[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ you think drugs can cure the robotness? I have been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1762361241.jpg (633KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1762361241.jpg
633KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /r9k/ you think drugs can cure the robotness?

I have been reading and looks like the nootropics can help with social anxiety and depression without creating addiction or fuckin your shit up like the benzos. Specifically the racetams.

Those are not approved for human consumption but we have nothing to lose rigth?
>>
just smoke some pot famm

i know ill get herbal jew memed into oblivion but it really is a better alternative to those nasty jewpills that were brewed up just to make you dependent on them
>>
>>25712377
weed doesn't work for everyone family member, do oxys op
>>
File: 1452325984213.jpg (275KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452325984213.jpg
275KB, 1000x1000px
>>25712377

>pot
>better than amphetamine
>>
>got a script for Xanax today
>it's for five bars of the lowest mg pill
:^/
>>
>>25712352
Try laxatives
>>
>>25712352
i've tried most of the racetams, as well as a number of other nootropics

I'm still here
>>
>>25712352
Honestly after being on benzos and stims for over 5 years id rather just keep taking them til I died. So what if I die 10 to 15 years earlier, who gives a fuck? Notlike I wanted to be 70-80 anyway
>>
Party drugs and alcohol can fling you into popularity and a social life but they can ruin you just as fast.

Late bloomers are especially susceptible.
>>
>>25712409
sounds like a dose you'd get if you're paranoid of going to the dentist. How the fuck do you only get 5 literal no-dose pills?
>>
>>25712407
amphetamine comedown is awful. fuck that noise
>>
>>25712518
I'm pretty sure they're worried about substance abuse and it was explained that "having the pills on standby will also help with anxiety because you'll know you can use them if you need them"

My dad had a similar prescription, different doctor. My grandpa took three every morning the entire time I knew him. Not sure what mg pills though.
>>
I'd say my drug use has made me more of a normie. I've met tons of people and learned a lot of social skills along the way.

at the same time, I'm more broke than I've ever been. I'm more depressed, lethargic, uninterested, unmotivated than I used to be.

I would say, if you're starting out on drugs, try not to venture away from weed and the occasional harder drug (MDMA, psychs, maybe a benzo with some weed, etc)

opiates are what got me and most of my friends
>>
>>25712600
Sounds like a well intentioned doc tbqh, my guy used to throw monthly 120 2mg alprozolam at me with "take 2-4 daily as needed" and I went through benzo hell
>>
>>25712377
Tried pot and just made think about how shit my life is
>>
>>25712767
really? when i first started doing it, it just made everything more interesting and alive and i smiled more in that time than i ever did before it

you should never try mushrooms then, because those kicked my ass and made me feel bad about every bad thing i ever did
>>
>>25712377
Pot works for me,
But only when i STOP..

I either think i want more weed, i need a job for money to buy more weed.

Or

I don't want more weed, i guess i should be productive and work on something or study.
>>
I took piracetam daily for a while and it was weird how great I felt after a while. I still take it to help me in social situations sometimes. It's very subtle and you probably need some experience with them before you can distinguish between placebo and actual effects, but they are definitely there
>>
>>25712853
I hate weed because it amplifies my feelings and perspective on how much of a colossal fuckup failure I am as a human being. Not a very friendly drug if you hate yourself imo
>>
>>25712692
You off the benzos?
>>
>>25712692
Jesus that's a lot. Sounds like a popular doctor. Probably fucked you up pretty good though
>>
>>25712950
yes, went cold turkey back in July after tapering down from 8-10mg of xanax a day to eventually 1mg of klonopin a day over a year. Those first 2 weeks off was some incredible WDs and still took an extra month to start feeling somewhat normal again
>>
>>25712925
That's strange, its not like weed is a depressant cause i have quite a bit of self loathing and feelings of failure, and i only get real bad like that when i get on the bourbon.

Weed mostly doesn't affect me unless i haven't smoked in a very long time.

Just helps with my appetite and finding more joy in vidya and movies.
>>
File: BRR07651.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
BRR07651.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
Hey robots, ADHDfag here.

I'm meeting with a psychologist soon to ask about Adderall. 23, diagnosed with it in grade school and it has honestly gotten worse with age.

Since the shit is pretty much speed, what should I expect?
>>
>>25713178
idk, I'd fix broken stuff and clean random shit in my house when I was on script amphetamines. Miss those babies badly
>>
>>25713011
When did you switch over to klon?
>>
Magnesium hands down saved my life. It's a mineral, it's something you require, the majority of people are deficient, it serves over 300 biological functions in the body and it isn't some meme grey area shit like nootropics.
>>
>>25713220
I actually started on klonopin for around 6 months, moved onto xanax for 2 years, then tapered off xanax with klonopin for 1 year. Also had valium mixed in there somewhere for a few months. Now going 6 months strong with 0 benzos (or other pills for that matter)
>>
>>25713377
Congrats. I need to get off xanax
>>
>>25713365

I've been considering getting some...anything different you've noticed functionally?
>>
Yes
I have been much more happy since using drugs
Don't do shit like heroin or coke
>>
>>25713377
>tfw went cold turkey off of benzo's

Thank god I took up drinking or I could have died, then I tapered off a 1 year booze binge and I feel normal again. Never touching that shite again
>>
>>25713392
The way I did it was took 40-45mg of my klonopin script 1 weekend and purposely forced myself into a position where I wasn't gonna be able to get a refill for around 10 days after running out so, I bit the bullet and ate the withdrawals. Was honestly a little happier when taking them though then I am now

>>25713377
oh boy, when I was making the switch from xanax to klonopin I was drinking 3-5 week and blacking out often. Booze really did see me through some of the WDs
>>
>>25713415
More energy in the day, yet I feel so much calmer and more put together, where as before I would be riddled with anxiety and intrusive thoughts. I sleep much better at night.
>>
>>25713523

>more energy

Well, looks like I'm getting some magnesium, then. Sick of feeling like cruddy shit.
>>
>>25713523
What specifically do you take? I hear zinc is pretty good too and there's some magnesium / zinc / something else supplement I was looking to check out
>>
>>25713546
Make sure to stay hydrated at the same time. You want a good form of it like glycinate, guides are on the internet if you want another form.

I personally take citrate since it helps me poop.
>>
>>25713597
I'd personally just get them separate, zinc is very good too. I mean if you really want to go all out with minerals, some places do multi-mineral supplements that covers everything. I still personally think magnesium is the most important out of all.

People always go on about vitamins with their importance while over looking minerals, it's so hard to get an adequate amount in a modern diet. Take magnesium for example, white flour, white sugar, caffeine, booze, white rice and just simply being stressed all depletes the hell out of it in the first place.

Then you have to take into account that vegetation that we're supposed to get it from is grown in ravaged over-farmed soil so we aren't getting enough from there either.

Then another issue people get is that if you have a standardized blood test, the results will always come back as normal, which is a false reading. This is because the body always makes sure to keep it in circulating in your blood to keep your heart pumping, and it'll draw this from other sources in your body like your bones.
>>
>>25713709
Also if you want some zinc, get zinc picolinate. 25mg a day is all you need of that. Magnesium is more like 350-400mg.
>>
>>25712352

Weed, I smoke a tiny tiny amount and it gives me a little boost to actually do shit. It got me to finally start making some money, form good routines and maintain cleanliness.

Now I only smoke for recreational purposes once every couple weeks. 10/10 drug in my opinion.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.