[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: neet.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
How the fuck can we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?
>>
How is bringing more humans into an already overpopulated world a good thing?
>>
>>25711847
>>earn a decent amount of money
Then they are not manchildren

manchildren are people 18 years or older that still lives with their parents for some reason. If you are able to take care of yourself without leeching then you are a certified adult.
>>
>>25711847
is this copypasta suppose to be ironic?
>>
>>25711847
>fucking manchildren
-manchild
>>
Firstly, you're part of the problem because you're here.

>b-but its my first time
Yeah, mine too. ;)

Why do you even care how people live their lives? I'll tell you why. You're a huge fucking normie who isn't happy with his life so he has shit up the lives of others. The proof is that you're here when you have nothing in common with robots.

Every time normalfags make these threads, robots are reminded that they're very lucky to not be normies.
>>
File: 1447044158787.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1447044158787.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>25711847
Meanwhile women do the same and no one gives a shit.

How about you just keep slaving for my NEETbux faggot?
>>
What you're talking about is not a manchild, it's just a passive man. If he has a job and provides for himself, you can't really judge him for it. It's his time and his money.

What's the alternative? Why bring more shitty, stupid, unremarkable kids into a increasingly degenerate(le meme word) world, through a relationship that is almost garunteed to fail or at least not be happy for most of the time.
>>
>>25711847
>what do we do?

Nothing. You can't stop it ;)

Fuck you. Women earned this. Now run along
>>
>>25711890
You are a retard.
>>
>>25711847
>2016
>not sitting alone in your parents upstairs room eating pocky and fucking with a katana while watching anime
What kind of normie life do you live OP?
>>
>>25711986
>those people that make posts directed at themselves but link to another post as if they're replying to someone
>>
>>25711986
leech detected

get a job
>>
I know I saw this shit on /pol/ before. Different pic though.
>>
File: 1448229439505.jpg (114KB, 554x555px) Image search: [Google]
1448229439505.jpg
114KB, 554x555px
>>25711847
> Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children,

I have better things to do with my life than be a shitty father, thanks.
>>
>>25711847
Thanks for the pasta, regardless of it's age it always works.
>>
>>25711847
get society to stop demonizing men and they'll stop turning their backs on it
>>
You honestly shouldn't have kids till you are in your late 20's and have an established careers.
>>
>>25711847
How the fuck can we solve the manchild-problem?

by ending this fucking feminist area and going back to a soft patriarchy. this was the time when society flourish the most. men are having a very difficult time right know because we are currently in a feminist time period.
>>
>>25712165
I agree with this but at the same time, if I'm in my 40s and don't have a kid, I'll probably just give up. I don't want to raise my kids as an old man. That's just too depressing. I want to be a cool dad who does things with their kids, not the kind of dad that sits around drinking beer all day.
>>
>>25711847
I don't see it as a problem. If they are happy then who are you to judge them?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.