[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /lostasfuck/ here? I don't know what I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ;hfghgohv.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
;hfghgohv.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Anyone else /lostasfuck/ here?

I don't know what I want in life. I thought I was angry and bitter because I don't have a girlfriend/not a 6'3 genetically perfect Chad, but I don't give a shit about that stuff anymore. It just seems so fucking childish and pointless, and having a girlfriend or being attractive to women isn't going to magically solve all my problems. I feel empty inside. My mind is blank most of the time. I have nothing to be excited about. I have no skills or talents.

Obviously, I just want to feel happy and fulfilled. I'm not sure what to do about my situation. There has to be something more to this fucking life than going to the gym, going to the movies, going to the same restaurants over and over again, playing the next latest-and-greatest video game, talking about whatever bullshit happened on Twitter last week.

I don't mean to come off as an obnoxious edgelord, but holy fuck, I need to do something.
>>
get a hobby faglord
>>
>>25713026
Any suggestions for what I should try out?
>>
>>25713066
you don't have anything, anything at all that you think you might have some sort of vague interest in?

build shit, collect stuff, make a video game or artwork, whatever
>>
The virtue of Productiveness is the recognition of the fact that productive work is the process by which man's mind sustains his life, the process that sets man free of the necessity to adjust himself to his background, as all animals do, and gives him the power to adjust his background to himself. Productive work is the road of man's unlimited achievement and calls upon the highest attributes of his character: his creative ability, his ambitiousness, his self-assertiveness, his refusal to bear uncontested disasters, his dedication to the goal of reshaping the earth in the image of his values.

Productive work is the central purpose of a rational man's life, the central value that integrates and determines the hierarchy of all his other values. Reason is the source, the precondition of his productive work--pride is the result.
>>
>>25713092
I do draw every now and then, and I also make shitty animations to put on YouTube. But those aren't things I could do for hours on end, day after day. And that's all hobbies have ever felt like to me, just distractions to focus on until I have to get back to living in shit..
>>
>>25713175
fine, just whine about being bored instead if you don't want to put any effort in
>>
>>25713113
This
Also: If you go without food for an extended time, you will find what you are hungry for.

Go be homeless.
Go travel, even if it isn't comfortable.
Go do something to get that ^^^, anon; trust me.
>>
>>25713201
No, I'll try to explore some other hobbies, you're right. I'm just saying they seem like temporary distractions, and I fail to see how stuffing my life with temporary distractions results in fulfillment and genuine satisfaction.
>>
>>25713255
Could you explain the idea of travelling to me? It seems like it's only a viable option if you're a normie with connections. Like, I'm sort of interested in going to Poland, but what the fuck do I do once I get there? I get off the plane, knowing nobody and not knowing the language. How does that work?
>>
>>25713439
Well do some research! Hostels might be the way to go. Look at some group programs idk, but the key thing is to go out into the world. You have a greater chance of hope meeting you than in your own (narrow) world.

As for my own experience, I've been homeless, and a little chunk of those years was spent simply biking around and sleeping outside. I am much better now having that
>>
>>25713439
went to poland a few years ago, it was rad.
>>
>>25713566
if youre still here, may i ask how was your homless experience and how did you get out of it?
>>
>>25714046
I still am lol (I stay in threads where I think I will still be of use)
Well it was... just really stupid. I was with a few others, and all we did every day was come up with some food, maybe have extra funds, get some drugs, and look for parties / kickbacks.
I became truly grateful for kitchens, beds, better shelter from the elements... hell, even work.
I got out of it by going into various shelters, working on a resume, and slowly re-integrating.

If you're still here: I hope you go out into the world for some time (and space). People forget mama Nature is the best.
>>
>>25714249
Oh, and it could also be pretty cut-throat. But not too much of an issue when you have support.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.