip everything on to you. /r9k/ is full of normals now. Come to wizchan and leave this shithole behind
>>
The human race needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>25716992
You want someone to acknowledge YOUR desire, and she does that. Just not in a positive sense.
>>
>>25716997

The human race needs to ascend.
>>
here's top secret girl intel: all women keep in mind all the time that every man can physically overpower them so as long as you're not missing your arms or something females will feel a constant sense of uneasiness from being near you
>>
>>25717011

Did you not read what I wrote?

I told you what I wanted

>I'd like someone to want my approval as badly as I want the approval of others.
>>
>>25716891

I'm unconfident around everyone if that's any help.
>>
>>25717029
Sure, I was just disagreeing with your "I'll never make them feel the least bit nervous or uneasy'-comment.

Don't underestimate your impact on these girls. Especially if you are in a situation with just you and her.

You'll occupy every inch of her mind then.
>>
File: 1447864067459.jpg (81KB, 665x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447864067459.jpg
81KB, 665x720px
>>25716891
Damn, might be a little egotistical on our ends, but I know exactly what you feel. I want to feel wanted, I want my opinions to mean a little bit of something to somebody.

Too bad everyone's going to read up until maybe "uneasy" and flip it into jokes about how creepy we sound.
>>
>>25717083
You are presumably a grown man who posts anime-pictures on 4chan. Why would your opinion mean anything to anyone, ever?

You probably have a folder dedicated to your friend,Pepe the Frog too
>>
I have had girls do this around me
It's not nearly as good as you think it may be. To be honest the whispers between friends and random approaches from girls that aren't my type (short/ stubby, or regular but slightly too masculine) it has just made me more angry and stressed.

I would much rather have some "don't give a shit" girls in my company. The flimsy ones don't have a good sense of humour and can't really earn your respect. If it's pointless sex flings you want, I can see this being fun, but I really just want someone who aligns at least a little with my interests (games, nature, animals- like- everywhere else these girls seem to exist except anywhere I live) and can match my sense of fucked up humour (shitposting with 10+ levels of irony)

Keep your feelings invisible, align your sense of excitement with anything dealing with progress. Working out, learning shit you're interested, going to cons or whatever, hanging out with people you respect. At all other times practice bottling up nervousness. Stress is easy to hide if you've been through the void of negativity and back. It helps if you have a bit of narcissism/ grandeur complex temporarily.
>>
>>25717183
I've never been approached and you have. And you reject them for shitty reasons

I hope you die.
>>
Also when you get nervous/ stressed, flip that into anxiousness. Don't JUST think "I'm so nervous, I don't know what to do"- turn that into "I'm so anxious to get something done!"
They basically have the same traits, and once you start seeing problems as challenges, awkward scenarios as times to figure out "what NOT to do" and moving on, and people as moral support, it becomes easy. (I'd say 90% of people, as long as you aren't fedora-wearing, will want to help)
>>
>>25717236
Just be more attractive, la
>>
>>25717015

Ascension through annihilation
>>
File: 4744925.jpg (28KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
4744925.jpg
28KB, 800x331px
>>25717107
Actually no, that frog became stupid as shit the second people stopped associating it with "feels good man"
>>
>>25717236
When they're nervous they don't make it clear that they're actually interested. Early on I always just thought they were making fun of me, but hindsight is 20/20 and I can see what actually happened.

Despite even liking some of them and not taking the hint, the fact that they weren't direct or displayed any part of their personality when interacting made the dynamic annoying. I was shy/ nervous/ twitchy for a lot of my childhood so when I identify that shit in others it makes me uncomfortable. Like it's too much of a liability if they're nervous; it means they know something about them is shitty and they've got something to hide.

I'm fine even if you're a psycho, but don't turn it into a "does he like me/ does he hate me" scenario. I'd much rather have "everyone acts like themselves" where no one is "interested" in anyone else, and then after several months/ years, the people interested in others can approach each other. Really, I'd much much much rather have that "just friends" atmosphere.

Also to note; my life is perfectly fine without a relationship being involved. I'm not risking taking it down a notch with someone I wouldn't be able to stand for 10+ years and deal with the repercussions of crazy when I break up with them, just so I have someone to fuck and cuddle.
>>
>>25717332
As I said before: I hope you die.
>>
>>25717370
>wishing death on other people
>surprised to find himself undesirable in the eyes of others

kek
>>
>>25717380
I wasn't always like this. I was extremely normal from ages 13 to 21. Do you think people are born jaded?

