[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who here /shitpost for 3 hours a day while...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: tip.jpg (227 KB, 1180x784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tip.jpg
227 KB, 1180x784
Who here /shitpost for 3 hours a day while commuting to school/?

>TFW wasting so much time just to get to community college smdh
>>
Bump cmon senpaitachi where my commuting niggas at
>>
Smdh where u guys at
>>
>>25711395
What's taking so long? You /bus/ ?
>>
>>25712411
Yes senpai unfortuantely
>>
>>25712637
Is it three hours each way, or total commute?

Either way, good for you. Stay in school.
>>
>>25712689
Total commute. I hate it man. I was a NEET then enrolled into community college.

I want to transfer to a 4 year school but honestly I feel I might not have the motivation and be smart enough to do it.
>>
>>25712905
For a total commute that isn't too bad, still shitty, but not too bad.

Get that AA at community college and then transfer to a university. You can do it for sure.
>>
>>25712905
How are you doing in CC?

What's your major?
>>
>>25713102
I'm stupid and lazy man.

I wanted to study Finance really badly at a good school but I've realized I'm just too fuckinh retarded for it.

I might just study Economics at a shit school so I can do well then go for Grad school somewhere good.

From what I've read Masters of Economics has one of the highest earning potentials...
>>
where the fuck do people live that you get qt girl pizza delivery drivers?

all i get are indians and mexicans what the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>25711395
Study/do homework on the bus you lazy nigger. That time is wasted because you allow it to be.
>>
>>25713146
You can fix laziness, and I doubt you're too stupid, there are a lot of idiots out there with no direction. It seems like you have a plan, and that's more than a lot of people have. Stick with it and things will only get better.
>>
>>25713131
Literally just started.

Programming bs. But only because in community college, I figures it was best thing to study since you can build a portfolio and education somewhat overlooked.

I really want to study Econ or Finance though.
>>
i shitpost on here for 3 hours a day while being a doctor get on my level to be quite honest family
>>
>>25713202
What kind of doctor?
>>
>>25713188
On the fucking bus? That doesn't work senpai.

I just read PDFs of books and shitpost. Easier to do HW at home desu.
>>
>>25711395
How far away from school do you live?
>>
>>25713191
I don't really have much of a plan. I fucked off in hs then became NEET so I don't really know how to study effectively. I don't even know how to learn that.
>>
>>25713237
Far desu.
>>
Bump bloxbloxtbh
>>
>>25713710
Move closer, maybe?
>>
>>25714315
Yeah let me just spend $1200/month just to get to community college quicker... Makes no sense lol.
>>
Have you considered biking there
>>
>>25714433
Yeah let me just bike for 4+ hours a day in the winter
>>
I also take a 3-4 hour round trip to go to college. It costs $240 a month to bus there. It also costs $400 a month to live in a basement a 5 min bike ride from the school. If I live away I'd probably have to spent $200 a month for food and additional busing.

Should I just continue busing (shitting on my marks, can't study on the bus) or pay the extra money to live there?

$240 vs $600..
>>
>>25714608
Opportunity cost though.

Minimum wage * 3-4 hours PLUS the money you're spending on bussing is the cost. You'd likely be better off living there if you worked a min wage job instead.
>>
>>25714536
Sorry for the suggestion fagtron, for all I knew you live in a city and could get there faster by bike
>>
>>25713214
Internal medicine
>>
>>25714698
If it takes 3 hours to bus how could it take less to bike?
>>
>>25714793
That's a good point. OP you should get a bike and commute. It will make your life a lot better. You'd be in better shape, better state of mind--endless positives!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 406076

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.