[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a semi-competent female anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Ask a semi-competent female anything
>>
>>25716133
How can I develop something with my step cousin

We both have feelings (I'm not making it up senpai deets provided upon request) and I can't help the way I feel.
>>
File: birth-.jpg (28KB, 375x535px) Image search: [Google]
birth-.jpg
28KB, 375x535px
Have you ever done this?
>>
>>25716262
Well, provided that you're srs about pursuing a relationship and considering you're not blood related there shouldn't be a problem in bringing it up with her that the two of you spend some time together alone
Go on a date to the park/cafe/somewhere calm and just talk about where you're both at, get to know each other a little better and see where things go from there
If there becomes any problems from other family member it's not really their business to bitch because it's not like you're inbreeding
>>
>>25716263
No I haven't, maybe in future though
>>
>>25716133
Why do you come to this board?
>>
>>25716133
Can you admit to being an attention whore, please? What are you semi competent in?
>>
>>25716133
Do you want to be one of my female partners in life?
>>
>>25716410
I come to r9k mostly to lurk, I find that I enjoy most of the humour here and agree with some shared opinions
>>
>>25716423
I can 100% admit I am attention whoring right now, but at the same time I know there are robots out there who genuinly want to hear from a females point of view on certain matters who is not gonna troll them
>>
>>25716524
Oh guys so she's just being informative. She's not really a whore. She's like a journalist giving us with the information we care about.

No for real now bitch. Show your boobs. I can assure you 99% of the lurkers of this thread would prefer that than your stupid opinion about things.
>>
What are you semi-competent at?

be my gf
>>
Do you believe that feminists are shit these days?

I'm not referring to the history of feminists, but today's feminist. I've seen a lot of polarizing views that if you aren't feminist, you're sexist...and that feminists today are unrealistic harpies who'll shout rape and insist on being a victim rather than being empowered by doing...whatever they do.

And if you don't mind a second, of course gender equality is seen as a good by most. Do you believe that, in the mainstream, men and women are equal? If not, who do you believe has the genuine privilege and edge?

Thanks. Since you say you're competent, I'm guessing you don't drown yourself in media shit.
>>
>>25716634
>Do you believe that feminists are shit these days?

I do believe that a vast majority of today's feminists are very ignorant in a way that they lack a lot of awareness. But in a way I know a lot of them choose to ignore things to support their intense views

>if you aren't feminist, you're sexist...and that feminists today are unrealistic harpies who'll shout rape and insist on being a victim rather than being empowered by doing...whatever they do.

As far as I've seen, no group of people are all completely alike BUT nowadays the women of today's radical feminism has given it a bad name and any women who know better stay away from the term. If someone believes in gender equality but don't consider themself a feminist then I'm glad they have half a brain

> Do you believe that, in the mainstream, men and women are equal? If not, who do you believe has the genuine privilege and edge?

It's a very broad thing to consider which gender has the genuine privelige. Clearly feminists believe that women have suffered and been victims for thousands upon thousands of years, which, whilst correct they ignore that men have also suffered throughout history due to other controversial topics such as religion and during times of slavery. I believe that at this current time women have the upper hand in many situations and because of radical/fourth wave feminism they are only pushing for more

>I'm guessing you don't drown yourself in media shit.

Absolutely not, I stay very clear from a lot of the world's trash. I consider it junk food for the brain to say the least.
>>
>>25716867
I apologise in advance for any grammatical/spelling errors, this keyboard is unkind
>>
>>25716867
Why did you create this thread so late at night? What sort of questions did you expect robots to ask you? What did you want them to ask?
>>
>>25717008
It's not late at night where I live
I don't have many expectations, I started this thread with small speculation that people can ask me anything they're curious/unsure about that they may want to know about women and completely random questions are welcomed
>>
I recently got a job and a told my college study group, we were discussing salary ,and I said " This is the highest salary I've ever hade, got no idea what to with the money" a girl I like said "you can buy me dinner." was she interested or is that a thing people say jokingly?
>>
>>25717230
Sounds like she was being a typical womyn, brobot.
>>
>>25717284
Feels fucking bad man, I guess she would've disliked it anyways.
>tfw KHV in college
>>
>>25716867
Thank you again for answering. I've been talking to a girl I've liked for about six months now and she seems...incapable of realizing that feminists are too toxic.
It's refreshing to see that at least one woman is capable of realizing that men also have issues. Especially in this day and age in which technology helps negate problems society has had since...ever.

then again she's also only 18 and gives me a funny look because I 4chan instead of Tumblr
>>
How do I get good at putting on make-up?

