[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im trying to get out of a abusive relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>me
>in gay relationship
>inb4 faggot etc etc
>have known him for years
>know he is not a great person but didnt expect this shit
>as soon as we get in relationship demands i dont hang out with anyone else and says i cant talk to anyone else but him
>ever
>he convinces himself that that is what normal couples do
>too much of a cuck to fight back
>lose contact/ignore all friends
>hate myself for it
>shit like this happens for months
>have an argument one day
>gets heated af
>he starts getting up in my face
> i push him away
>he swings at me and lands multiple hits
>partner is physically weaker than me
>by a lot
>dont hit back, just restrain him
>fucking grabs sciscors and cuts me on the arm
>still have marks from 2 months ago
>overthisshit.jpg
>im too much of a cuck to leave
>look up "how to leave an abusive relationship"
>first thing that shows up
>"Know the phone number to your local battered women's shelter."
>mfw
>>
File: 1399481186307.jpg (32KB, 436x336px) Image search: [Google]
1399481186307.jpg
32KB, 436x336px
>>25715155
>unironically being a fag
>even once
this is god's punishment, anon
>>
>>25715155
why not just say "fuck off" and leave
>>
>>25715223
OP here, im only kinda a faggot. Im barely ever attracted to guys, like 90% of guys i would never touch. But idk, i want out of this shit i cant take it
>>
>>25715155
shoot him
nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>25715226
too much of a fucking C U C K i need to work my way into it
>>
>>25715244
Dude, you've got visible scarring. That's literally the only evidence you need to get him charged for domestic abuse.

Go to a police station and just report it homie, it's that simple
>>
>>25715155
oh by the way, this shit like him hitting me has happened about 4 or 5 times now.
>>
>>25715310
i dono, i dont want to get him arrested or anything like i dont want to ruin his life, i just want out of this so bad
>>
>>25715355
Your fault then, enjoy him
>>
>>25715355
He fucking cut you, with the intent to harm and maybe kill you in the moment. You're exhibiting classic victim behavior. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TYPING - this person who you supposedly care for and who supposedly cares for you tried to hurt you, maliciously.

He WILL NOT CHANGE FOR YOU. Either you go to the police, and get him arrested, because it is the right thing to do - or you keep getting abused. Your call, fag.
>>
>>25715310
>>25715438
Thank you to both of you. This stuff is the type of thing i need to hear. He has this twisted view of the world and always makes me think that everything that happens is my fault and its all terrible, horrific things to do, even if its chatting online with my best friend of 6 years. This may sound cheesy but these two comments actually helped me realize that im not in teh wrong, so thank you.
>>
>>25715355
BREH...

That's textbook Stockholm syndrom
>>
>>25715355

then leave you fucking retard. you are consciously putting yourself back into a bad situation. unless you guys share a house or bank accounts there's no reason for it. he's shown that he will use a deadly weapon in a fight in order to win, and he WILL do it again if a situation gets as heated as that again.

pack your shit, get out, and call the police if he shows any sign of trying to get to you.

>b-b-but i love him!
if you think being with him is worth risking your life, then go for it.
>>
>>25715641
i dont think its worth it at all. Im just to fucking C U C K to do anything.
>>
>>25715522
no worries homie, I had to deal with this firsthand with my abusive father only a few years ago

things get better, but you have to take action as soon as possible because otherwise it only gets worse
>>
>>25715671
Thanks for the advice man, really appreciate it.
>>
Your not the cuck anon he is leave his domestic ass no one needs that shit your not a cuck but don't turn into a pussy that's not how people who love each other treat each other .
>>
>>25715702
seriously though go to a police station as soon as you can

or for sure as fuck call the cops as soon as this happens again

dealing with domestics are pretty routine for police officers and they walk you through literally every step, it's super easy you just have to talk to them
>>
File: 1451968997003.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451968997003.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>25715155
>>"Know the phone number to your local battered women's shelter."
Kek

If you're serious, you're stronger than him, grow some fucking balls and tell him to kick rocks. His bitch ass had to get a weapon for you and you have scars to prove it. He tries something else, you can go to the cops with that evidence.
>>
>>25715808
i am alot stronger than him. Like im not even strong, maybe a bit more than average, but nothing special. One time when he was hitting me, he put me in a headlock so i picked him up (almost above my head. idk must have been adrenalin or some shit) walked like 8 metres and put him down once he let go of me. If that gives you an idea of the situation. i could hit back, but i dont.
>>
>>25715899
>picked yourself up out of a headlock
You don't even need to hit him. I'm pretty damn sure he knows he's weaker than you and just wants to keep you meek.

Just make sure you're not in a kitchen or something next time you have to restrain him or whatever.
>>
>>25715155
I'm assuming he's the top and you're the bottom?
>>
pro-tip: take a picture of the cut so you have evidence what a shithead he is after it's healed
>>
>>25716210
actually no, lmao
>>
>>25715155
Document all injuries including taking pictures. Document all altercations. Try to audio and/or video record altercations. call the cops.
Also, leave ASAP and contact family and/or old friends and tell them what is happening.
>>
>>25716653
how often do you have sex?

do you use protection?

are you cut or uncut?
>>
>>25715155
hopefully both of you can die of AIDs soon so you can be put out of your misery
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.