[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /shitpost for 3 hours a day while commuting to school/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: tip.jpg (227KB, 1180x784px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
227KB, 1180x784px
Who here /shitpost for 3 hours a day while commuting to school/?

>TFW wasting so much time just to get to community college smdh
>>
Bump cmon senpaitachi where my commuting niggas at
>>
Smdh where u guys at
>>
>>25711395
What's taking so long? You /bus/ ?
>>
>>25712411
Yes senpai unfortuantely
>>
>>25712637
Is it three hours each way, or total commute?

Either way, good for you. Stay in school.
>>
>>25712689
Total commute. I hate it man. I was a NEET then enrolled into community college.

I want to transfer to a 4 year school but honestly I feel I might not have the motivation and be smart enough to do it.
>>
>>25712905
For a total commute that isn't too bad, still shitty, but not too bad.

Get that AA at community college and then transfer to a university. You can do it for sure.
>>
>>25712905
How are you doing in CC?

What's your major?
>>
>>25713102
I'm stupid and lazy man.

I wanted to study Finance really badly at a good school but I've realized I'm just too fuckinh retarded for it.

I might just study Economics at a shit school so I can do well then go for Grad school somewhere good.

From what I've read Masters of Economics has one of the highest earning potentials...
>>
where the fuck do people live that you get qt girl pizza delivery drivers?

all i get are indians and mexicans what the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>25711395
Study/do homework on the bus you lazy nigger. That time is wasted because you allow it to be.
>>
>>25713146
You can fix laziness, and I doubt you're too stupid, there are a lot of idiots out there with no direction. It seems like you have a plan, and that's more than a lot of people have. Stick with it and things will only get better.
>>
>>25713131
Literally just started.

Programming bs. But only because in community college, I figures it was best thing to study since you can build a portfolio and education somewhat overlooked.

I really want to study Econ or Finance though.
>>
i shitpost on here for 3 hours a day while being a doctor get on my level to be quite honest family
>>
>>25713202
What kind of doctor?
>>
>>25713188
On the fucking bus? That doesn't work senpai.

I just read PDFs of books and shitpost. Easier to do HW at home desu.
>>
>>25711395
How far away from school do you live?
>>
>>25713191
I don't really have much of a plan. I fucked off in hs then became NEET so I don't really know how to study effectively. I don't even know how to learn that.
>>
>>25713237
Far desu.
>>
Bump bloxbloxtbh
>>
>>25713710
Move closer, maybe?
>>
>>25714315
Yeah let me just spend $1200/month just to get to community college quicker... Makes no sense lol.
>>
Have you considered biking there
>>
>>25714433
Yeah let me just bike for 4+ hours a day in the winter
>>
I also take a 3-4 hour round trip to go to college. It costs $240 a month to bus there. It also costs $400 a month to live in a basement a 5 min bike ride from the school. If I live away I'd probably have to spent $200 a month for food and additional busing.

Should I just continue busing (shitting on my marks, can't study on the bus) or pay the extra money to live there?

$240 vs $600..
>>
>>25714608
Opportunity cost though.

Minimum wage * 3-4 hours PLUS the money you're spending on bussing is the cost. You'd likely be better off living there if you worked a min wage job instead.
>>
>>25714536
Sorry for the suggestion fagtron, for all I knew you live in a city and could get there faster by bike
>>
>>25713214
Internal medicine
>>
>>25714698
If it takes 3 hours to bus how could it take less to bike?
>>
>>25714793
That's a good point. OP you should get a bike and commute. It will make your life a lot better. You'd be in better shape, better state of mind--endless positives!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.