Anyway, I hope you die today.
>>
>>25717412
I hope you get better.
>>
>>25717332
>it means they know something about them is shitty and they've got something to hide.
Well no duh, you don't want to broadcast the shit parts about yourselves, I don't care how "confident" you think you are.

I don't share OP's sentiment of wishing you death, but I am envious as fuck you've managed to even get anyone infatuated.
>>
>>25717421
Nothing gets better. You will die today.

>>25717444
I'm not OP
>>
>>25717412

I hope you go into septic shock and die of multiple organ failure.
>>
There's a girl in my class who behaves exactly like that and it scares the shit out of me. I was more confortable around girls when i new none of them would ever show an interest in me desu
>>
>>25717464
Yeah? I do too because then I won't have to jump off a building or lay down on train tracks

Wishing death upon me is useless. I want to die.
>>
>>25717478
*fips mehora*

Grow up, kid
>>
>>25716891
Women don't know what actual social anxiety is like
It's impossible for them to ever feel what you do anon, because they're always accepted by default
>>
>>25717412
>Do you think people are born jaded?
I was jaded at age 8, was edgy/ "life doesn't matter, I should just die" by age 10, "maybe if i just count myself dead but keep going, cause the world is kind of interesting to watch and death is nothing" at age 13-ish

Am 20 now, now I feel like I have reigns over my life. I was the shy/ awkward kid in school but now I'm confident/ independent.
>>
>>25717444
I count nervousness as a shitty thing to broadcast.
I know I sound normie, and that everyone's waifu is basically that secluded "looking for the true one- and it's you!!!<3333" type. But reality isn't like that. Right now, one of the girls interested me is that very shy, short, pudgy type that speaks way too quietly.
By that description it sounds like "yeah, I can overlook + deal with that"- except I sit next to her and she's completely intolerable as a person. She's into those really normie types of jokes (like the "LOL PEOPLE ARE DANCING" evolution of dance videos) and is COMPLETELY fucking lazy. Like incapable on doing something, constantly complaining, thinking everything is stupid. Like- ok maybe some things are frustrating, but this person actively makes shit worse for themselves constantly and doesn't take help/ advice.

I'd much rather be around someone who's like that but are self-aware enough to know it's shitty, and take up the opportunities to improve.
>>
>>25717636
>maybe if i just count myself dead but keep going, cause the world is kind of interesting to watch and death is nothing
I think I'm stuck on that phase.
Too much cool shit to actively kill myself so I want to stick around, but I don't think I'd be extremely upset if I were going to die right now.
>>
File: duffy.png (311KB, 589x529px) Image search: [Google]
duffy.png
311KB, 589x529px
>>25717725
Kill your ego- it's worthless. Pretend that you no longer have an identity, and that the REAL you is the one observing your body. Like your inner consciousness using this body you have as a puppet. That the body/ identity is more-or-less expendable, but the ideas you feel are important; capitalize. Find truth, explore ideas, entertain both sides of any argument, even if you have a personal vested interest on one side.

Also, watch One Piece
It kind of drives home the "doesn't matter if I die, m8" point home. Live for what you want or die spectacularly while trying
>>
File: 1448685199598.png (650KB, 869x738px) Image search: [Google]
1448685199598.png
650KB, 869x738px
>>25717815
>Kill your ego-
How do you do that when you aggressively hate yourself? It's like ego in the complete wrong direction. I don't really care at this point what most people think, but I just really aggravate myself on a personal level and I don't know what it is.

Kinda keeps with the "If I die, it's cool, but there's cool shit for just existing right now" point.

captcha: littleness btsaffi
littleness is right.
>>
File: 234523453.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
234523453.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>>25716891
nice classic r9k bait
love this formula

>make post wishing for some robot trait
>describe yourself as the complete opposite
>watch as hundreds of robots get cucked by your half assed bait
>continue to post, defending your position and be completely unreceptive to critique
nice man, good to see an old classic
>>
>>25717815
>Also, watch One Piece
>watch a shitty dogshit tier anime show for easily influenced tweens
yea no youre retarded
>>
>>25717898
This.
Reading it is much better.
>>
File: 1446941888470.jpg (39KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
1446941888470.jpg
39KB, 300x314px
>>25717909
>Reading it is much better.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 540x437px
I don't know why, but this post resonates to me as one of the most robot things ever.

