[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get in here NEETs and Explain Yourselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I've always been wondering this. How the fuck are their so many NEETs? Like logistically how the fuck do you exist.

>How old are you?
>Where do you live/how do you afford living expenses?
>What country are you from?
>Why are you NEET?
>>
>How old are you?

Outside phiily, parents and shit job

USA
>Why are you NEET?

Because there is nothing else to be
>>
>>25711464
>How old are you?
midwest, probably NEETbux soon
USA
>Why are you NEET?
There's nothing for me to do
>>
>How old are you?
Georgia, parents
US
>Why are you NEET?
Terrible social anxiety
>>
>>25711464
actually there aren't all that many. there's basically no active neet community on the internet. r9k isnt one although it probably has the highest concentration
>>
>how old?

>where do you live/how do you handle expenses?

With parents in upper middle class household.

>country?

United States

>why NEET?

Not a NEET technically still in high school, but I'm a robot mainly by choice. I'm not ugly nor all too out of shape but I prefer sitting at a computer screen and chilling out on message boards, playing vidya, etc. than constantly talking to boring, uninteresting people who have nothing new or thought provoking to say. I still have friends but I rarely hang out with them more than once or twice a month.
>>
I was NEET until student loans went into repayment
Now I work part time at a grocery store
I'm 22, still living in parent's basement in the good ol US of A
>>
im not a neet. blix
>>
>>25711626
>Not a NEET
>>25711643
>im not a neet

What is wrong with you guys that you feel the need to post?
>>
File: trumpet.png (468KB, 712x475px) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.png
468KB, 712x475px
>>25711464
>>How old are you?
>>Where do you live/how do you afford living expenses?
Have loving enabler parents who think there's nothing wrong with me living with them
>>What country are you from?
Turkey
>>Why are you NEET?
schizophrenia
>>
>>25711662
Because I'm a narcissist who feels like the need to involve myself in everything

Problem faggot?
>>
At home with parents, they pay for food.
Sweden
Neet becuase depression since early teen, just barely finished high school and been unemployed/ too lazy to do 3 years uni since then.
Im approaching the point of no return
>>
>>25711464
>25
>wisconsin, totally dependent on parents
>"anxiety"
>>
>>25711464

>How old are you?

Early 20s.

I don't have any living expenses because I live with my parents.

America.

>Why are you NEET?

I quit high school in grade ten and haven't done anything since then except play video games.
>>
>>25711596
The entire internet is an active neet community. There are many you just dont see them obviously because they dont go out much, all countries provide a basic benefit even if you can not prove a disability.
>>
>age
>income
disability
>country
usa
>reason
schizo

planning to go back to school when i get my treatment ironed out
>>
File: 1445462010298.jpg (142KB, 1339x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445462010298.jpg
142KB, 1339x1024px
>>25711464
>>How old are you?
>>Where do you live/how do you afford living expenses?
I'm only semi NEET, I go to school part time and work less than 40 hours a month most months.
>>What country are you from?
USA
>>Why are you NEET?
Everything our country was supposed to be, all the opportunities that we were assured would be there when we were kids, all of them vanished after the real estate bubble, and what little that was left was crushed by obamas presidency. I have little hope for my future, and the depression and anxiety that follows with the realization that, as a white christian straight male, I am the enemy of society and the cultural marxists behind the culture, has left me with crippling analysis paralysis anxiety.
>>
>>25711513
>Outside phiily, parents and shit job

NEET = Not in Education, Employment, or Training

If you have a job you aren't a NEET, however shitty it may be.
>>
File: mynameistrevor.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mynameistrevor.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>25711464

>34
>Lake Isabella, CA
>The best country
>Mom lost her boyfriend in a wood chipping accident, one day I told her I could be her bf, so now I have a wife to make me tendies and pay my rent. Life is rad.
>>
>>25711464
>Age: 23
>Location: USMC barracks (I"m a marine)
>Country: USA
>Why??? Technically not a NEET but I'm a robot. I have very few close friends if any, always feel like I'm having to hide my true self, hate my life, never had a girlfriend, hate my job, have had a drinking problem for the last few years from depression, have social anxiety or general antisocial tendencies. May not be a NEET now, but in 4 years or less I will probably be drunk and homeless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.