How do I get good fashion sense?

How do I get good at talking to men?
>>
>>25717296
She would have liked the free food but she likely would have disliked the you.
>tfw KV alumni
M-maybe in grad school! Yeah right
>>
>>25717230
I've never seen anyone say that in a way that didn't have the subext that they may be interested unless it was said in a joking way (loud, sarcastic, looking towards others for a laugh afterwards)

Even so, if you wanted to hang out with her you could mention it one day saying it was the next thing on your list to spend some money on. Doesn't even need to be a date, just eat and chat and hell by the end of it she might end up being a bitch but what does it matter? It's better to know and move on than to spend far too long wondering
>>
File: 1429389931294.png (13KB, 676x615px) Image search: [Google]
1429389931294.png
13KB, 676x615px
>>25716133
Why do women say they are attracted to "XYZ" when they aren't in reality?

A lot of the times, I hear women say they want a financially stable, nice man, who is loyal, and a good father, and yet when I press them on that, they eventually cave and say they are really only attracted to physically strong, masculine and dominant males.

Why lie? Why the deception? Seems to me that a lot of frustration would be simply evaporated, at least for me, if women were simply honest.

Also, why do women whine that men are "nice guys" simply to get laid, when women cake on 50 layers of make-up to hide the fact that they really aren't that attractive, for exactly the exact same reason?
>>
>>25717299
bro don't go down that path of dating a tumblr feminist, I did and as hard as I tried to make it work it just doesn't. The aggressiveness of their tactics of "equality" just blow my mind, just let people be people you don't need to belittle others for having other mindsets.
>>
>>25717326
Well she was looking at me and didn't laugh bit I chuckled a bit out of curtesy because I thought she was joking. Did I fuckup?
>got presentation in 2 hours and she's in your class
Maybe I'll ser IF there is something there.
>>
>>25717364
She unironically said problematic to me. She's ungodly sweet but she actually said she doesn't like how I'm neutral or don't care about most issues. I don't care enough, she cared too much.

I guess it's a blessing in disguise she's countries away.
>>
>>25717299
Some girls may feel an obligation to lean towards feminist views because they're pulled into the idea of "I'm a woman this is my responsibility" and ESPECIALLY if the girl is using tumblr because that stuff would be in her face all the freaking time!
It really grinds my gears to see some women not consider men, it's so narrow minded and it does suck to see people lack empathy.
When I was younger I used tumblr for a number of years but over that time it very quickly became more and more radical and overall just a cesspool for confused "sheeple"
>>
>>25716524
You didn't tell me in what areas you are semi competent.
>>
>>25717339

They are not self-aware that they are just trying to replace their father they had a bad relationship with.
>>
>>25717301
1. I want to begin by saying that I don't entirely approve of more makeup than may be necessary. Personally, on days where I want to wear makeup I wear a minimum amount but if you want to learn then the internet is your friend. Start by researching natural looks and makeup must-haves or basics, what colours and stuff suit your skin tone and from there you can decide how you want to look, head to store, come home and practice. Over time you learn a little more and get a little better. The only way to get good is to make a start

2. Same thing as before, the internet is your friend. Start by assessing your body shape and from there research styles and clothing that suit your body shape. The most important thing for me is having clothes that fit, are comfortable, and are practical. From there you can go out to stores and look for the same kind of clothing you find online and trying things on in store is a great thing to do obviously in order to know what fits, what works together and how you feel overall about an outfit

3. I've found that it's not entirely about knowing how to talk to certain people but knowing the kind of things you like and finding people who have common interests. If you're looking for a relationship then it's a great start to have things in common so there is already things to talk about
>>
>>25717391
I genuinely believe she's so vehemently feminist because...well, 18. I don't believe she has enough of a world view to know better. I'm only 23 but I know I have a better grasp of how society works than her. Rather, my social history extends beyond highschool.