OP, I think you might be overthinking this a bit too much.

Here's the tldr
>"I want to make a girls heart go dokidoki ;-;"
>>
File: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (11KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg
11KB, 340x227px
Women are not attracted to men on a physical level or feel strong passionate lust for the male body in the same way a man longs for a woman sexually. While they are attracted by masculine aesthetics, and features which are manifestations of strength and dominance, it is not in the same sense that men desire a woman's body, to touch hold and caress it. The things we find arousing about women are entirely physical, and her body is valued as a subject of desire itself.

Women are attracted to things like wealth, status, power, charisma, and utility that emanate from the man's body, lifestyle and personality, not the body itself. These non-physical attributes are literally what makes them wet, and female attraction is based purely on emotional instinct, not judging and evaluating: Hence how PUA tricks can sometimes work, and why you may often see not-so-bad-looking women with disgusting slobs of men. When you see an ok guy with a disgusting female, that just means he's so desperate for female validation and companionship that he's willing to settle for someone he's not even physically attracted to.
>>
>>25717918
Don't tell me you enjoy filler and shitty animation.
>>
File: yuuko jump rope.gif (509KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
yuuko jump rope.gif
509KB, 500x340px
>>25717956
>Don't tell me you enjoy filler and shitty animation.
no, i dont enjoy one piece at all
>>
>>25717898
Not dogshit- the main character's smiley/ open demeanour mixed in with his defiance towards the world made me realize that those 2 things aren't at odds with each other. It made me realize I can be more social without being morally corrupt/ self absorbed, still putting me at odds with what I see wrong with the world.

So I smile more because of One Piece, and instils a sense of wonder and excitement. It inversed my negativity pretty much

>>25717871
If you hate yourself it's easier to do it, imo
You just have to become vulnerable- your inner most sanctum has to be flooded by the feelings. Not your body, not your mind, but your soul needs to be de-constructed so it can be re-configured to new ways of thinking.

I don't know how else to explain it; you just need to test yourself. Humans are extremely powerful beings- we're more like gods in ourselves. We can take any emotional hit and bounce back.
If you feel like you're spiralling into negativity, put your head in the shower and rush cold water over your head. You'll see what I mean.
>>
>>25717972
I don't really read it either, but I know manga is usually better than anime.
And it's pointless to give people shit about their tastes.
>>
>>25717991
>Not dogshit
no m8, its total fucking dogshit and unarguably one of the worst animes in production

your own anecdotal interpretations of dogshit have nothing to do with its poor quality.

>It made me realize I can be more social without being morally corrupt/ self absorbed, still putting me at odds with what I see wrong with the world.

>it made me realize a painfully obvious piece of reality
like i said; you're retarded.
>>
>>25718004
>And it's pointless to give people shit about their tastes.
nah
we have to remind our weenage newfriends they arent welcome here
>>
>>25718127
You were likely in their spot at one point too. We all gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>25718113
>worst animes in production
Oh fuck, I have NO doubts about how bad the animation quality is, particularly these days. I'm actually extremely upset with the series- I dislike how there's no feeling of risk with the introduction of Haki, and Marineford/ post-timeskip feel a bit disappointing compared to my expectations. Marineford in particular is spoken as if it's the greatest arc, but the poor production quality and hilariously bad pacing ruined it for me.

But One Piece's anecdotal aspects do help a lot of people- not saying you SHOULD be affected by it because how you perceive it is totally subjective and dependant on your mood/ expectation/ timing of your life.
>>
>>25717236
>>25717370
>>25717412
Mate, you'd understand his point of view when you understand everything you in particular would need to be in order to have girls do that around you. At that point you won't find those feelings endearing in the slightest because of how hard you've worked to be considered implicitly accepted. There is literally nothing even remotely special about the nervousness of those women. It's even less in magnitude than your own neuroticism.

Where you find weakness endearing and want to take someone under your wing, they see cowardice because they know they can't lead. If a part of your misery comes from not being given the opportunity to show your mettle then you would need to work against those forces to be given a shot, and depending on how much you need to do you might not give a shit about these things.