It's also rare for someone to bring up empathy with men. Just...at all. Especially whenever men's issues are brought up, feminists ensure it's EVERYONE who has their issues, plus female-only issues. It's crazy how everything is either for women only, or "everyone".
>>
>>25716133
I've developed feelings for a friend of 2 years, what do?
>>
>>25717301
Not op, but for the third option...find hobbies. Similar activities. What gets me happy to talk to someone is common ground and liked things.

...just don't be passive. If you're passive and can't hold a conversation or reduce yourself to "ah" and "I see", it gets...hard to keep going.

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>25717514
Not OP but dating friends is generally not the best idea unless you don't care about it being really awkward if you break up. (I know from experience)
>>
>>25717339
A lot of women feel the need to be superior of males and thus feel the need to lie about things. This does draw back to today's issues with modern day feminism where women think they need to uphold some ridiculous standard to sell lies to others

I've found that a lot of women are insecure, self conscious and lack direction (even myself) and when some people are given too much freedom turn to being cocky, arrogant and deceptive to hide behind a facade

I feel that makeup is one of the biggest issues out there because it physically gives women a mask to hide behind and lie to others. When someone is so used to deception and paranoia that mask becomes who they are and the high standards they hold for themselves rub off onto others (so they end up having high standards for everyone around them)
>>
>>25717377
Never hurts to try
Even if she was being serious and you chuckled about it, it could be something you two could laugh about later
>>
>>25717573
So in other words, I should just stay away from women at all costs.

Tragic.
>>
>>25717605
Well, I wouldn't say all women are to be avoided and there are obvious redflags to look out for when meeting someone
One of those redflags being the amount of makeup they wear as well as their body language and the clothing they wear - these are the 3 main things that you can observe from someone that can already show a lot about their personality and how approachable you might consider them to be
>>
>>25717708
Well, I don't really approach women at all anyway to be honest.

I never learned how to do that from anyone.

But I have a lot of female acquaintances through friends, and it's pretty clear to me that I would never be able to rise to the insane standards of a modern female.
>>
>>25717708
If possible, could you elaborate?
>>
DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK BIG NIGGER COCKS
>>
>>25717514
I've been in a relationship for many years now to someone who I was originally just friends with
In my experience it became very obvious that we liked each other after a while and we decided to make things official after discussing/confessing our feelings

If you've been friends for a very long time with now signs from the other side of interest or wanting to spend time together then it could be that she's either not interested or she isn't close enough to you to know where her true feelings are at, If you're feeling ballsy and like mentioned before by the other anon want to risk things being awkward for the possibility of things working out you can start talking to her a little more in terms of getting to know her personally, her hobbies, personality, life, etc. and vice versa and if she seems interested you could try asking to go out for lunch to chat

It could either be a good decision or a bad decision - either way you'll survive and learn from whatever decisions you make
>>
>>25717545
This
Being passive or agreeing with everything someone says makes for a dead end conversation - I can understand being unsure about saying the wrong thing but at the end of the day it's better to really let someone know how you feel about things, add to the conversation and have a discussion than to slowly fizzle out the talking
It's great to listen intently and it's okay to not agree with people and eventually you will be better at flowing conversation and discussion with others
>>
>>25717724
When you think about it, it's just things that people use to advertise the kind of person they are

1. Excess make up
Too much makeup can show that a woman may be very insecure, very shallow (or even both) and it's your best bet to stay clear of those kinds of people in general

2. Body language and also the people they surround themself with
When seeing women out in society you can tell by the way they compose themself and how the people around them compose themself how they are as a person. e.g stacey looking girls who surround themselves with look alikes, are very loud and obnoxious and disrespect their surroundings in general

3. Clothing
Clothing is big advertising for someone's personality from brands names, colours, styles and the amount of skin someone shows - e.g people who wear darker clothes can tend to be more reserved, people who show more skin put more importance on advertising their bodies and not their personalities
>>
Sorry >>25717724
This >>25717911 was meant for commentor >>25717728
>>
>>25717937
Thanks again.

One last question, so let's go meta.

Given the thread name, why did you make the thread? Is it that rare for an AMA with a woman, or is it unique that you're not complete crap like most on here?
>>
>>25718018
This is the second time I've made this thread before
The first time was around the time when a few "femanon"/"fembot" AMAs were being posted around.

Some people were posting genuine questions and the OP's were basically all trolls, narrow minded bitches, or just feminists picking fights so I made my own thread
>>
>>25718144
Huh. Well, glad you've been genuine enough.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.