If you're a jaded idealist you need to understand that the only measures of an ordinary man are how much he can work, and how smartly he can work. Once you've worked a lot you will cherish what you've earned, your evaluative capabilities will sharpen, you will be less desperate, and you will be more desired, regardless of how fucked up the market is.

Love is only an adventure for the unadventurous, and it requires much more capital to initiate than your own life. You're obviously a sharp and emotionally intelligent guy if you can pinpoint the anxieties of other people. There are things you can do with that ability, and there are skills you can acquire to earn your own approval.
>>
File: .hoy.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
.hoy.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>25718286
SCREENSHOTTED HOLY FUCK THIS IS ACCURATE AND EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY NUTSHELLED PERFECTLY
>>
File: All's I want.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
All's I want.png
58KB, 900x900px
>>25716891

>tfw she'll never write down on her calendar "Date with Anon!" and circle it with hearts
>>
>>25717934

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZFM_Q9oAE
>>
File: fuck everything.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck everything.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>25718576

>tfw there will never be anyone in your life who cares enough about you to simply ask, "What's wrong?" when you look sad

That's all I want.

That's all I want.
>>
File: 1407520883877.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1407520883877.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>25718655
>not understanding that these are fake

The idea behind those videos is to cause controversy by pushing the stereotype. People that believe it feel angry + validated/ jealous, people that don't are confused + jealous or angry at how fake it is.
>>
>>25716891
>tfw you're a shy and extremely nervous girl
>tfw your oneitis called you annoying
>>
ignore all the smartass replies OP, i totally know what you mean. it makes me feel sad that I will never inspire desire in a women, she will never feel like she has to impress me. sometimes i see women get all flustered over a guy and that has absolutely never happened to me. it's like i live on another planet or something. the idea of a girl actually being nervous around me, or having to impress me, seems so utterly alien.
>>
>>25718906

There is no greater rush on /r9k/ than pretending to be a grill.
>>
File: tumblr_n8lxucoLxU1tbxz68o1_1280.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8lxucoLxU1tbxz68o1_1280.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>25718906
You don't have to act like you don't care about him (or her?) but you have to make yourself physically attractive. As a guy, I understand how important it is to have this covered to attract girls- I'm not talking about big muscles or massive ass/ boobs. "Cute" is easily achievable. Good hygiene, hair, mild but not hobo-tier clothing. Have an aura of "I wanna do something with my life" while being passive/ smiley. Very easy to emit if you divert your anxiety towards "anxiousness"- a readiness to "GO FOR IT" and take opportunities. Excitement for the good that's ahead, even in the worst case scenarios.

And don't keep orbiting towards them. Try doing it 50/50- for every decision you actively make to be in the same room as them, make a decision to find something else to fill in the "void" of needing to feel like you belong. Instead of having him tell you that you can do anything/ you are perfect and be cozy, think "Fuck cozy, I wanna do something dangerous. I'm gonna make friends with the weird kid, or learn a new skill, or go to a gun range"
Like, challenges for yourself. Even stuff you hate.

That sort of independence will easily attract him or people faaaaar better.

Also, try to realize that you might be attracted to them simply because you're clawing for validation. If they "aren't into you"- that's that, move on. You don't need their approval- try to imagine everyone you have a crush on ending up in dead end jobs, going to bars with old fat hairy men, complaining about their life while not doing anything to change it. Think of them as ending up like a regular old wagekuck failure. Think "I can do better than that if I were on my own."
>>
>>25717107
>Why would your opinion mean anything to anyone, ever?

this is a no bully website
>>
File: mad fuckin dragon.png (32KB, 157x380px) Image search: [Google]
mad fuckin dragon.png
32KB, 157x380px
Normalfags sure are especially retarded ITT.

Good thing we have One Piece though.
>tfw waiting for Dragon to body Blackbeard
>>
File: evolution.png (98KB, 327x308px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.png
98KB, 327x308px
>>25717107
> not having an evolved pepe folder
Seriously, have you found a reason to live yet?
>>
File: 2cute4porn.gif (2MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
2cute4porn.gif
2MB, 400x320px
>>25716891

>tfw you'll never get to her before she decides to do porn
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.